Please rate me and tell me what I could improve (I just turned 15 this week )🇧🇷

Theres a reason they call @Blackgymmax the most brutal and cruel rater. He doesn't care who u are jfl or how old u are if u ask for a rate he's gonna give his honest reaction every time. Truly the scariest rater of all times.
this sounded like a description of a shooter in a movie

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 24789 and tombradylover
it says in girls
boys are different we have better hormones and shi than them
if that was the case and u say that my theory is trash
then why tf our bones gets remodelling through the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s?
that s a reason why old men dont have their bones as how they were young
Why do I expect basic reading comprehension skills from gypsies?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Why do I expect basic reading comprehension skills from gypsies?
View attachment 2240951
i only read the highlighted part of the study
and cope more i ve seen more facial transformations from 16 to mid twenties
facial bones cap at high twenties and degrades at high thirties

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and St.TikTokcel
i only read the highlighted part of the study
and cope more i ve seen more facial transformations from 16 to mid twenties
facial bones cap at high twenties and degrades at high thirties
Forgot that we are .org. Here, we hit puberty in our 20s.

• +1
Forgot that we are .org. Here, we hit puberty in our 20s.
no nigga
bones do not stop growing at 16
it gets thicker and longer although not much
if u have klinefelter syndrome and u didn t saw facial bone gains that doesn t mean some guys cant experience it
there are many guys who reported changes in their bones after teens
@Arborist one of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and St.TikTokcel
no nigga
bones do not stop growing at 16
it gets thicker and longer although not much
if u have klinefelter syndrome and u didn t saw facial bone gains that doesn t mean some guys cant experience it
there are many guys who reported changes in their bones after teens
@Arborist one of them
Yeah, puberty starts in your 20s

• JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
I mean bone tissue deteriorate as you age JFL? That's basic knowledge. It doesn't grow further.
That s why I said they remodel
U cant see ur facial bones until mid to upper twenties, after that they deteriorate because the hormones are lower

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax this forum...
Screenshot 20230604 214745 Chrome

there are some exceptions too
nigga u just posted one study where they monitored the changes until 17
look at ur parents or grandparents photo from their teens and upper twenties
stop being the high iq u think u are
there are many evidences on this forum and many that facial bones change through twenties not 16 ffs lmao

• +1
View attachment 2240972
there are some exceptions too
nigga u just posted one study where they monitored the changes until 17
look at ur parents or grandparents photo from their teens and upper twenties
stop being the high iq u think u are
there are many evidences on this forum and many that facial bones change through twenties not 16 ffs lmao
I'm at a loss for words.

• JFL
not hating or smth
maybe genetics differ and many dont see them changes
atleast ur a funny guy ngl
The bones not increase in size after 18. You're only witnessing deterioration of your bone tissue. You're slowly withering away as you age.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and poopoohead
eu acho isso um puta exagero
Também acho, mas ainda sim não é tanta mentira , o padrão de lá é mais alto .Mas me chamar de subhuman ou low ltn é sacanagem

The bones not increase in size after 18. You're only witnessing deterioration of your bone tissue. You're slowly withering away as you age.
As u say mate, not debating anymore

• Love it
@poopoohead love u man, atleast u re the only one giving me likes jfl
Screenshot 20230604 232520 Chrome

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax and poopoohead
Theres still time. Eat properly, sleep properly and take care of yourself. Dont stress yourself out too much and honestly get the fuck off this site your 15. Dont take everything from here so literal and go play video games or something. Get off this fucking site lmao.
Thanks for the suggestion bro , but , I think I 've been focused on a lot of trivial things for a long time , like parties , going out with friends a lot and stuff , now I think as I'm getting closer to adulthood, I want to focus on things I'm really going to benefit from, and maybe I think I can benefit from this site.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Thanks for the suggestion bro , but , I think I 've been focused on a lot of trivial things for a long time , like parties , going out with friends a lot and stuff , now I think as I'm getting closer to adulthood, I want to focus on things I'm really going to benefit from, and maybe I think I can benefit from this site.
just don’t do anything stupid. Be safe take care of yourself. U have potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30306
MTN with good base

Theres a reason they call @Blackgymmax the most brutal and cruel rater. He doesn't care who u are jfl or how old u are if u ask for a rate he's gonna give his honest reaction every time. Truly the scariest rater of all times.
Hes the most honest here

As u say mate, not debating anymore
Ur both right. However some people grow bones at like 20 but rarely. Dunno why. Usually u start losing tiny hits after mid to late 20s

• +1
Ure only 15 and my best advice for u is to get a better haircut for the moment. Dont ecen think abt surgery.
Bones can get better until about age 18 - 19

• +1
do the basics leave the site
i was from 14 on psl forums, i fried my brain
go gym, out with friends etc
this; kid PLEASE LEAVE this site asap
there shouldnt be ppl under 18 on this forum its too mind destroying
shame on you for even engaging with a kid and making fun of him srs

• Hmm...
this; kid PLEASE LEAVE this site asap
there shouldnt be ppl under 18 on this forum its too mind destroying
shame on you for even engaging with a kid and making fun of him srs
what did i say nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
what did i say nigga?
i said "this" in the beginning, which means i resonate with your message
you were on point others are to blame here
i dont think sub 18s should be here and be pushed into surgeries or shit when youre still growing
we re doing more damage, rating 15-16 yr olds trust me because in 2023, its 90% negative reactions that one will get by posting his face here :cry:

• Love it
I mean bone tissue deteriorate as you age JFL? That's basic knowledge. It doesn't grow further.
Postpubertal craniofacial skeletal and dental changes were examined from lateral cephalograms taken when subjects were 16, 18, and 20 years of age. The sample consisted of males with no previous orthodontic treatment who had Class I skeletal and dental characteristics. Mandibular growth was found to be statistically significant for the age periods of 16 to 18 years and 18 to 20 years. Growth from 16 to 18 years was greater than that from 18 to 20 years. Maxillary and mandibular growth were highly correlated at each age period. However, overall mandibular growth was approximately twice that of overall maxillary growth.

