Please rate me

I won't admit shit, but u really are projecting here lol. How about you admit you're doing the opposite to make slayers like him feel worse

How am I projecting ? I would get nothing from making somebody feel worse, yet you gaslight people to lower the rating bar.

Idk how you still can say this is a slayer.

rate me and tell me what to improve (softmaxxes)
Shouldn't have issues, just T maxx so that when your target demography isn't prettyboy obsessed you won't fall off.

How am I projecting ? I would get nothing from making somebody feel worse, yet you gaslight people to lower the rating bar.

View attachment 3155228
Damn I scrolled right past that photo, also your argument is invalid because you assume that you have to gain something in order to commit an action, no person is perfectly rational often people do or commit to things that end up being of disadvantage to them in the end. Now I'm not going to make assumptions about you because I don't know you, but you and a lot of people like you just seem to be the type to rate people low out of spite and I will not take that back, just because the world hurt you so bad that you have to take what little energy you got and redirect it at people better looking than you

I do have to admit I was a little generous to him but in the end he still at the very least has the potential to become a cl and I will die on that hill

• +1
Reactions: melih
good potential with a nosejob and hop on hgh during puberty

Autistic ass photos kid post normal pics

Damn I scrolled right past that photo, also your argument is invalid because you assume that you have to gain something in order to commit an action, no person is perfectly rational often people do or commit to things that end up being of disadvantage to them in the end. Now I'm not going to make assumptions about you because I don't know you, but you and a lot of people like you just seem to be the type to rate people low out of spite and I will not take that back, just because the world hurt you so bad that you have to take what little energy you got and redirect it at people better looking than you

I do have to admit I was a little generous to him but in the end he still at the very least has the potential to become a cl and I will die on that hill
thank you bro 🙏
the pic he sent before was also an old one which i tried to show the worst possible i could look for the hope that people would give me advice on things but this shitty site doesn’t give advice it’s all bullshit

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed

View attachment 3155228
used that photo as the lowest bar i could set, i used a shitty photo from months ago with the intention that when i sent that and asked for help people would, but instead they just chat shit and give low rankings. like my skin is now clear, i have black eyebrows, and im de bloated now. my zygos are also a lot more prominent due to sodium flush/debloat so cope harder

used that photo as the lowest bar i could set, i used a shitty photo from months ago with the intention that when i sent that and asked for help people would, but instead they just chat shit and give low rankings. like my skin is now clear, i have black eyebrows, and im de bloated now. my zygos are also a lot more prominent due to sodium flush/debloat so cope harder

Yeah keep on going with frauding pictures to get a unrealistic rating from some dirty Hindus.

Yeah keep on going with frauding pictures to get an unrealistic rating from some dirty Hindus.
face reveal then bro, keep hating on kids because you’ve been bullied for being a mtn even in mumbai

I fucking knew he looks way worse unfrauded.
Thanks for detectivmaxxing those pics. :lul:

All the newgens are just overrating to make themselfes feel better.

Prime Chadlite example yes.
If you never saw somebody like him IRL you should go out more buddy.
I'd say hes chad

Pic looks frauded af but probably low chadlite in this pic. Send unfrauded pics

Also your side looks dogshit btw ngl

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Extreme downward growth in the side

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Pic looks frauded af but probably low chadlite in this pic. Send unfrauded pics
unfrauded is just my skins has like 5 freckles near nose but kinda messes me up, go to low htn id say

yeah tbh your lower third reminds me of orbs
good eyes nuked lower third so tbh u are capped at HTN max
are you not aware he looks 14-15,his lower third will obviously grow you can clearly see hes mid development

get off ts site ur still young ur js gonna get facial dysphoria

insane man, just debloat
lol that was me bro but idk what happened I swear my bones have disappeared
like you’d look at him and think yeah he’s gonna have a absolute mogger facial structure but I don’t think I di

These pictures are shit. If you wanted to be rated and not just brag you would show unfrauded pics.