Please rate my side

idfkwtr

idfkwtr

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
93
Reputation
70
I know my side is bad and my full face is bad too, but I would like to get an objective assessment and something other than my non-existent lower jaw projection
  2026 10 05 120251
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Radix
 
  • +1
Reactions: idfkwtr
HLTN, not great but better than the average person, keep ascending boyo
 
  • +1
Reactions: idfkwtr
I know my side is bad and my full face is bad too, but I would like to get an objective assessment and something other than my non-existent lower jaw projectionView attachment 5725955
Sorry for the text this is the first time I've attached a photo and it didn't turn out very well
 
MTN side profile not bad actually, photo looks like you took it with front cam so distorted pic
 
  • +1
Reactions: idfkwtr

Similar threads

woogiman
Replies
0
Views
13
woogiman
woogiman
Norwegian09
Replies
0
Views
49
Norwegian09
Norwegian09
floxxy
Replies
2
Views
37
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
lsx
Replies
2
Views
47
lsx
lsx
floxxy
Replies
0
Views
28
floxxy
floxxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top