Please rate my forward growth and undereye support

Your cheekbones and infra are very forward. Your lower maxilla looks flat. Your chin is very forward.

You DO NOT have the typical northwestern european skull that is idealised.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
@Pendejo

View attachment 1817230 how does it feel looking like this horse ?
How would I know? I have a midface ratio of 1 with ideal ESRatio as well, now tell me how does it feel knowing you will never have a chin remotely close to this?

e7019753f13a888ed53f5905f7ad181ddec8c8af.jpg

Your cheekbones and infra are very forward. Your lower maxilla looks flat. Your chin is very forward.

You DO NOT have the typical northwestern european skull that is idealised.
Is lower maxilla the jaw bro ? Do you check if you have normal jaw growth by looking at the occlusion ?

Take one pic like this without the cap and with your hair slicked back :feelshaha:

3023062_PXL_20220429_125333971_16.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
How would I know? I have a midface ratio of 1 with ideal ESRatio as well, now tell me how does it feel knowing you will never have a chin remotely close to this?

e7019753f13a888ed53f5905f7ad181ddec8c8af.jpg
Jfl at you posting some white cuck who has a curved potato instead of chin , you really think it looks good lmfao , and I shat on your ideal ESR dolphin ratio that you got from your nigger genes

Jfl at you posting some white cuck who has a curved potato instead of chin
E793FA96 83CD 4B31 B341 04DF1D267302
2168861A D447 46D1 A347 3A846B4141C8

You practically described yourself JFL, imagine being this delusional

michael jordan laughing GIF

I shat on your ideal ESR dolphin ratio that you got from your nigger genes
Lol my ESRatio is ideal, meanwhile you have a moonface because of your comically wide zygos and your tiny chin :feelskek:

Male skulls are supposed to be rectangular, you coping ogre.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
View attachment 1817246View attachment 1817247

You practically described yourself JFL, imagine being this delusional

michael jordan laughing GIF

Lol my ESRatio is ideal, meanwhile you have a moonface because of your comically wide zygos and your tiny chin :feelskek:

Male skulls are supposed to be rectangular, you coping ogre.
I'd rather be a coping ogre and than a downward grown transvestite.

• +1
I'd rather be a coping ogre and than a downward grown transvestite.
Bro my friend who saw his pics days he looks like morrocan immigrant with faggot skull

• JFL
“Ideal”

Microcephaly.png
Hahahah you stupid shit , my skull circumference is 22 inches considering im giga brachycepalic hahaha , bro I have the same skull size as you while being BRACHYCEPALIC , so over for you
This is you on the right jfl
@St.TikTokcel look at this lmfao
2770088 1645996781549

• Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Hahahah you stupid shit , my skull circumference is 22 inches considering im giga brachycepalic hahaha , bro I have the same skull size as you while being BRACHYCEPALIC , so over for you
View attachment 1817254
Looking like cain Velasquez Is different than being High appeal. Have fun with gays hitting on you

Hahahah you stupid shit , my skull circumference is 22 inches considering im giga brachycepalic hahaha , bro I have the same skull size as you while being BRACHYCEPALIC
That’s literally below average, you retard, no wonder your brain is so stunted :lul:

Mine is 22.6 inches which is average, I don’t get why you are flexing, your skull circumference is still lower than mine despite having a most likely wider skull, it really puts into perspective how recessed your cranium is

Funny GIF

View attachment 1817254
JFL at this cope, I have average skull circumference which is ideal for all intents and purposes.

You say as if there's no niche
There's a niche for prettyboys a niche for maschtetic there's no niche for ugly ogres. Unironically Just pick MMA you don't have to worry about smashing your skull as your only chance to have somewhat of a chad halo Is being a fighter

• +1
That’s literally below average, you retard, no wonder your brain is so stunted :lul:

Mine is 22.6 inches which is average, I don’t get why you are flexing, your skull circumference is still lower than mine despite having a most likely wider skull, it really puts into perspective how recessed your cranium is

Funny GIF

JFL at this cope, I have average skull circumference which is ideal for all intents and purposes.
Ahahahah you retarded dumb bitch is flexing with 0.6 inches while being fucking DOLICHOCEPHALIC, don't you fucking understand that you being dolicho cuck means you error of nature were born with a longer skull ? Jfl , I'd expect it to be at least higher than 23 inches , but 22.6 jfl ,. you literally have a weak soyboy skull

Funny GIF

I was refering to myself. It is what it is.

Ahahahah you retarded dumb bitch is flexing with 0.6 inches while being fucking DOLICHOCEPHALIC, don't you fucking understand that you being dolicho cuck means you error of nature were born with a longer skull ? Jfl , I'd expect it to be at least higher than 23 inches , but 22.6 jfl ,. you literally have a weak soyboy skull
Down's syndrome is a neurodevelopmental genetic condition caused by trisomy of chromosome 21. The phenotypic features of Down's syndrome are multiple and include mental retardation, short stature and brachycephaly(Roizen & Patterson, 2003).

Funny GIF

Keep crying for dolichos, all guys women lust for have doli or meso skulls, meanwhile only moonfaced ogres like you and gooks have brachy skulls :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Birdcell
Your face is too compact

Meet up of the narcies

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and Birdcell
ogre

• Love it
  • +1
that guy like mogs @Pendejo to spain and back but somehow indians on this place have convinced pendejo he is chadlite
I never saw him but I suppose he has Prettyboy phenotype

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
I never saw him but I suppose he has Prettyboy phenotype
imagine mario from mario kart and then combine that with a bathroom cleaner that is how he looks and he is famished with pectus excavatum

• JFL
that guy like mogs @Pendejo to spain and back but somehow indians on this place have convinced pendejo he is chadlite
imagine mario from mario kart and then combine that with a bathroom cleaner that is how he looks and he is famished with pectus excavatum
Lmao you have never seen me retard, and my pectus excavatum is super mild, good job going through my old posts to find that you obsessed oldcel :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Lmao you have never seen me retard, and my pectus excavatum is super mild, good job going through my old posts to find that you obsessed oldcel :lul:
your antics might work against a noob but I have seen you post for years and your pics were like public until you abused mod powers to delete them which caused you to lose mod position

• +1
I have seen you post for years and your pics were like public until you abused mod powers to delete them which caused you to lose mod position
Yeah shitty pics from 3 years ago, my face has changed a lot since then lmao.

Bro my friend who saw his pics days he looks like morrocan immigrant with faggot skull
Pend looks like a short nosed wide faced iranid like mortis
Don't know how typically is that look in his region
, brachy mogs
Endomorph superiority

• JFL