Please tell me what can be done for this shit tier eye area ( Close Set + tear trough + sunken)

they perform orbital decompression for 2k usd iirc
And I beleive both of them perform lower eyelid retraction surgery which would likely then be discounted with orbital decompression but not sure.
as far as the other procedures I have no idea tbh but infraorbital rim implants with vertical projection are very rare, they are much more likely to offer fat grafting though

What do you mean with "infraorbital rim with vertical projection" exactly?

Any feedback or comments will be really appreciated, thanks everyone!

You have bug eyes, you clearly need a Orbital Decompression, associated Infraorbital rim (to fill that area) and eyelid retraction/chantoplastic to get rid of your sad eyes.

If I was in you, I would go on Taban to achieve something like that:

• +1
Reactions: knarflin5891 and Good_Little_Goy
you definitely need orbital decompression for starters

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
canthal tilt is overrated, if he fix under eyes and uee and eyebrows etc he's going to get average or above average eye area, people are overrating tilit af
agreed, his tilt is fine and really not an issue
he needs to bring volume to his eye area

The most common ‘infraorbital implants’ available are off the shelf tear trough implants like this

but as you can see they don’t augment the lower eyelid area and simulate upwards/vertical growth of the infraorbital bones

compare this to a set of custom infraorbital implants from dr eppley

These simulate both vertical and horizontal growth of the infraorbitals, this should explain it better.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: knarflin5891 and SadnessWYJ
Your canthal tilt looks worse cause you're tilting your head up. Stop tiltmaxing and your NCT is instantly cured

• Woah
Reactions: knarflin5891

You have bug eyes, you clearly need a Orbital Decompression, associated Infraorbital rim (to fill that area) and eyelid retraction/chantoplastic to get rid of your sad eyes.

If I was in you, I would go on Taban to achieve something like that:

Thank you, just came across this result on Dr Taban’s page yesterday also, seems just what I need

over for your pheno but you're 5 inches taller than me
also mirin your effort

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17429