Pls help me bro

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Platinum
I’m 5’5 (go ahead and tell me to rope already) 5’2 mom 5’8 dad Haven’t grown since 14.5 and currently 17.5 so 3 years my fault for not doing anything but I recently got tibia and femur checked and it has indeed been closed so I was wondering would it make sense for me to still try letztrozole and hgh in the chance my spine might be open I been having suicidal thoughts about my height for the past week so any help would be appreciated. Pls Don’t mention LL I already know ): Even touching 5’7 would be enough for me man

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AugustusA, gr34ter, lunin7 and 2 others
You won't grow naturally or with any meds, I stopped at smth like 14.5 too bro and never grew again, go to r/shortguys you won't get sympathy here they'll just laugh

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
You won't grow naturally or with any meds, I stopped at smth like 14.5 too bro and never grew again, go to r/shortguys you won't get sympathy here they'll just laugh
i grew till 14 but i got to 6'1 and i still feel short, back then everyone called me tall tho

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and plutomadruga
Jfl was just on ts it’s pure suicide fuel tho tbh

Attachments

• IMG_1201.png
    IMG_1201.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
soyddit will only lie to him :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
Actually empathise tbh most zoomers here start these threads saying I’m 12 and only 6’5 bro HELPPPP

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and shalomnigga
@CurryCelHater @youraveragehtn @Osie pls anything info

I’m 5’5 (go ahead and tell me to rope already) 5’2 mom 5’8 dad Haven’t grown since 14.5 and currently 17.5 so 3 years my fault for not doing anything but I recently got tibia and femur checked and it has indeed been closed so I was wondering would it make sense for me to still try letztrozole and hgh in the chance my spine might be open I been having suicidal thoughts about my height for the past week so any help would be appreciated. Pls Don’t mention LL I already know ): Even touching 5’7 would be enough for me man
@actual9cmjawslayer ik ur high iq and u saw what my X-ray looked like so could u give me a response pls🙏🙏

Im 5'6 at a similiar age like you but i could probably grow 1-2 inches more
Tips: try some of the spine lenghtening exercises in the forum and get 2 inch limb lengthening surgery if you got the money

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Im 5'6 at a similiar age like you but i could probably grow 1-2 inches more
Tips: try some of the spine lenghtening exercises in the forum and get 2 inch limb lengthening surgery if you got the money
Alright I will try🙏🙏

dm me if you want more personalized help.
hi was tryna dm about the Letrozole source but couldn’t dm cause u had a private profile if u start a conversation with me I think I can talk to u about this🙏

fixed my dms. couldnt dm you myself
hi was tryna dm about the Letrozole source but couldn’t dm cause u had a private profile if u start a conversation with me I think I can talk to u about this🙏

Last edited:
dont get suicidal about it there are stages to plate fusion its not completely black and white. and unless you saw the x ray yourself you dont know if they are closed. the x ray technician has given me wrong estimates before and my endo had to correct them. one time they were off by a whole year of bone age.

• +1
dont get suicidal about it there are stages to plate fusion its not completely black and white. and unless you saw the x ray yourself you dont know if they are closed. the x ray technician has given me wrong estimates before and my endo had to correct them. one time they were off by a whole year of bone age.
I did get the X-ray pictures sent to me btw and posted In this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/are-my-growth-plates-closed.1001517/#post-15111216 the consensus was that they were closed :confused: I will try my best to be positive bhai but it’s not looking good at all

@CurryCelHater @youraveragehtn @Osie pls anything info
Get an xray. Dont spend all your money on shit and end up getting no results. If you cant get it, just fake having really bad pain in your back because you fell.

Bro, stretch and wear height booster. If you are HTN it’s no problem.

• +1
@actual9cmjawslayer ik ur high iq and u saw what my X-ray looked like so could u give me a response pls🙏🙏
literally just hgh and high calories and protein is all there is to it

• +1
I’m genuinely sorry bro. Consider relaxin( a supplements). Search it up here I think there’s a guide on it. It’s expensive but should give u an inch maybe 2 in your spine

• +1