5.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59, lowiqNormie, LooksThinker and 2 others
HTN+, just change that trash can haircut, Jeezzz...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme and LooksThinker
any recommendations for haircut
google -> damian kater -> images -> pick something out there, something maybe without covering your whole forehead, experiment, and see what comes out better

google -> damian kater -> images -> pick something out there, something maybe without covering your whole forehead, experiment, and see what comes out better
my forehead is genuinely perfect in terms of recession and size, might buzz cut soon ish and restart. damian has his forehead covered no??

my forehead is genuinely perfect in terms of recession and size, might buzz cut soon ish and restart. damian has his forehead covered no??
is some pictures yes, in some no. Search and see

is some pictures yes, in some no. Search and see
yeah like his old middle part along the lines of that. was considernig growing out into something like barrets mod but a but shorter.am also keen to experiment with colour, need to have appeal for the tan gold coast stacys

why get off them
U will get trapped and never leave.

It slowly grabs you mentally and makes you less normal, no matter how good looking or nt you are.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, Surgerymaxxer1998, Zherko and 1 other person
View attachment 3019799yeah like his old middle part along the lines of that. was considernig growing out into something like barrets mod but a but shorter.am also keen to experiment with colour, need to have appeal for the tan gold coast stacys
Get off this site get off this site get off this site get off this site get off this site get off this site get off this site get off this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59 and perpetuallytired
Get off this site get off this site get off this site get off this site get off this site get off this site get off this site get off this site
its too far gone bro.

U will get trapped and never leave.

It slowly grabs you mentally and makes you less normal, no matter how good looking or nt you are.
ive been surfing them for quite a while, bro today while I was at school I was hyper analysing peoples faces. like fuck me

ive been surfing them for quite a while, bro today while I was at school I was hyper analysing peoples faces. like fuck me
Then leave. No good can come from this site.

Then leave. No good can come from this site.
but bro i want to look better I cant leave. u don't understand I hit the most unreal starvemax I was 73kg 5'9 no muscle to 62kg 6'0 with more muscle than before. that whole transformation along with accutane cycle for my fucked skin was motivated by this site. idk if I can just leave anymore

change the haircut and maybe high MTN - HTN (the haircut knowing that your forehead is "genuinely perfect" just let the hair grow and let it air dry combed back, not a middle part, more like a backward messy in general.)

Horse face, htn looks softmaxxed to me

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
not bad but uncanny as fuck

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
change the haircut and maybe high MTN - HTN (the haircut knowing that your forehead is "genuinely perfect" just let the hair grow and let it air dry combed back, not a middle part, more like a backward messy in general.)
High mtn in TVD show jfl he’s atleast high htn

thankyou

Ur probably the best looking dude I've seen here today. Get off the forum and live ur life, this place isn't for u.

Damian karterlite
why should i get off it.

very twink looking

high mtn face, chadlite appeal

Good just make your hair flip more in the front
Use texture spray or salt water or a perm long term would be ideal

Good just make your hair flip more in the front
Use texture spray or salt water or a perm long term would be ideal
okay. thankyou.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
mtn

horse

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
uncanny where genuinely want to know
cause you have prettyboy and masculine features and they dont fit togheter ive never seen someone Who looks even remotely like u

all said u still pretty decent id Say low htn

WHy buzzcut :lasereyes:

don't waste ur time with these basement incels, u should be getting girls not wasting ur time on some gay forum
i’ll take ur advice

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
cause you have prettyboy and masculine features and they dont fit togheter ive never seen someone Who looks even remotely like u

all said u still pretty decent id Say low htn
what features are which. i’ve heard damien a few times

smart choice, I've been planning on leaving the forum myself for a while. But yeah man, u live ur life
thanks bro. mainly on here as i wanna get into modelling wanna ascend jus a lil more

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
Deformed peanut skull