pls tell me your biggest autistic moments

eyebagcel9999

eyebagcel9999

Iron
my top 5 autistic moments
1)i kicked one foid in her ass and she fell of the stage at school party
2)i used to play football with my hands on classroom and use my pencil as a ball
3)i used to run a whole football imaginary tournament and an imaginary poker tournaments after primary school and did this everyday for 3years i used dices and other methods for the football to guess the final score and real cards and chips and dices about the poker still i think about doing this again but my dad catched me on act and he yelled at me
4)i used to copy my cat noises and keep doing this even today when my mom arrives in house i did without realising the noice of my cat when someone goes inside my dad becomes furious when i did this
5)i have a special routine of how i eat pasta,pizza and other foods and i always watch the same videos when i eat like when i have fish i watch the same full episode of a copy of kichen nightmares about a fish restraunt ,also when i have pizza i watch a same one but with pizza ect i always eat alone on my pc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15884, Acnno and TUSSELEIF
making an acc here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, TUSSELEIF, Adriana Lima and 3 others
trying to blackpill my friends while drunk

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
trying to blackpill my friends while drunk
JFL the other weekend I was drunk talking to my legitimate chad friend and I told him all his success is due to his looks. He said that it was all game lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
also the time when we we had a debate in school
i tried to explain to everyone why 'automation' is a meme , and its being used by jews to ruin our lives

and that one day with automation , ur toothbrush could choke u to death so best idea is to destroy all technology

JFL the other weekend I was drunk talking to my legitimate chad friend and I told him all his success is due to his looks. He said that it was all game lmfao.
trust me i used to think im successful cause of game , confidence , cause im cool and have lots of achievements and im gods chosen kid

but after blackpill hit me , i realised im special in no way and its just face so i feel like killing normies in a shooutout and then commiting suicide

4)i used to copy my cat noises and keep doing this even today when my mom arrives in house i did without realising the noice of my cat when someone goes inside my dad becomes furious when i did this
I do this too. Another one I have is when I was in school this girl approached me and everyone was on my ass because I would not talk to her when she sat right next to me. So they forced me to walk with her in our school break. The only thing I remember was my autistic conversation starters that ended nowhere.

- Copying the clothes/style of others to the point they would call me out.
- Hung out with a dude from school for the first time and I started blabbering about family related stuff like a retard so made a bad first weird impression and didn’t hang out again.
- Writing extremist stuff on public social media as a teenager. Zero self-awareness.
- Everything that people say or I hear words I would often whisper them and people have cought me sometimes asking why I’m whispering to myself. I’ve gained more self-awareness now tho.
- Autistic looksmaxxing methods.
- Obsessive and repetitive interests such as constantly drawing maps and doing the same interests over and over again.

Last edited:
Maybe just discussing blackpill in school and using terms like mog, although my entire life is autism