Please read

S

SoCrazy

Iron
I don't know what's wrong with me and why I get bullied. I'm not necessarily ugly and I'm average height, I get good grades. But I still get made fun of. My "friend" told me that in a class that I'm not in basic the whole class made fun of me, they said I bunch of things including physical and my personality. I'm nice to them to, some of them go to my gym and I give them advice sometimes but they don't care. This happens almost everyday I get bullied but by nearly a whole class is my last straw. I've never had a gf besides in like 1st grade. I'm thinking about just ending it. I don't want to live like this. Please give advice if you have any ideas

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youthpill, notsocommonthumb, iloveboobs and 3 others
How tall and old are u OP?

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024, iloveboobs, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 3 others
I'm 5 10 but I'm sophomore
Easiest advice is to go crazy at the gym, gymmaxxing is immediate subconscious respect from other men (unless you are short or/and ugly)

Do u get bullied badly or just made fun of by asshole “friends”?

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Ghoulish
Both ig friends are more calm insults but Randoms will walk up to me and push me into girls and take stuff out of my bag in the halls

• WTF
Reactions: Schizomogger
Did anything happen in the past?

holy

what exactly did the class say about you though

Did anything happen in the past?
If you mean the bullying it has been going on for about a year and a half but if you mean why they might be bullying me no nothing has happened I hardly know most of them

dnr, already know its autism, they can just tell that you're different

• +1
Reactions: qazw, Ghoulish and scrunchables
darktriadmaxx, no more mr nice guy, they ask for your pencil say no, they ask to borrow a charger from you, make them pay up. Your kindness will be your downfall

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, Ghoulish, scrunchables and 1 other person
Can you tell me what dnr means ik most terms but not that one
did not read. I already know why you're being bullied, i've seen it back when I was young, and still now. Highschool never ends

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and scrunchables
Next time someone bullies you ask them, how much reputation do you have on org? They will most likely not answer and walk away. :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Schizomogger, Ghoulish, scrunchables and 1 other person
did not read. I already know why you're being bullied, i've seen it back when I was young, and still now. Highschool never end
Ok thanks I'm just gonna try to get better grades and and try to ascend

Next time someone bullies you ask them, how much reputation do you have on org? They will most likely not answer and walk away. :feelshah:
Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables
You're probably boneless and low t so they see you as an easy target.

• +1
Honestly the little I have been bullied in life it’s either you slap the shit of the one who disrespect you or you insult them.

Haters are jealous most of the time

• +1
either ur mega non NT and autistic or ur face is the problem

• +1
Honestly the little I have been bullied in life it’s either you slap the shit of the one who disrespect you or you insult them.

Haters are jealous most of the time
Yeah I kinda of feel that, I'm trying to hype myself up but I'm better looking than most of them, the are all taller than be like 6,3 ( I'm 5'10) but if they were shorter it would be over for them

Yeah I kinda of feel that, I'm trying to hype myself up but I'm better looking than most of them, the are all taller than be like 6,3 ( I'm 5'10) but if they were shorter it would be over for them
Not try to hype myself up*

Insult them for real, and you feel good after.

I had problem like this when I was young I insulted them, then I stopped being friend with them never felt better.

Respecting urself is always a good decision.

And if its go to fight str8 shoot in their balls no honor

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger
Your autistic, they’re preying on you I’ve seen it a million times.you could be 7ft borderline chadlite you’d still be bullied cuz your autistic. Beat the fuck out of them icl, that’s the only solution. You can’t get your rep back cuz your autistic, so best thing is to just fight them and they probably won’t bully you.

Although if you lose it’s OVER you gotta just study then never look up.

Your autistic, they’re preying on you I’ve seen it a million times.you could be 7ft borderline chadlite you’d still be bullied cuz your autistic. Beat the fuck out of them icl, that’s the only solution. You can’t get your rep back cuz your autistic, so best thing is to just fight them and they probably won’t bully you.

Although if you lose it’s OVER you gotta just study then never look up.
Yeah 1 of my family members is a boxing coach so I might take lesson so I don't lose

• +1
Both ig friends are more calm insults but Randoms will walk up to me and push me into girls and take stuff out of my bag in the halls
Holy shit bro u gotta fight back

• +1
Insult them for real, and you feel good after.

I had problem like this when I was young I insulted them, then I stopped being friend with them never felt better.

Respecting urself is always a good decision.

And if its go to fight str8 shoot in their balls no honor
Thanks for the good advice

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
Thanks for the good advice
Easier said than done but gotta stand up for urself or ur gonna just be stuck as the punching bag at ur school.

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel and SoCrazy
I don't know what's wrong with me and why I get bullied. I'm not necessarily ugly and I'm average height, I get good grades. But I still get made fun of. My "friend" told me that in a class that I'm not in basic the whole class made fun of me, they said I bunch of things including physical and my personality. I'm nice to them to, some of them go to my gym and I give them advice sometimes but they don't care. This happens almost everyday I get bullied but by nearly a whole class is my last straw. I've never had a gf besides in like 1st grade. I'm thinking about just ending it. I don't want to live like this. Please give advice if you have any ideas
I’m in a similar situation in the same grade. Are they acc ur friends or do u only hang out with them because u don’t wanna be a loner that’s my situation.

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and enriquecel
I’m in a similar situation in the same grade. Are they acc ur friends or do u only hang out with them because u don’t wanna be a loner that’s my situation.
Yep exactly I just have had to stick through the insults so when it's partner time in class I'm not even more of a loser with out a partner

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel and Deleted member 86159
Yep exactly I just have had to stick through the insults so when it's partner time in class I'm not even more of a loser with out a partner
Damn same, tbh I kinda wish that everyone just forgot who I was so I can at least just live in peace.

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
Damn same, tbh I kinda wish that everyone just forgot who I was so I can at least just live in peace.
Yeah if popularity didn't matter and i could just do stuff on my own my life would be great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86159
you cant be killing yourself over shitty classmates, that means you let them defeat you. fight back only if you know you can win bhai, i believe in you

• +1
Yeah if popularity didn't matter and i could just do stuff on my own my life would be great
I mean if you really don’t care about keeping in touch with them u could always just ghost them, it would make you less or more of a loser tbh.

you cant be killing yourself over shitty classmates, that means you let them defeat you. fight back only if you know you can win bhai, i believe in you
Thanks man

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
I mean if you really don’t care about keeping in touch with them u could always just ghost them, it would make you less or more of a loser tbh.
Both probably I wouldn't get made fun of but I would have nobody but your right I'm just gonna try to make new ones that don't rlly know me

• +1
send all of them a screenshot of your thread then they will stp because they don¨t want to be blamed for your death. they will think you're even weirder tho

• +1
Reactions: SoCrazy
Both probably I wouldn't get made fun of but I would have nobody but your right I'm just gonna try to make new ones that don't rlly know me
arent they already making fun of you what’s the difference lol