Please stop questioning me about my Muslimness.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

If you’re Muslim you should get off this site, it’s not good for your health, it shortened mine
Waalaikumsalam.

Oh dear, what happened to you?

Thank you for the advice, by the way. Especially considering I ran out of my bed, put on back my pants and ran downstairs just to vent to my parents about the matter.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 18522
Tagging:
@goddy @LightSkinNoob @looksmaxxer234 @Erik-Jón @Manu le coq @vanilla @ForeverRecession @Corleone @volcelfatcel @Future chad @Oberyn @thereallegend @zylk98 @Merćer @justadude @realklay11 @Hueless @Growth Plate @EverythingMattersCel @Vietnam @Marsiere214 @vaninskybird
Tbh i’m not that much of a worthy believer about islam while i consider myself muslim too aha.
But anyways i will do the ajj when i will be older and become a good muslim, and will be cleanse of all my bad deeds.:feelskek:
But for now it’s time to chill and take pleasurs in life

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You’re more Muslim than any women in the west who wears the hijab
Here look, see below. It's odd even Hijabis at uni were drinking alcohol while out at clubs. I saw a SEAfoid hijabi do the exact same thing while chasing after whites and eating pork - she was a girl in my uni class:
It's okay, and thank you. Yes, I've even noticed this too among many Muzzie uni students (both male and female) who want to assimilate into whiteness and become whitewashed (something which I rejected since I was 12).

To be fair, most of my dad's side of the family who still live in the Middle East now mostly live in the UAE/Qatar, and a few in Saudi Arabia. They mostly moved out in the 1980s and 2000s during wars. I'm open to dating any non-white ethnicity as long as she isn't curry (unless if Pakistani Muslim).

Ideally I'd like my kids to look very mixed.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Dating is haram 🚫
That's why I'm going to halal date next time. I was head over heels last time, and got carried away by fantasies, romance and my ideals.

Waalaikumsalam.

Oh dear, what happened to you?

Thank you for the advice, by the way. Especially considering I ran out of my bed, put on back my pants and ran downstairs just to vent to my parents about the matter.
Nothing, this is my first time on the site in a long time, I’ll probably delete my account after tonight. Life isn’t about sex or women and if you’re a Muslim you shouldn’t have a problem finding a wife lol. This site hosts people who’re chasing after their desires and won’t help them in their akirah. They don’t know about Islam and tawheed.

Excerpt from islamqa.info:

If a wise man thinks about it, when he is looking at these haraam pictures, he will realize that there is nothing behind these glances but loss, pain and sorrow, because he cannot really get what he sees in these pictures.

The poet spoke the truth when he said:

“When you give free rein to your eyes, this will cause great pain to your heart.

You will see what you cannot have, and you will feel frustration because you do not have some of what you see.”

So it is clear that there is nothing to be gained from these pictures except the wrath of Allaah, and wasting time and money on things that are not pleasing to Him, and tormenting yourself.

The Muslim has to seek chastity by means of marriage, and try his best to achieve that.

He should also give up bad company who may have a bad effect on him and encourage him to go to these bad web sites.

He should also keep himself busy with things that will benefit him in both religious and worldly terms, such as memorizing the Book of Allaah, attending gatherings of dhikr, and going to useful websites that contain sound knowledge.

• +1
Tbh i’m not that much of a worthy believer about islam while i consider myself muslim too aha.
But anyways i will do the ajj when i will be older and become a good muslim, and will be cleanse of all my bad deeds.:feelskek:
But for now it’s time to chill and take pleasurs in life
I'm assuming West or Central African?
I've talked about taking the Hajj with my father this evening. At least I have a silver ring my uncle got for me in Mecca.
You will be cleansed of your sins, don't worry.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Manu le coq
Tagging:
@goddy @LightSkinNoob @looksmaxxer234 @Erik-Jón @Manu le coq @vanilla @ForeverRecession @Corleone @volcelfatcel @Future chad @Oberyn @thereallegend @zylk98 @Merćer @justadude @realklay11 @Hueless @Growth Plate @EverythingMattersCel @Vietnam @Marsiere214 @vaninskybird
Don't worry, I believe you are a Muslim. Although your pics still look weird to me (REMINI +100000)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and buckchadley31
Dn rd.

109:6

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18522
I’m a Muslim who had sex with about two dozen women but Allah forgive all he is the most merciful

I still want virgin wife though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Xangsane
Nothing, this is my first time on the site in a long time, I’ll probably delete my account after tonight. Life isn’t about sex or women and if you’re a Muslim you shouldn’t have a problem finding a wife lol. This site hosts people who’re chasing after their desires and won’t help them in their akirah.

Excerpt from islamqa.info:

If a wise man thinks about it, when he is looking at these haraam pictures, he will realize that there is nothing behind these glances but loss, pain and sorrow, because he cannot really get what he sees in these pictures.

