PLEASE READ MY COPE ESSAY (mindset ascension)

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I just microdosed (minidosed) some LSD and meditated, still tripping a bit now. I had this crazy revelation, and when it happened I felt this insane power like come into me and I got this crazy intense tingling feeling all over my body. It felt exillerating. Like having a female orgasm probably. It made me feel like I am capable of doing anything.

My cope that my subconscious fed me is that life isn't that bad, and it's not over for me. I live in the US, and I'm not a subhuman. So there's no reason for me to have this loser victim mindset when so many people have it worse, but still live life to the fullest rather than Perma rotting all day on Incel forums and being a super depressed shut in fucking loser.

I have autism, which is the root of all my problems in life. But I have the high IQ that comes with it, and I had a CS internship this summer made a bunch of money and I did really good. I am also semi self aware of my autism, so improvement is doable. Maybe it will be possible to have a social circle. Maybe I will find some aspie female that will accept my social retardation. But NONE of that shit will happen if I don't try for that. Dying my eyebrows and going to the gym hasn't magically gotten me a GF YET, so why the fuck am continuing to only do that, when I have put 0 effort into actually trying to make friends. At least half of guys have GFs in college according to statistics. Which is Lifefuel TBH, because if you spend enough time on this forum you would start to think the number is a lot lower than that.

Also legit I realized I need to stop focusing and thinking only about getting laid all the time. It will only lead to more depression. I need to focus on just maximizing myself in every area of life, especially the social aspect of that, because that not only helps with females but also career, and just connecting with people in general. MY life will be shit if I never have any friends and am not close at all with my family. I just need to make the most out of my life, clock is ticking. No point in NOT trying with every molecule of effort I can put out when death is getting one day closer every day. I know for a fact that I am not putting in 100% so I am not doing enough..

Who TF cares about risk also. I am high Inhib af, but I feel super UN risk averse right now, hoping it lasts. Nobody really remembers if I do something awkward or cringey, they are just thinking about their own lives. Also if people do judge me who gives a fuck anyway I'm not going to die. Even if I do die it would have happened anyway so whatever.

ALSO
Absolute worst case scenario when I'm 22 I can go JBW in some third world country and get a remote tech job and go be a rich Chad. I brutally mog ITSover in every way so I should be good to do that. I will never be a truecel.

TLDR: I'm not a curry so I have nothing to worry about.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
Just read the TLDR and laughed tbh

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, rambocel, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
TLDC

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Connormurphymaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 14203
I want to have a female orgasm :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and JosephGarrot123
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 14203
these 2 replys before me are gae

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 14323
Stopped reading at “I have autism”

• JFL
Reactions: rambocel and Deleted member 2729
Semi-aspie girls are probably the only reason I got laid; all of the girls I’ve been with either were aspie or had aspie siblings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Semi-aspie girls are probably the only reason I got laid; all of the girls I’ve been with either were aspie or had aspie siblings
Tbh I legit got chased by girls when I was a little younger in high school, but they were all extroverted. They called me out for not making eye contact and being a fucking weirdo too.

How do you meet aspie girls anyway? Also every time I have interacted with girls who I think are aspie its super tense because you can just FEEL how uneasy both of us are about talking to the spooky opposite sex.

now try macrodosing

• +1
I’ve always been into the stem field so I met a lot of them through there. It’s a lot harder to clock aspie/ aspie-aligned girls than it is dudes; usually the girls you can quickly clock as aspie are comparatively super aspie since they’re conditioned to mask better.

One of my sisters is autistic so I had her as a benchmark but usually if she she mentions something that’s not super conventional (like a game she likes or a not super common activity) try to get them to expand on it and if it seems like something they have a hyper fixation on (like liking skyrim vs religiously modding and optimizing their skyrim) then chances are she’s at least aspie adjacent.

Also a lot of the time they either have a super honed in sense of fashion or can’t dress for shit but that marker is a little up in the air since that can also mean they have bpd or something (which is still alright just a different genre of person).

They also tend to talk a little different but I’m not fully sure how to describe it, a lot of the time they’re a bit more articulate but fumble a lot more.

If you’re in school still a lot of them also tend to be smart but not necessarily have the highest grades.

It’s honestly pretty hard to pin, it’s kind of a know it when you see it type of thing and that makes it difficult. If you have an inkling she might be autistic, she almost definitely at least not neurotypical and probably is on the spectrum/ has people close to them on the spectrum.

TLDR: if she has hyperfixations, can’t dress, and talks a little funny there’s a 90% chance she’s autistic

• +1
Also every time I have interacted with girls who I think are aspie its super tense because you can just FEEL how uneasy both of us are about talking to the spooky opposite sex.
When it comes to getting the conversations started I usually just try to larp to being as charismatic so that they can feel like they can talk. Building that initial comfort is the biggest part; I mostly do stuff in a class setting so I always try to talk to them in person about an assignment and try to find any point to make it a conversation about one of their interest because once you get them there things will generally be a lot more comfortable. It’s really important to let them go off on their subject but still feeding some of the same energy.

• +1
TLDR: if she has hyperfixations, can’t dress, and talks a little funny there’s a 90% chance she’s autistic
Yes, I have definitely noticed the different way talking. Also you can feel the general social incompetence. I think statistics say that 1/150 girls are aspies but I think the number is quite a lot higher because they don't get diagnosed as much.
When it comes to getting the conversations started I usually just try to larp to being as charismatic so that they can feel like they can talk.
Makes sense. Much easier to LARP NT around other aspies. It's also pretty easy to mog most stemcels....

Yes, I have definitely noticed the different way talking. Also you can feel the general social incompetence. I think statistics say that 1/150 girls are aspies but I think the number is quite a lot higher because they don't get diagnosed as much.
The hard thing is striking the balance between a visibly autistic woman and a sneaky and functional autistic woman since it’s nice to have the commodities of a conventional woman but the understanding of an autistic woman

• +1