PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOOKS OGRE IN HAIRSTYLIST's MIRROR

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
OH CRIST I COULDNT BELIEVE I LOOK SO BAD IM NEVER GOING TO TOUCH A WOMAN WITH FACE LIKE THIS HOLY SHIT I HAVE SHIT FACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I look the best in barber mirrors tbh
Always going a PSL Level up when he finished my fade and gave me a crisp line up

• Woah
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
i cut my own shit i dont trust these jews。

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Halotestin, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person

Angled mirrors in dressing rooms are bad as well.

I dont even make eye contact with myself in the barber mirror I just stare at the ground like a beta 😞

life as a truecel = a roller coaster of shame and humiliation until suicide

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, Over, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
You're not, worst lighting ever tbh, it comes right from above and completely fucks you up

i look the best there

I dont even make eye contact with myself in the barber mirror I just stare at the ground like a beta 😞

life as a truecel = a roller coaster of shame and humiliation until suicide
True man hahahha I actually close my eyes all the time but you have to look at yourself anyway to tell if it's good cut.

• So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Angled mirrors in dressing rooms are bad as well.
right, the fact that they're all so close to you might be the problem, makes all the flaws more obvious. also lighting of course

You have same experience ?

Yes, I even made a thread about it the other day, I got all kind of weird shadows on my face

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Over
Yes, I even made a thread about it the other day, I got all kind of weird shadows on my face
Ok I feel a bit better but I wonder how good looking people would look like in that lighting because when I look at the lady who does my hair she is looking normal.

BRO , I FEEL YOU!
I ABSOLUTELY LOOK LIKE FUCKING SHIT IN THE MIRROR AS WELL, ITS FUCKING @Over FOR US.
PASS ME ROPE ASAP ROCKY.
WViS9n0RqN2

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
It's the mirror I look worse in.
I can barely look at myself there jfl

• +1
Ok I feel a bit better but I wonder how good looking people would look like in that lighting because when I look at the lady who does my hair she is looking normal.

probably like this:

images

the lighting usually comes right from above and completely fucks up your face, it's traumatic af

• +1
probably like this:

images

the lighting usually comes right from above and completely fucks up your face, it's traumatic af
Hmm still looks pretty insane. During a haircut i can see all.my shitty acne scars I somehow lose my jaw and my eye are becomes so shit and when I laugh I look so terrible idk I just dont resemble human in that mirror, I am now afraid of getting s haircut lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Hmm still looks pretty insane. During a haircut i can see all.my shitty acne scars I somehow lose my jaw and my eye are becomes so shit and when I laugh I look so terrible idk I just dont resemble human in that mirror, I am now afraid of getting s haircut lmao

You gotta go to a barber who has mirrors like this tbh

images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795