please tell me If im fucked? need college advice (US) URGENT

B

blackpiller954

Iron
My whole life ive been told I have to be a doctor or whatever, me and my family are immigrants in the US and I came when I was 8. Its literally just me and my mom, I have a normie job, however im fucked for college, I have a 3.3 GPA, no extracurriculars, 0 community service hours and no achievements. We are fucking broke so even by some miracle I got accepted to a university id be in fucking hella debt, and it might not be for anything if I dont get into medical school. I have 8 months left in my senior year and I NEED FUCKING MONEY. My mom still believes I can get scholarships or what not, but I already know im not getting shit due to my average stats, my mom is always telling me that she is earning littlel money everyday, so we might even be broke sooner or later, I dont have a car, I dont have anything, my dad is a retard so he doesny help. I have no connections, no nothing. I remain mentally strong though. Yall think I could get into medical school, let alone college? I would literally do anything for money man, like I would sell a kids organs if no one found out type shit, being broke is the fucking worst, however im not ropemaxxing Im not a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
My whole life ive been told I have to be a doctor or whatever, me and my family are immigrants in the US and I came when I was 8. Its literally just me and my mom, I have a normie job, however im fucked for college, I have a 3.3 GPA, no extracurriculars, 0 community service hours and no achievements. We are fucking broke so even by some miracle I got accepted to a university id be in fucking hella debt, and it might not be for anything if I dont get into medical school. I have 8 months left in my senior year and I NEED FUCKING MONEY. My mom still believes I can get scholarships or what not, but I already know im not getting shit due to my average stats, my mom is always telling me that she is earning littlel money everyday, so we might even be broke sooner or later, I dont have a car, I dont have anything, my dad is a retard so he doesny help. I have no connections, no nothing. I remain mentally strong though. Yall think I could get into medical school, let alone college? I would literally do anything for money man, like I would sell a kids organs if no one found out type shit, being broke is the fucking worst, however im not ropemaxxing Im not a bitch.
You can go to university at any age. Improve your resume before you go to university.

If studying in the US is expensive go study in another country. There are loads of countries that are free or cheap to study in.

Also is your dad working?

FAFSA nigger

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 30679
I think you can go to community college and then transfer onto a better one like 2 years into the program

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 7zyzz7
Stop being lazy and use the moneymaxxing method I revealed. Larp as women and sell panties online. This might give you some side money.
And how you have no money if you are already working on a normie job and your mom too? You need to be more frugal.
Getting scholarships won't you get you the money you need at the moment.
I think you can also donate blood for money in the US. So this is an option.
There's also glambling, but I wouldn't recommend.
Medical school is the best choice for long term money

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Stop being lazy and use the moneymaxxing method I revealed. Larp as women and sell panties online.
22 blue background blue shirt blurred closed eyes crying frog laughing open mouth pepe variant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, poopoohead, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
My whole life ive been told I have to be a doctor or whatever, me and my family are immigrants in the US and I came when I was 8. Its literally just me and my mom, I have a normie job, however im fucked for college, I have a 3.3 GPA, no extracurriculars, 0 community service hours and no achievements.
Plenty of shitty colleges will still accept you. Med schools don't give af as long as you show competence in college, on the MCAT, and doing extracurriculars.
We are fucking broke so even by some miracle I got accepted to a university id be in fucking hella debt, and it might not be for anything if I dont get into medical school. I have 8 months left in my senior year and I NEED FUCKING MONEY. My mom still believes I can get scholarships or what not, but I already know im not getting shit due to my average stats, my mom is always telling me that she is earning littlel money everyday, so we might even be broke sooner or later, I dont have a car, I dont have anything, my dad is a retard so he doesny help.
You being broke means you can go to an in-state cheap college and get your entire degree for free. That's exactly what I did. Grew up broke / poor family and had my entire college paid for through FAFSA and then also got scholarships on top of that due to good grades in college.
I have no connections, no nothing. I remain mentally strong though. Yall think I could get into medical school, let alone college? I would literally do anything for money man, like I would sell a kids organs if no one found out type shit, being broke is the fucking worst, however im not ropemaxxing Im not a bitch.
Then get a job?

If you're not willing to put in the work then its OVER.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41154
jfl if you can't make money online just scam old horny faggots and make 400 a day u retard (in gta san andreas)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Plenty of shitty colleges will still accept you. Med schools don't give af as long as you show competence in college, on the MCAT, and doing extracurriculars.

You being broke means you can go to an in-state cheap college and get your entire degree for free. That's exactly what I did. Grew up broke / poor family and had my entire college paid for through FAFSA and then also got scholarships on top of that due to good grades in college.

Then get a job?

If you're not willing to put in the work then its OVER.
thanks homie