My sister called me an ugly loser today

PseduoAryan

PseduoAryan

Truecel Narcy pirate 🏴‍☠⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆
My blood related sister, she is just 12.
I always treated her like my little princess. Protected her since she was a kid. I always cared for her and loved her.

But since she hit 10 she started ignoring me. Never let me hug her. Started keeping a distance between us.

I thought it was just puberty. Cuz I was like that too.

But today, while I was on a vid call with my mom. I heard some mumbling and mom kept trying to shut them up.

I thought it was my younger brother who is a piece of shit, so I said to come and say It to my face.

I didn't know it was my sister. Grabs the phone from my mom and starts calling me slurs. Some of them were

- why are u fill of yourself when you are so ugly
- have you ever looked at the mirror
- my friends asked me if I was your sister. I wanted to puke
- you fucking loser.
- don't you have a bit of shame, trying to do FaceTime with that hideous face.

And she hangs up.

I am speechless rn. The only one left in this world who treated me nicely has also turned their back on me.

It was just my grandparents who were nice to me despite my appearance but ever since they died. I haven't felt loved and accepted in this world. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, walrusmaxx, 3links2 and 43 others
damn bro how ugly are you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, walrusmaxx, twojei and 15 others
damn bro how ugly are you
Screenshot 2024 0414 102304

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, mog_or_be_mogged, mike21 and 5 others
kill that bitch

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel, 3links2, Orvka381 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TARAN, ilovetakis, xegigi and 10 others
When you see her again slap her then choke her against the wall or floor and say 'don't you ever say that shit to me again, understand?' and if she screams or acts wrong slap her again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: panjeet currycel, noodlelover, twojei and 12 others
over

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Can I rate u in dms
Sorry alr shared it with around 30 users here and my rating is constantly between mid LTN To mid MTN

So I know what's my rating

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I might be a truecel but I am not a pathetic degenerate human
Don't worry you'll become one
Biggest criminals in the world were the ones with trauma that carried with them in adulthood as well
I'm pretty sure your sister would be killed by your own hands just a matter of few years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, rhinoplasty, mewman and 5 others
47324.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, FacialStructure404 and PseduoAryan
when I was 13 my sister would say to me: you're just angry cause you're the ugliest of us 3:lul: so brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Lonenely sigma, St.TikTokcel and 5 others
I might be a truecel but I am not a pathetic degenerate human
honetly I feel u because I have a sister and she sometimes acts like a bitch to me but she never said that i'm an ugly loser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and PseduoAryan
When you see her again slap her then choke her against the wall or floor and say 'don't you ever say that shit to me again, understand?' and if she screams or acts wrong slap her again.
Don't worry you'll become one
Biggest criminals in the world were the ones with trauma that carried with them in adulthood as well
I'm pretty sure your sister would be killed by your own hands just a matter of few years.
She is still my little sister.
I practically raised her ever since my parents divorced and mom used to stay out late.
I can't even think abt hurting her.

Call me a cuck for it. But thats what i truly feell

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, jflsnowdzz, Timmy and 5 others
when I was 13 my sister would say to me: you're just angry cause you're the ugliest of us 3:lul: so brutal
Glad I'm 6'4 and 210 so no one bothers to shit talk in front of me despite me being a ltn.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, Imretarded?, murdah and 1 other person
She is still my little sister.
I practically raised her ever since my parents divorced and mom used to stay out late.
I can't even think abt hurting her.

Call me a cuck for it. But thats what i truly feell

That's why she don't respect you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, _MVP_, Imretarded? and 3 others
Damn you aren't even that ugly compared to me and still get treated like this by your own sister :feelsbadman::blackpill:
Might also be because almost every male in my family is above low htn

I am the only one cucked by genetic recombination pill

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and 📎♿️⚙️
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, SidharthTheSlayer, Latinus and 2 others
I always treated her like my little princess. Protected her since she was a kid. I always cared for her and loved her.

But since she hit 10 she started ignoring me. Never let me hug her. Started keeping a distance between us.

But today, while I was on a vid call with my mom. I heard some mumbling and mom kept trying to shut them up.

I thought it was my younger brother who is a piece of shit, so I said to come and say It to my face.

I didn't know it was my sister. Grabs the phone from my mom and starts calling me slurs. Some of them were

- you fucking loser.

And she hangs up.

I am speechless rn. The only one left in this world who treated me nicely has also turned their back on me.

