Please rate me 19 M 5'10

Dye that hair a different shade. That thick jet black with that type of curry skin makes you look more foreign and lose appeal. Dark brown or afghani red type of hair would make you appealing to more types of females

and the criticism was constructive the first time around considering the sibject of the thread which is a rating, i dont know numbers but ugly,

Dye that hair a different shade. That thick jet black with that type of curry skin makes you look more foreign and lose appeal. Dark brown or afghani red type of hair would make you appealing to more types of females
Ah makes sense man
What about getting like colored contacts I have regular contacts rn anyways planning on upgrading in the summer would you guys suggest that to make me look less shitskin and what color is recommended

Last edited:
Ah makes sense man

What about getting like colored contacts I have regular contacts rn anyways planning on upgrading in the summer would you guys suggest that to make me look less shitskin and what color is recommended
I personally wouldn’t recommend contacts cuz anything like that people usually notice. but if you are I would recommend you stay away from the blue and greens as rn your skin and overal racial harmony wouldn’t suit it. pick like a hazel or light brown. Brown eyes do look good it’s just that most people have dark ass eyes and then correspond brown eyes with a ugly eye color rather than the shade of brown

Attachments

• 8A06180B-6281-466C-9B4A-F405A92F0B29.jpeg
    8A06180B-6281-466C-9B4A-F405A92F0B29.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 39
I personally wouldn’t recommend contacts cuz anything like that people usually notice. but if you are I would recommend you stay away from the blue and greens as rn your skin and overal racial harmony wouldn’t suit it. pick like a hazel or light brown. Brown eyes do look good it’s just that most people have dark ass eyes and then correspond brown eyes with a ugly eye color rather than the shade of brown
True makes sense I’ll check out the shades of light brown they offer idk about people noticing people at my uni seem to be pretty caught up with their own shit lmao not like I have a massive amount of friends anyways

Wassup pajeet,welcome home.

Hey guys I'm back got some good feedback last time and started implementing it. So the simplest and quickest thing I saw as a fix was the shit haircut so here are some pics of a post haircut face today let me know if you guys think I went up a bit. Also I am working on getting the skin lightening creams as staying out of the sun cannot seem to make me look fair indoors. Any feedback is greatly appreciated thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_7120.jpg
    IMG_7120.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_7126.jpg
    IMG_7126.jpg
    465.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7127.jpg
    IMG_7127.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 40
You remind me so much of me when I had my hair short... You should let it grow long on top and sides.
IMG 20190110 170903

When I get enough money, I will visit DR eppley to see if he can change skull shape somewhat. He said he can reduce up to 5-7mm by bone burring. Doesn't seem like a lot, but over a large portion of the head it make a difference. He also does back of head augmentation for flat heads.

I will do both when I get the money in 2-4 years.

Last edited:
Still weird looking currycel

Hey guys I'm back got some good feedback last time and started implementing it. So the simplest and quickest thing I saw as a fix was the shit haircut so here are some pics of a post haircut face today let me know if you guys think I went up a bit. Also I am working on getting the skin lightening creams as staying out of the sun cannot seem to make me look fair indoors. Any feedback is greatly appreciated thanks.

consider earrings, black filled small holes.

on most photos you pasted you looked autistic as hell and i thought it would be rude to say it so i wanted to not post anything

but on middle picture in post I quoted you look fine somehow

Still weird looking currycel

on most photos you pasted you looked autistic as hell and i thought it would be rude to say it so i wanted to not post anything

Any thing else you guys think I can looks max other than the stuff I have been told about. The ratings idea is good tho

Yea I take shit pics never liked being in them

You remind me so much of me when I had my hair short... You should let it grow long on top and sides.
View attachment 12165
When I get enough money, I will visit DR eppley to see if he can change skull shape somewhat. He said he can reduce up to 5-7mm by bone burring. Doesn't seem like a lot, but over a large portion of the head it make a difference. He also does back of head augmentation for flat heads.

I will do both when I get the money in 2-4 years.
I’m going to try growing it and give it volume up top so it hides that

Grow your hair out long and wear blue contacts if you're willing. Fix your eyebrows and don't forget to squintfraud

Grow your hair out long and wear blue contacts if you're willing. Fix your eyebrows and don't forget to squintfraud
What advice would you give to fix the eye area because it looks like if I squintfraud the eye does not look as hooded

What advice would you give to fix the eye area because it looks like if I squintfraud the eye does not look as hooded

Tbh there's not much you can do for eye area unless you're going for risky surgery. Like I said if you're willing to wear different colour contacts then your eyes will stand out more and mask the flaws. Also, you have to casually squintfraud, just flex your lower eyelids a little bit rather than overdoing it.

:feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: sogwigy
Tbh there's not much you can do for eye area unless you're going for risky surgery. Like I said if you're willing to wear different colour contacts then your eyes will stand out more and mask the flaws. Also, you have to casually squintfraud, just flex your lower eyelids a little bit rather than overdoing it.
Ah ok cool thanks I’m thinking about getting super light brown or hazel rather than blue tho because my skin color is light for Indians but still not white what do you think of that choice and reasoning or should I go for grey or blue or smt like that

Time to talibanmax or join isis, thats the only path to take at this point

4 - / 10

5 is average

What curry race are you? You look like you're from Uttar Pradesh or Bihar.

What curry race are you? You look like you're from Uttar Pradesh or Bihar.
I’m maharashtrian so central parents are from Mumbai would have liked to be Kashmiri if not white cuz lighter skin tho

I’m maharashtrian so central parents are from Mumbai would have liked to be Kashmiri if not white cuz lighter skin tho
I'm Punjabi Pothowari. Dad is dark skinned, mother has Pashtun genes so light skinned. I came out lighter skinned in the end.

I'm Punjabi Pothowari. Dad is dark skinned, mother has Pashtun genes so light skinned. I came out lighter skinned in the end.
Nice bro I look lighter than most of my kind in natural light but idk how to look lighter indoors cuz hair and eye color can be maxed to look white no problem

Nice bro I look lighter than most of my kind in natural light but idk how to look lighter indoors cuz hair and eye color can be maxed to look white no problem
Fair & Lovely max tbh.
Otherwise it's over for currycels.
oeEGpQz.jpg

Fair & Lovely max tbh.
oeEGpQz.jpg
Damn does it actually work that well. I’m not starting off from nigger skin level would like 2 shades lighter I haven’t had much experience with looksmaxing with these creams and staying out of the sun only takes you so far. Do you have any good recommendations for such products

Mogs me.

Do you have any pics of you? PM me.

Fair & Lovely max tbh.
oeEGpQz.jpg
Yea this is what I look like in natural light fairly light just wondering if lightening creams help with darker looking skin indoors
6698E6D7 24DF 4378 8E59 73AF983BE394