Please, stop using Melanotan if you want to live a healthy and happy life.

Have you used/want to use Melanotan?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
There are lots of other ways you can get a tan, but you should just embrace your natural skin tone (and undamaged skin) that God gave you and if you happen to tan nicely, good for you. If you keep taking these illegal supplements just to get a perfect tan, your long-term health may be in jeopardy.
Sun-tanning intentionally, especially if you're of full European descent, can be harmful to your skin health. As well as the unpleasant feeling of skin peeling and burning, you are at an increased risk of ageing prematurely and in severe cases, skin cancer, including malignant melanoma. So please be happy with the skin you have now and don't envy others for "their natural tan". Everyone was made differently and the world would be a boring place if we all strived to look the same.
I've had a lot of white people tell me that they "envy my tan" (which is in fact, my natural skin colour, a slightly lighter-than-medium olive-gold), but part of me is telling them to just be happy in their pale skin and not to go through all this headache trying to be someone they're not. Furthermore, these are the same people that want our tan, but not the struggles and prejudice that comes with being of partially or fully non-European descent.
I avoid tanning deliberately for vanity purposes, even though I tan really well without peeling or burning (it only happens rarely), because it can cause skin damage. If I'm outside on a hot sunny day, I always lather up the sunblock, and if I tan then, then it happens.

Enough of my rambling, here's what both Melanotan-I and Melanotan-II can cause:
  • Increased moles/freckles, possibly leading to melanoma
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Loss of appetite
  • Tiredness
  • Spontaneous erections
  • Acne
  • Kidney, brain and heart failure (there is a shortage of these organ transplants worldwide!)

There's a reason why Melanotan is illegal; it's to protect your health.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thecaste, geezcel and 11 others
@CupOfCoffee @larsanova69 @Prettyboy

🧢

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Tales from caramel skinned blue eyed prince of persia pheno chad nice gaslighting, youve convinced me to inject till I get cancer :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing and 12 others
Just tan without chemicals

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Cope
Images 1 6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15827
Good cop bad cop faggot

Thankfully I tan easily :feelsgood:
But also lose tan easily :ogre:

There are lots of other ways you can get a tan, but you should just embrace your natural skin tone (and undamaged skin) that God gave you and if you happen to tan nicely, good for you. If you keep taking these illegal supplements just to get a perfect tan, your long-term health may be in jeopardy.
Sun-tanning intentionally, especially if you're of full European descent, can be harmful to your skin health. As well as the unpleasant feeling of skin peeling and burning, you are at an increased risk of ageing prematurely and in severe cases, skin cancer, including malignant melanoma. So please be happy with the skin you have now and don't envy others for "their natural tan". Everyone was made differently and the world would be a boring place if we all strived to look the same.
I've had a lot of white people tell me that they "envy my tan" (which is in fact, my natural skin colour, a slightly lighter-than-medium olive-gold), but part of me is telling them to just be happy in their pale skin and not to go through all this headache trying to be someone they're not. Furthermore, these are the same people that want our tan, but not the struggles and prejudice that comes with being of partially or fully non-European descent.
I avoid tanning deliberately for vanity purposes, even though I tan really well without peeling or burning (it only happens rarely), because it can cause skin damage. If I'm outside on a hot sunny day, I always lather up the sunblock, and if I tan then, then it happens.

• Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Loss of appetite
  • Tiredness
  • Spontaneous erections
  • Acne
  • Kidney, brain and heart failure (there is a shortage of these organ transplants worldwide!)

View attachment 1691733

I’m tempted to use it but I won’t if it will fuck me

Trying to sabotage mayocels

Being pale is a failo and makes you look like a cuck. Also melanotan 2 results are semi permanent, meaning that you will always be darker, even if you hopp off it after using

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, bogii and Stopping@Nothing19
Most people dont expérience this kind of side effect
At least short term
I'll never use Melanotan all year full time all of my life
But one summer why not
Moreplatesmoredates used it and he's still fine and healthy today

you just want to keep me from ascending

RTT is the stupidest looksmaxing' method I've seen on here. Roids - bloated face, horrible skin, balding; tanning - fast aging; tatts - pretty cool but mostly fit into NTmaxxing instead of looksmaxing. Almost every NT bro has tatts

Jfl at people falling for the gaslighting tricks of the blue eyed Persian prince :Comfy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: xanny and Xangsane
Will be taking it this summer 100%. Customs are cucking me though, it's taking ages to get here.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Lmao and n0rthface
Will be taking it this summer 100%. Customs are cucking me though, it's taking ages to get here.
Please be careful. Customs may be doing you a huge favour.