It was just my grandparents who were nice to me despite my appearance but ever since they died. I haven't felt loved and accepted in this world. :feelsbadman:
If this is real, im sorry op, its normal females of a certain age to act like this even if they are family

You said she is 12, and i bet a million dollars than she has all of the popular social media already, humanity truly reached a point of no return at some point, and its only starting to show

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Glad I'm 6'4 and 210 so no one bothers to shit talk in front of me despite me being a ltn.
I am 179cm (5'10.5)
She is 175cm (5'9)

I am a manlet.

My dad and brother are both 6'3 and 6'1

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zura, rteme, St.TikTokcel and 3 others

- you fucking loser.

And she hangs up.

Attachments

• IMG_5758.webp
    IMG_5758.webp
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Orvka381, aestheticsrespecter and 1 other person
If this is real, im sorry op, its normal females of a certain age to act like this even if they are family

You said she is 12, and i bet a million dollars than she has all of the popular social media already, humanity truly reached a point of no return at some point, and its only starting to show
Why would you jfl react my post if u feel sorry for me.

Double faced nigga

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and Imretarded?
I am 179cm (5'10.5)
She is 175cm (5'9)

I am a manlet.

My dad and brother are both 6'3 and 6'1
You gotta command your respect
It's not only about looks and height but personality as well
Did you beat the shit out of her the moment she said you were ugly ? Or you just went into another room and cried like a sou boy cuck ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, twojei, jflsnowdzz and 4 others
You gotta command your respect
It's not only about looks and height but personality as well
Did you best the shit out of her the moment she said you were ugly ? Or you just went into another room and cried like a sou boy cuck ?
It was on FaceTime and I live like a thousand km away.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Imretarded?
Beat her when you see her

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and albe.ORG
It was on FaceTime and I live like a thousand km away.
Hire some goon niggers and send them to her home
Tell her one more word and she's done.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel, zura, It'snotover and 5 others
Why would you jfl react my post if u feel sorry for me.

Double faced nigga
I had doubts if your story was real, but after reading it all i kindly changed the react to the sad one

Sorry OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Imretarded? and PseduoAryan
Hire some goon niggers and send them to her home
Tell her one more word and she's done.
Am planning to cut off my family soon anyways.
Alr half way done with the procedure to change my surname.

Gonna start a job soon anyways.
And after am my mbbs I will earn enough to rot

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, zura, NoseProphecy and 6 others
entitled ass 12 y/o tell her to go eat shit

- you fucking loser.

And she hangs up.

My sister calls me dat all the time

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and PseduoAryan
my guy is turkish :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and PseduoAryan
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and sub5c3l
This is actually one of the sadder things I’ve read on here. Looks are life even within blood relationships BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, jinnu and TheRagingBull
How come bro? She is young and doesnt know anything. Hope she gets better as an adult
Cuz u dont wanna be blackpilled and insulted by your own fucking sister.

Like why did I put all the effort in taking care of her and shit when this is what I get to hear.

It wasn't even like I annoyed her so she insulted me.

It's pure disgust and hatred that she feels towards me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, zura, sub5c3l and 2 others

- you fucking loser.

And she hangs up.

I will be nice to u if you play video games with me UwU

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
I will be nice to u if you play video games with me UwU
I broke my pc last year and I don't have enough savings to get it fixed or buy a new one.
My family doesn't give me any money so I earn by part time job

• So Sad
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Brutal tell her that her kids will probably resemble you :lul::lul::lul:

Brutal tell her that her kids will probably resemble you :lul::lul::lul:
They won't tbh.
I am the only one who looks like the stereotypical ugly mixed mutt.

Both of my siblings look like my dad's side with above average characteristics both facially and physically.

She would date some high caste turk or some white guy

I am the only genetic failure

They won't tbh.
I am the only one who looks like the stereotypical ugly mixed mutt.

Both of my siblings look like my dad's side with above average characteristics both facially and physically.

She would date some high caste turk or some white guy

I am the only genetic failure
Cast a hex on her or some shit bro

- you fucking loser.

And she hangs up.

Rape the bitch

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseduoAryan and sub5c3l
damn bro I feel u I get called out by family members cause of my height aswell they make fun of it and say I'm short

• Hmm...
Reactions: rteme
Abuse her, make her life hell

damn you must be one ugly fucking subhuman. But that’s no way to treat family ngl

• +1
Reactions: twojei