The poet spoke the truth when he said:

“When you give free rein to your eyes, this will cause great pain to your heart.

You will see what you cannot have, and you will feel frustration because you do not have some of what you see.”

So it is clear that there is nothing to be gained from these pictures except the wrath of Allaah, and wasting time and money on things that are not pleasing to Him, and tormenting yourself.

The Muslim has to seek chastity by means of marriage, and try his best to achieve that.

He should also give up bad company who may have a bad effect on him and encourage him to go to these bad web sites.

He should also keep himself busy with things that will benefit him in both religious and worldly terms, such as memorizing the Book of Allaah, attending gatherings of dhikr, and going to useful websites that contain sound knowledge.
From my observations on Muslim guys on this site they've become sucked into the slayer lifestyle and find it very hard to let go of it. I'm pleased I didn't become a "slayer" and managed to control myself mostly apart from that blip I had. Many here also seem obsessed with conquering white, non-Muslim women, something which I never will do in a million years.

My dad is still committed to helping me find a woman to be with (at the end of the year we'll look together) while I remain volcel.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and buckchadley31
I’m a Muslim who had sex with about two dozen women but Allah forgive all he is the most merciful

I still want virgin wife though
If I were you, I wouldn't raise my standards that high for finding a virgin wife, however you could still get a good Muslim woman if you repent by praying and maybe even visiting Hajj if you can afford it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I'm assuming West or Central African?
I've talked about taking the Hajj with my father this evening. At least I have a silver ring my uncle got for me in Mecca.
You will be cleansed of your sins, don't worry.
West. You should too tbh, in a hadith mahomet said it was ok to have sex outside of the marriage, as long as the girl is a consenting slave or on a low social ranking.
modern western women are basically low class slave to me, all women who participate in the hook up culuture are low classroom

Don't worry, I believe you are a Muslim. Although your pics still look weird to me (REMINI +100000)
I do use Remini as it's easier to see my features. Take for example:

No more eye-aches trying to decipher individual feature details.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Zylk
West. You should too tbh, in a hadith mahomet said it was ok to have sex outside of the marriage, as long as the girl is a consenting slave or on a low social ranking.
modern western women are basically low class slave to me, all women who participate in the hook up culuture are low classroom
You should not joke about such things, you’re saying kufr, do anything but joke about the religion

• +1
From my observations on Muslim guys on this site they've become sucked into the slayer lifestyle and find it very hard to let go of it. I'm pleased I didn't become a "slayer" and managed to control myself mostly apart from that blip I had. Many here also seem obsessed with conquering white, non-Muslim women, something which I never will do in a million years.

My dad is still committed to helping me find a woman to be with (at the end of the year we'll look together) while I remain volcel.
The perception I get from you, Manu and other Muslims who posted on this post is that you think you’ll be able to live to the day you can repent. Not knowing you could die at any second and then what? So repent and leave haram before your soul is taken. I’ll link some good videos.

Advice for Muslims in the west, turn on captions:

Understanding your din, turn captions on:

Lowering gaze:

What happened to the youth of Islam:

This life and dunya:

• +1
Praise allah

• Love it
The perception I get from you, Manu and other Muslims who posted on this post is that you think you’ll be able to live to the day you can repent. Not knowing you could die at any second and then what? So repent and leave haram before your soul is taken. I’ll link some good videos.

Advice for Muslims in the west, turn on captions:

Understanding your din, turn captions on:

Lowering gaze:

What happened to the youth of Islam:

This life and dunya:

Thank you for the videos. I'll have a look at them when I've got time with mum and dad. I've already told them (while visibly upset) that I was a naive guy who fell in love and let my heart make all my decisions with that girl, and that I was wrong for doing that (I said I will only date halal from now on).

Nigga I don't care if you ride camels or not

Thank you for the videos. I'll have a look at them when I've got time with mum and dad. I've already told them (while visibly upset) that I was a naive guy who fell in love and let my heart make all my decisions with that girl, and that I was wrong for doing that (I said I will only date halal from now on).
How old are you

• +1
24 and a half. I lost my virginity at 23 years, 10 months.
Ok I’m going to deactivate now, look at those videos with your parents and the channels are good as well. Leave this site and stick to Sunni Salafi scholars, sort your life out. Stop thinking with your desires.

• +1
Ok I’m going to deactivate now, look at those videos with your parents and the channels are good as well. Leave this site and stick to Sunni Salafi scholars, sort your life out. Stop thinking with your desires.
Thank you!

If your religion is separate from mine, I'm assuming you're of a different faith than me.
No i just don't care about what other ppl believe.