Blue cap?

Tales from caramel skinned blue eyed prince of persia pheno chad nice gaslighting, youve convinced me to inject till I get cancer :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Jfl at people falling for the gaslighting tricks of the blue eyed Persian prince :Comfy:
No, not gaslighting at all. These are all real side-effects of using Melanotan, and they're more common than you think.

I’m tempted to use it but I won’t if it will fuck me
It will; I've seen many cases of people becoming sick with these side effects after using Melanotan on TV.

Trying to sabotage mayocels

Being pale is a failo and makes you look like a cuck. Also melanotan 2 results are semi permanent, meaning that you will always be darker, even if you hopp off it after using
No, I'm not trying to sabotage mayocels; I'm just pointing out that it's dangerous and could cause potential long-term health implications if you use it.

Most people dont expérience this kind of side effect
At least short term
I'll never use Melanotan all year full time all of my life
But one summer why not
Moreplatesmoredates used it and he's still fine and healthy today
These side effects are much more common than you think. It's illegal for a reason.

RTT is the stupidest looksmaxing' method I've seen on here. Roids - bloated face, horrible skin, balding; tanning - fast aging; tatts - pretty cool but mostly fit into NTmaxxing instead of looksmaxing. Almost every NT bro has tatts
It's a trashy, classless look IMO.

you just want to keep me from ascending
Pale skin can look good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Blue cap?

No, not gaslighting at all. These are all real side-effects of using Melanotan, and they're more common than you think.

It will; I've seen many cases of people becoming sick with these side effects after using Melanotan on TV.

No, I'm not trying to sabotage mayocels; I'm just pointing out that it's dangerous and could cause potential long-term health implications if you use it.

These side effects are much more common than you think. It's illegal for a reason.

Pale skin can look good.
I am redhead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: beau, Deleted member 2729, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I didn't experience any sides worth mentioning, but at the and of the day it's up to one to decide what they want to do with their body.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Cidre enjoyer
Blue cap?

Pale skin can look good.
I tan well so ima just irl tan melatonin for lazy fucks

• +1
I didn't experience any sides worth mentioning, but at the and of the day it's up to one to decide what they want to do with their body.
Be careful. Long-term use may give you melanoma, skin cancer or kidney/heart disease.
Try not to be someone you're not, and embrace the skin God gave you.
Not everyone was born with caramel/golden skin, and people shouldn't try to bend over backwards to get that skin colour, which isn't anything special. Learn to love what you've got.

Last edited:
how cucked is the danish government?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
wait ur from the netherlands nvm. how cucked is the Dutch government?
Doable right now but still far from ideal, obviously. During COVID it wasn't as bad/draconian in comparison to other European countries like Austria and Italy so I got off relatively well in that sense.

But I still view the west in general as a sinking ship so I do not expect things to get better in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lmao
Also isnt the netherlands going to be majority non-white/Dutch in 50 years? youre going to live to be a minority in your own native country
Who cares?

Who cares?
Dutch people sould ofc, but most people in power and NPCs seem complicit in it. The dutch shouldnt be a minority within their own country.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Danish_Retard
TBH, the governments are getting more and more auth every year and are cracking down on freedom of speech. Australia and California seem to be the testing model for what will happen to other western countries in the years to come.

Also isnt the netherlands going to be majority non-white/Dutch in 50 years? youre going to live to be a minority in your own native country
That's true. The best strategy, in the long run, is probably to acquire multiple passports to try and be an international citizen.

The West is still okay now but when the shit hits the fan with a possible economic collapse in the foreseeable future, you really don't want to be here anymore by that time.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lmao
That's true. The best strategy, in the long run, is probably to acquire multiple passports to try and be an international citizen.

