6
6 3Sub5
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2026
- Posts
- 4
- Reputation
- 0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Idk why but ur face looks like a 5’5 personsThe only redeeming quality about my physical features is that I am 6,3. Not even naturally athletic in sense of it.
BroootalIdk why but ur face looks like a 5’5 persons
if you want I can send you a pic of me playing basketball so you can see the buildIdk why but ur face looks like a 5’5 persons
Gotta take things seriously and hard maxx if you want to turn things around in timeThe only redeeming quality about my physical features is that I am 6,3. Not even naturally athletic in sense of it.
What would you recommend. I am already soon gonna be asking the doctor to prescribe accutaneGotta take things seriously and hard maxx if you want to turn things around in time
Kill yourself it never begunThe only redeeming quality about my physical features is that I am 6,3. Not even naturally athletic in sense of it.
Accutane would be a good first step it’s cheap and actually works I went on it 3 years ago can say it saved my lifeWhat would you recommend. I am already soon gonna be asking the doctor to prescribe accutane
Don’t listen to this at all height is not the ultimate savior. It helps A LOT but you still want to have a good looking face and frame while also being tallif your actually 6'3 nothing anyone says here matters just grow out your hair and use Accutane or tret and go to the gym or just start working out at home in the near future and your well off
Im just waiting for the hypergamy foids to start liking me atpif your actually 6'3 nothing anyone says here matters just grow out your hair and use Accutane or tret and go to the gym or just start working out at home in the near future and your well off
yo bro did you see the part where i mentioned the gym and also Accutane or r u blindDon’t listen to this at all height is not the ultimate savior. It helps A LOT but you still want to have a good looking face and frame while also being tall
Nigga you said take no advice from people and that none of what people say matters???yo bro did you see the part where i mentioned the gym and also Accutane or r u blind
Ltn tbhThe only redeeming quality about my physical features is that I am 6,3. Not even naturally athletic in sense of it.
lose bf stop complaining boyo if you are 6’3 girls will be coming your way even if you look like a hounddogThe only redeeming quality about my physical features is that I am 6,3. Not even naturally athletic in sense of it.