From personal experience as well, im sure i see most people look much different bone wise from when they are 16 to 20?

from - https://www.hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/301501/

Facial bones are done growing at 16.
correct me if im wrong tho, am i missing something?

Postpubertal craniofacial skeletal and dental changes were examined from lateral cephalograms taken when subjects were 16, 18, and 20 years of age. The sample consisted of males with no previous orthodontic treatment who had Class I skeletal and dental characteristics. Mandibular growth was found to be statistically significant for the age periods of 16 to 18 years and 18 to 20 years. Growth from 16 to 18 years was greater than that from 18 to 20 years. Maxillary and mandibular growth were highly correlated at each age period. However, overall mandibular growth was approximately twice that of overall maxillary growth.

From personal experience as well, im sure i see most people look much different bone wise from when they are 16 to 20?

from - https://www.hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/301501/

correct me if im wrong tho, am i missing something?
Need to know what they consider as significant growth JFL!

• +1
i said "this" in the beginning, which means i resonate with your message
you were on point others are to blame here
i dont think sub 18s should be here and be pushed into surgeries or shit when youre still growing
we re doing more damage, rating 15-16 yr olds trust me because in 2023, its 90% negative reactions that one will get by posting his face here :cry:
I honestly dont regret that I ve found blackpill at 14 lol
But the fried brain...jesus I cant stand it lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
I honestly dont regret that I ve found blackpill at 14 lol
But the fried brain...jesus I cant stand it lol
youre contradicting yourself lol....but same for me, im too deep and know too much...i do wish i had never been blackpilled and somehow just do surgeries and fillers without discovering lookism shit :cry: 🤦‍♂️ similar to how foids do it

it will 100% affect your social life+mental state in a big big way, ppl who say otherwise aint blackpilled

basically i cant see how i can ever be content , even if i improve myself significantly

youre contradicting yourself lol....but same for me, im too deep and know too much...i do wish i had never been blackpilled and somehow just do surgeries and fillers without discovering lookism shit :cry: 🤦‍♂️ similar to how foids do it

it will 100% affect your social life+mental state in a big big way, ppl who say otherwise aint blackpilled

basically i cant see how i can ever be content , even if i improve myself significantly
I meant that I m happy that I've found it because i know what to do and shi like that and If I didn t knoe the blackpill, now I probably were a NT incel
Ofc it will affect ur social life and mental state, that s water and seriously even if we ascend to chad(never gonna happen) we will still strive to look chaddier so basically blackpill is a miserable life but truthful

Need to know what they consider as significant growth JFL!
also another interesting article i found if u wanna read below. If u wanna find the figures and tables u can go to the references/find the articles i think, but i thought it was pretty commonly known that face bones develop after 16 into adulthood for males(not females as much). Like anecdotally as well, i feel like peoples jaw and facial width change quite alot, so they stop looking "kid like" and more "adult like", though that could also be a combination of their frame changing though. do u not notice the same thing?

the article: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0002941684900630

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
also another interesting article i found if u wanna read below. If u wanna find the figures and tables u can go to the references/find the articles i think, but i thought it was pretty commonly known that face bones develop after 16 into adulthood for males(not females as much). Like anecdotally as well, i feel like peoples jaw and facial width change quite alot, so they stop looking "kid like" and more "adult like", though that could also be a combination of their frame changing though. do u not notice the same thing?

the article: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0002941684900630
Here dalits stopped growing at 16. The recessed subhumans remained subhumans after 16.

• JFL
Reactions: cancertism
Too young, But huge potentiel :)

Htn for the moment, sure he is popular in his school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30306
Valeu mano.Os caras tão esculachando aqui KKKK, na média dos EUA eu posso não estar mas acima da do Brasil acho bem possível.
mane sempre que os cara te avaliarem aqui voce sobe uma categoria pra adaptar pro brasilsao. Ta todo mundo te chamando de ltn entao considera que aqui no br voce é mtn, na media

mane sempre que os cara te avaliarem aqui voce sobe uma categoria pra adaptar pro brasilsao. Ta todo mundo te chamando de ltn entao considera que aqui no br voce é mtn, na media
Kkkk pdp, o lgl é q na minha pág já me chamaram dos 2 extremos (subhuman e chad )por incrível que pareça

Hey guys all right? I just left my orthodontist and she said my bite is right and my chin is not back, it just lacks size. I just bought a jawrize online to see if it improves, if not, I'll keep adding it to fill with hyaluronic acid in the future

zygos n undereye is main problem. might resolve with age tho
Sorry, but what would be zygos undereye? What does it mean, would it be the skin over the eyes or for not having ?

Do you think bonesmashing would be good for me?

Kkkk pdp, o lgl é q na minha pág já me chamaram dos 2 extremos (subhuman e chad )por incrível que pareça
nesse forum é assim mesmo mano. se vc quer um rating eu acho q no brasil vc é MTN forte, mas porra, só tem 15 anos, consegue chegar em HTN facil pra caralho levando em conta q sua cara ainda nao parou de mudar, qual sua altura?