• +1
I'm not trying to be mean but this is bitch behavior. You're saying you cried after sex like a woman who was raped? At any point you could've chose otherwise. But it doesn't matter anyways, enjoy your life man. Don't stress over these false shackles.
Also no it wasn't directly after sex. It was on that same day when I returned home (before becoming official, before when this happened, I invited the girl over to meet my parents and she put on a facade to woo them)

I cried because I didn't expect my first time to come so soon in the relationship, felt head over heels in love with her side we were bf/gf, yet the sex was so... Odd and stomach-churning.

I wanted to keep myself for a wife

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Your more muslim that 90% of the muslims I know.

Yes you made a mistake, but at the end of the day we are not perfrct being.

At least at the end of the day you realize you've made a mistake and regretted it instead of not caring at all.

• +1

At least at the end of the day you realize you've made a mistake and regretted it instead of not caring at all.
Yeah I'm a much worse Muslim than OP but alhumdillah allah forgive all

• +1
  • JFL
Iike how much worse?
I have a lot of sex with women and sometimes I do drugs and I don't pray all the prayers on time most days

• +1

Thanks, in what ways do I compare with the average Western Muslim?

I acknowledged it and I talked it out with my parents who were able to give me advice and help.

Without doing that I wouldn't have been the same person I am right now.

I have a lot of sex with women and sometimes I do drugs and I don't pray all the prayers on time most days
How do I compare to average?

Also no it wasn't directly after sex. It was on that same day when I returned home (before becoming official, before when this happened, I invited the girl over to meet my parents and she put on a facade to woo them)

I cried because I didn't expect my first time to come so soon in the relationship, felt head over heels in love with her side we were bf/gf, yet the sex was so... Odd and stomach-churning.

I wanted to keep myself for a wife
Do whatever you want man, just don't mutilate your future son or you'll become an even bigger hypocrite. :cautious:

• Hmm...
How do I compare to average?
Much better than average idk how much you go to the mosque, zakat, etc or anything but you seem religious and a good person.

gjdm

• +1
I do with both yes.
I do follow the 5 pillars. While I have never been to Hajj, I have expressed an interest in going with my dad. My uncle even gave me a nice silver ring from Mecca when I was younger (I actually wear this ring sometimes).
I also make sure I give a proper amount of money to charity as part of zakat, and I have fasted every Ramadan. However, I haven't been praying 5 times a day since A-levels, and I expressed a desire to my parents to begin praying regularly again (even my dad was slacking!).
I say "shukran alhumdullilah" after I sneeze every time.
Exactly; mum told me not to worry about not knowing Arabic too much (she said she prevented me from leaning proper, non-Quranic Arabic for a good reason when I was growing up - so my English accent and handwriting won't be weird) but Dad told me he's offered to teach me Levantine Arabic this evening so I can talk to him, even if it's just basic.
Where did you grow up in, the West? I knew many Muslims here who comitted far worse Zina than me (my body count of 1 is a far cry from a Pakistani friend of mine, who slept with about 20 non-Muslim girls and is a typical "wallahi bro" and has no intention of stopping any time soon).
I'm now a volcel as I was manipulated by my ex-girlfriend who LARPed as a HQNP girl from a Muslim background (half-Indian, half-white) but actually wanted to be sexually degenerate after we became official and only lived with her white single mother. I split up from her shortly after we became official; I thought we had a chance of making this an LTR as I thought I hit the jackpot when she was putting up a facade.

I grew up in USA seattle. Many young brothers here I discovered sleep with non-Muslim thots for a few years & then try marry a Muslim Girl.

Of course this all in secret… parents are none the wiser. This type of culture rubs off on even the most innocent especially when they are your own friends. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t tempted myself… so far I haven’t but only time will tell. Good luck on your journey.

• +1
Tagging:
im not reading a single molecule, dn care, but keep up with the schizo threads, otherwise the forum will feel empty

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Thats just pathetic. Be a better muslim

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
My little brother 🥰 don't cry .

• Love it
I grew up in USA seattle. Many young brothers here I discovered sleep with non-Muslim thots for a few years & then try marry a Muslim Girl.

Of course this all in secret… parents are none the wiser. This type of culture rubs off on even the most innocent especially when they are your own friends. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t tempted myself… so far I haven’t but only time will tell. Good luck on your journey.
White, latina and hindu foids I'm assuming?

I never kept my dating life a secret from parents as I live with them; before we become official I would have to show them to my parents. That's what I did with my ex

I've heard loads of muzzie lads here sleep around with hindu women who chase them and white average looking women which is something I never will do and never did

Thank you!

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
Much better than average idk how much you go to the mosque, zakat, etc or anything but you seem religious and a good person.

gjdm
Thank you!
I always give zakat but I only occasionally to to mosque

• Love it
You don't know how many times I cried to my father during that relationship with that girl who I thought was an innocent HQNP foid.
She was sent by the devil to test you

• So Sad
@foofuufou @MoggerGaston

@Zakamg @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet