Please rate my forward growth and undereye support

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
PXL 20220429 125333971 15

PXL 20220429 23674017 10

PXL 20220429 125333971 16

@germanlooks you were good at it , and @Pendejo fuck you for saying I'm recessed , @the BULL you too pizza soldier

Attachments

• PXL_20220429_125333971 (16).jpg
    PXL_20220429_125333971 (16).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, justinzayn, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
You win because you have a forward grown chin. Now btfo to Chechnya you narcy ape.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, justinzayn, galego123 and 6 others
you are recessed. you don't have european forward growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, shave, Deleted member 20379 and 2 others
You win because you have a forward grown chin. Now btfo to Chechnya you narcy ape.
My chin is behind the lips irl how is it forward grown and I can't shoot

• +1
Reactions: shave
you are recessed. you don't have european forward growth
Cope , I have fully caucasoid skull , lol the term caucasoid comes from my region , cuz a white cuck anthropologist concluded that the skulls from that region are the most pure non negroid or asian

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and the BULL
u need to train neck, its very long neck, also it doesnt look like u have insane forward growth if u look from the corner of the eye to the bottom of ur lip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and the BULL
Cope , I have fully caucasoid skull , lol the term caucasoid comes from my region , cuz a white cuck anthropologist concluded that the skulls from that region are the most pure non negroid or asian
bro your nose bridge is recessed means your whole skull is recessed that's why your maxilla sticks out. this isn't aesthetic, it's nigger tier

• Hmm...
Reactions: Birdcell
bro your nose bridge is recessed means your whole skull is recessed that's why your maxilla sticks out. this isn't aesthetic, it's nigger tier
If he's recessed then I literally have an inward grown face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, justinzayn, Deleted member and 4 others
Wtf does even recessed nose bridge mean

u need to train neck, its very long neck, also it doesnt look like u have insane forward growth if u look from the corner of the eye to the bottom of ur lip
Only africans have insane forward growth , I have proper europeoid forward growth

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Only africans have insane forward growth , I have proper europeoid forward growth
again, their maxilla stick out because their upper third is recessed, low iq looks.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Abused rats and parrots coping in your comment section OP, ignore them, most of them don't even have a chin, your face is perfect just focus on other aspects like physique neck etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Birdcell and subhuman to mtn
Literally meaningless it’s all about front profile

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 15791 and Birdcell
Neck is way too long bro, need to thicken it up to make it look more harmonious with the face

• +1
Abused rats and parrots coping in your comment section OP, ignore them, most of them don't even have a chin, your face is perfect just focus on other aspects like physique neck etc
forward growth isnt really the chin its the maxilla

• So Sad
your harmony is out of whack

• +1
It's the angle I believe , with the same profile pic it's literally longer than that of Barrett , + consider my huge browridge that covers my nasion
Ckr A9bXEAAq0QE

it means that the distance between your eyes and the nose bridge is small

Insane forward growth. Now turn on the steering wheel and let's play some F1

• JFL
Thank you bro :) , I used to believe everything these guys say before but now I know not to listen to obvious trolling

Captures chrome capture 2022 7 10 2
Captures chrome capture 2022 7 10 1

see the difference here

my maxilla lines up more with jordan barrett, thats a true white super forward grown maxilla

• Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 15827, Vain786 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Birdcell
  • JFL
It's the angle I believe , with the same profile pic it's literally longer than that of Barrett , + consider my huge browridge that covers my nasion
View attachment 1817205
Stop coping with teen pics of Barrett, he is not representative of what a projected upper third is anyway.
Barrett is an effeminate tranny, just look at his tiny lower third.
1759049_QUzz8rS.jpg

Now compare yourself to these and feel the mog

S3Ay4KW.jpg
1595276_1578041675729.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Birdcell and the BULL
Stop coping with teen pics of Barrett, he is not representative of what a projected upper third is anyway.
Barrett is an effeminate tranny, just look at his tiny lower third.
1759049_QUzz8rS.jpg

Now compare yourself to these and feel the mog

S3Ay4KW.jpg
1595276_1578041675729.png
for the love of god please , just please posting these low t atlantid cucks, I can't stand that feminine colouring and cucked Dolichocephalic skulls , at least show a proper high T cromagnoid and not these faggots , I think you're secretly gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 15827
He thinks he's a model chad bro
He Will get mad at me for blackpilling him
Cope , I think I have good facial development just unlucky ratios and nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 15827 and HerpDerpson
Your face is a... fascinating case. You have amazing features and 0 harmony. This still looks good, much better than any guy with no features. Korea's thread is hilarious, but he did you a disservice, because he concentrated on ratios too much.
It's ironic how Russians consider Caucasians their ethnics, even though those guys are actually much whiter than Russians (if you look past eye/hair color) because they don't have Asian blood in them. 90% of good looking people here are ethnics.
If you look at Eurasia - the more to the east you move, the more Asian blood people have, the worse they look. Basically the more Asian you are, the uglier you are. So a Han Chinese is the apex of subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 18840 and Birdcell
Cope , I think I have good facial development just unlucky ratios and nose
you can think whatever you want you still look like a low iq ape nothing like those high class models

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 20452
Your face is a... fascinating case. You have amazing features and 0 harmony. This still looks good, much better than any guy with no features. Korea's thread is hilarious, but he did you a disservice, because he concentrated on ratios too much.

It's ironic how Russians consider Caucasians their ethnics, even though those guys are actually much whiter than Russians (if you look past eye/hair color) because they don't have Asian blood in them. 90% of good looking people here are ethnics.
If you look at Eurasia - the more to the east you move, the more Asian blood people have, the worse they look. Basically the more Asian you are, the uglier you are. So a Han Chinese is the apex of subhumanity.
Most gl Asians look more white if that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
for the love of god please , just please posting these low t atlantid cucks, I can't stand that feminine colouring and cucked Dolichocephalic skulls , at least show a proper high T cromagnoid and not these faggots , I think you're secretly gay
Keep coping faggot, these are ideal skulls, not microcephalic ogre skulls like yours.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
S

Slavs are basically a failed experiment. Mixed hapas with the most subhumans genetics. I can't, tovarisch

• JFL
you can think whatever you want you still look like a low iq ape nothing like those high class models
I literally just need Genioplasty + Rhinoplasty to look like exotic male model , stop mentioning those boring white male models which all look the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Keep coping faggot, these are ideal skulls, not microcephalic ogre skulls like yours.
Those are perfect skulls for you to jerk off to them , stop hidding your sexuality dirty morrocan rat

I literally just need Genioplasty + Rhinoplasty to look like exotic male model , stop mentioning those boring white male models which all look the same
yeah you just need to reshape your whole skull and you're there bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: how fucking delusional you are, muh they all look the same because they're the top percentiles so they all gonna share the same features

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@Pendejo

20220810 132804
how does it feel looking like this horse ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19036