Pls help me

DaKaRgg

DaKaRgg

Iron
Joined
Aug 9, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
0
What to do if there is a slight asymmetry in the photos, that is, one cheek is bigger than the other. I think it's muscle asymmetry or swelling, but I don't know how to remove it. Height 177 centimeters 56.6 kilograms. Tell me what to do
 
How to make sanken cheeks and fix the eyelid. Give me some guides on eyebrows and cheeks (I don't know what kind of bf I have, but I'm 177 centimeters 56 kg tall, I recently started going to the gym)
 
Last edited:
What to do if there is a slight asymmetry in the photos, that is, one cheek is bigger than the other. I think it's muscle asymmetry or swelling, but I don't know how to remove it. Height 177 centimeters 56.6 kilograms. Tell me what to do
Updated: if anything, the cheek is larger, as if hanging and because of this, the right side of the mandible (jaw line) in the middle seems to be rounded, and the left, on the contrary, is clearly visible (if anything, in full face). I can clearly see the linny mandibles in my profile
 

Similar threads

A
Replies
3
Views
44
fattofat
fattofat
EXZA1S
Replies
4
Views
50
EXZA1S
EXZA1S
w speed
Replies
3
Views
50
w speed
w speed
P
Replies
0
Views
40
Panayiotisad
P
jayuree
Replies
6
Views
86
eye-area
eye-area

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top