The West is still okay now but when the shit hits the fan with a possible economic collapse in the foreseeable future, you really don't want to be here anymore by that time.
IDK about a legit economic collapse anytime soon, why are you convinced there will be one? if there is going to be an economic collapse where would you go then

• +1
im going to use it this summer, read 0. it's better than tanning for hours anyways.

im going to use it this summer, read 0. it's better than tanning for hours anyways.
God knew what he was doing to you, and the world would be a boring place if we all looked the same. Embrace your natural skin and whatever happens, happens. Don't try to strive for a tan, only to be met with disappointing adverse effects.

God knew what he was doing to you, and the world would be a boring place if we all looked the same. Embrace your natural skin and whatever happens, happens. Don't try to strive for a tan, only to be met with disappointing adverse effects.
im a vampire for 8 months a year, few micrograms of melanotan aren't going to kill me.

im a vampire for 8 months a year, few micrograms of melanotan aren't going to kill me.
Be careful, and love your white, pale skin.

Be careful, and love your white, pale skin.
Pale skin is not only visually unappealing, it also lacks melanin, which would protect it from the harmful effects on sun exposure. The skin naturally produces more melanin if exposed to the sun, but doing so with melanotan doesn't accelerate aging

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Xangsane
Pale skin is not only visually unappealing, it also lacks melanin, which would protect it from the harmful effects on sun exposure. The skin naturally produces more melanin if exposed to the sun, but doing so with melanotan is doesn't accelerate aging
White people :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
IDK about a legit economic collapse anytime soon, why are you convinced there will be one? if there is going to be an economic collapse where would you go then
I'm not sure, but if it does happen it would be better to leave the west.

Bonding together to stop certain agendas can only work in relatively small countries that are ethnically homogenous such as Iceland where several bankers were arrested after the financial crisis in 2008, for example.
But in most other western countries, that's never going to happen.

Better places would be countries with more social cohesion, preferably, where they can stand up to at least some of the fuckery that they are trying to impose on us. Albania, Costa Rica, Tanzania and certain southern states of the US (Florida most mainly) all showed signs of this during the COVID nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Lmao
Im too low inhib in trying chemicals to not try it someday

I'd like to know what @loox and @larsanova69 think of this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Lars
I'm not sure, but if it does happen it would be better to leave the west.

Bonding together to stop certain agendas can only work in relatively small countries that are ethnically homogenous such as Iceland where several bankers were arrested after the financial crisis in 2008, for example.
But in most other western countries, that's never going to happen.

Better places would be countries with more social cohesion, preferably, where they can stand up to at least some of the fuckery that they are trying to impose on us. Albania, Costa Rica, Tanzania and certain southern states of the US (Florida most mainly) all showed signs of this during the COVID nonsense.
Tanzania and Albania are poor AF, I would not want to move there. The American south is currently pretty much being subsidized by the other richer states, mainly Cali and New York. The governor of Flordia is also a massive israel supporter which is incredibly sus, might just be controlled opposition. South Carolina receives $7.87 back from Washington for every $1 its citizens pay in federal tax and Florida receives a little more than 5X it gives to the federal government. Costa Rica seems pretty nice tho ngl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gargantuan and beau
people are ascending appeal wise with a tan

@eduardkoopman
@loox
and me i get so much more attention after being tanned instead of incel ''pale''

• JFL
Customs are cucking me though, it's taking ages to get here.
I had the same issue.
And I even said to them, it was just for my pet rat.

• +1

@eduardkoopman
@loox
and me i get so much more attention after being tanned instead of incel ''pale''
Maybe only in the eyes of Asian, we didn't ascend with tan.

But whites, are mirin tha tan I notice

@eduardkoopman
@loox
What are your views on ethnic minorities?

I'm the opposite in that I envy mayocels for their pale skin that I can't ever attain.

It's bad because I have a very Anglo name and am an Anglo in my heart, but my appearance doesn't match. Then there's the issue of colouring failo when it comes to getting foids.

• So Sad

• Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Loss of appetite
  • Tiredness
  • Spontaneous erections
  • Acne

View attachment 1691733

Over if you don't use melanotan until you look like big Lenny

Attachments

• big-lenny-bodybuilding-posing.png
    big-lenny-bodybuilding-posing.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL