Please tell me this “monkey pox” thing is a joke

MY LIFE IS HELL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 78207 and 1 other person
What the fuck is a monkey pox

We doing this again bros? :forcedsmile:

Either way food delivery is cheap asf and I am a rotter so I think I'd be good
brutal when you deliver pizza and the homosexual aids man gives you money and touches you hand and then you get the homo aids

• JFL
Reactions: Melly, AutisticGymcel, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
im 15 rasheet fuck you

you’re typing this from a computer cafe in uttar pradesh
its ok sweetie its probably just a phase u will grow out of it

• WTF
Reactions: cromagnon
Real my body is actually falling apart too like my joints and shit are cooked and pop constantly

I'll die by 30, I almost want to because this body isn't worth living in or starting a family in, 5"6 anyway so why bother destroying my sons future for my own sense of accomplishment

I need to do some ER business and go out with a bang tbh :chad:
Donate you sperm if you atleast do it

Let the devil be reborn

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and Gaygymmaxx
Nothing ever happens and only homos get this through butt sex so why would I care

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Gaygymmaxx
Nothing ever happens and only homos get this through butt sex so why would I care
Yea "homos"

Gay people...... so almost every user on this forum

WE ARE DOOMED

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, cromagnon, MA_ascender and 1 other person
ITS SO FUCKING OVER

• JFL
Homophobia will skyrocket so they wont dare

@shia.jihadist when are you gathering all the gays and throwing them off the eiffel tower?
its already underway bhai it just takes a long time to find all the faggots
i want them all together first so we can make a human pyramid out of their dead corpses :p

• Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe
I may be autistic but I literally know I will be permanently fucked for life if another pandemic happens

Mpox in the UK​

Although more people have been diagnosed with it recently, only a small number of people in the UK have had mpox and the risk remains low.

You're extremely unlikely to have mpox if:

• you have not been in close contact (such as touching their skin or sharing towels, clothes or bedding) with someone who has mpox or has mpox symptoms
  • you have not recently travelled to west or central Africa
Anyone can get mpox.

Currently most cases have been in men who are gay, bisexual or have sex with other men, so it's particularly important to be aware of the symptoms if you're in these groups.

• JFL

Mpox in the UK​

Although more people have been diagnosed with it recently, only a small number of people in the UK have had mpox and the risk remains low.

• you have not been in close contact (such as touching their skin or sharing towels, clothes or bedding) with someone who has mpox or has mpox symptoms
Anyone can get mpox.

Currently most cases have been in men who are gay, bisexual or have sex with other men, so it's particularly important to be aware of the symptoms if you're in these groups.
@normie_joe bud watch out you might get monkeypox since you like taking it in the ass

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL

Mpox in the UK​

Anyone can get mpox.

Why do they avoid calling it monkeypox? Mpox jfl. Is.it because niggers get it a lot and they don't want to call.them monkeys ?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Why do they avoid calling it monkeypox? Mpox jfl. Is.it because niggers get it a lot and they don't want to call.them monkeys ?
MA_ascender

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender