lil_g
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2026
- Posts
- 19
- Reputation
- 10
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
is that third pic a mugshot?Looking for things to improve
What's that ?insane potential but u have alien zygos
Yeah it was and what can I do with my hair?is that third pic a mugshot?
ltn fix skin quali and fix hair. also fix brows
means your cheekbones are too wide in comparison to your jawWhat's that ?
I'm 23 and 6'3Brah you have dimorphism ,but poor skin quality that ofc is fixable with tretinoin and other products .
Mmtn I guess now but with potential of over htn,age ?
What's dimorphismBrah you have dimorphism ,but poor skin quality that ofc is fixable with tretinoin and other products .
Mmtn I guess now but with potential of over htn,age ?
Should I use concealerlmtn but your skin is fucked so maybe less
Fix skin and your slightly above average (lmtn)
For now yesShould I use concealer
follow this guyTret should ascend you
Looking for things to improve