Please rate me

X

xvylleee

Iron
rate me and tell me what to improve (softmaxxes)

Attachments

• IMG_4605.jpeg
    IMG_4605.jpeg
    361.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4639.jpeg
    IMG_4639.jpeg
    419.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: say∅, iloveboobs, Rea and 3 others
Looking this good is just unfair for the rest of us lol no homo solid chadlite imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, lokmazclock, iloveboobs and 5 others
Htn, stop sucking and squinting

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
JB Deliberator Decombobulator

mtn

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro and xvylleee
HTN,you have good coloring,dye your hair dark

• +1
Reactions: xvylleee
frauded and filtered

mtn

• +1
Reactions: Gren and Indic Mogger
How do you expect anyone to rate with these retarded angles

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and UrGirlsMcm
a lower third narrow enough to pass through a keyhole, anyway with all the frauding and filters you look low htn

the frauding is obvious but good facial structure nonetheless
your lips look retarded from your side profile

You should be banned in the rating section seen a couple of your dumb overrates.
No you guys are actually just autistic this boy fits all the criteria for what it means to be chadlite if you post him on tinder snapchat anything he'll be drooled over but here y'all just can't be honest because ur too bitter to admit that he's not at all ugly

• +1
No you guys are actually just autistic this boy fits all the criteria for what it means to be chadlite if you post him on tinder snapchat anything he'll be drooled over but here y'all just can't be honest because ur too bitter to admit that he's not at all ugly

This has nothing to do with autistic.
Did I say hes ugly ? No I did not.

You dont know how rare Chadlite is and what it takes to be one.
If you want a example of a solid Chadlite how you called OP google for Pics of Nic Palladino and compare them.

If you want a example of a solid Chadlite how you called OP google for Pics of Nic Palladino and compare them.
I do know how rare it is and I also know that you are likelt severely handicapped, I mean there's no other explanation. You say chadlite is rare, this guy is rare, in fact I highly doubt you've ever seen more than 5 people who looksmatch this guy IRL, and yet you still hate on him. And no I don't need to Google your shit jerkoff tribute photo's I know my stuff I've probably been into this shit longer than you have

• +1
I do know how rare it is and I also know that you are likelt severely handicapped, I mean there's no other explanation. You say chadlite is rare, this guy is rare, in fact I highly doubt you've ever seen more than 5 people who looksmatch this guy IRL, and yet you still hate on him. And no I don't need to Google your shit jerkoff tribute photo's I know my stuff I've probably been into this shit longer than you have

I dont know where the hell your living.
I can tell you if I go to any bigger Social setting here in my area and I dont even life in a big city I see alot of dudes that easily look better than OP.

" Jerkoff Tribute Photos " I just give you an example whats considered a Chadlite and you just attack me, and you say im Handicapped.

I dont think In my entire life I have seen someone as good looking as nic, ACTUALLY JFL AT CALLING HIM CL U R MENTALLY RETARTED. HE IS CHAD. and as for @xvylleee he is CL FOR SURE. U say he appeals 15 y.o girls, WTF DO U WANT HIM TO DO HES PROBABLY 15, 16, 17. Just admit he mogs the living shit out of all of us here.

I dont think In my entire life I have seen someone as good looking as nic, ACTUALLY JFL AT CALLING HIM CL U R MENTALLY RETARTED. HE IS CHAD. and as for @xvylleee he is CL FOR SURE. U say he appeals 15 y.o girls, WTF DO U WANT HIM TO DO HES PROBABLY 15, 16, 17. Just admit he mogs the living shit out of all of us here.

All of you idiots are living under rocks.
Ive seen people on Nic level IRL hes Chadlite he doesnt have the bones for Chad.

How can all of you even claim CL on OP he just posted one pic of his terrible downgrown side and a frauded picture ?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Ive seen people on Nic level IRL hes Chadlite he doesnt have the bones for Chad.

How can all of you even claim CL on OP he just posted one pic of his terrible downgrown side and a frauded picture ?
Meanwhile OP unfrauded:

IMG 0945
IMG 0946

Wouldn’t even rate him as HTN never mind CL-Chad lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Blond3cel

IMG 3054

ahhh yes chadlite
6"2 absolute unit of a mogger.

Meanwhile OP unfrauded:

View attachment 3155075View attachment 3155077

Wouldn’t even rate him as HTN never mind CL-Chad lol

I fucking knew he looks way worse unfrauded.
Thanks for detectivmaxxing those pics. :lul:

All the newgens are just overrating to make themselfes feel better.

View attachment 3155074
ahhh yes chadlite
6"2 absolute unit of a mogger.

Prime Chadlite example yes.
If you never saw somebody like him IRL you should go out more buddy.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
State of org what can we say @Blond3cel

State of org what can we say @Blond3cel
Tf do u mean state of org lol, lowballers like u are the reason everyone thinks this site is autistic bcs this guy obv mogs

• +1
mtn

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Tf do u mean state of org lol, lowballers like u are the reason everyone thinks this site is autistic bcs this guy obv mogs

You justoverrate to lower the bar to make yourself feel better just admit it.

Common occurence here.

You justoverrate to lower the bar to make yourself feel better just admit it.

Common occurence here.
I won't admit shit, but u really are projecting here lol. How about you admit you're doing the opposite to make slayers like him feel worse