(PLS VOTE) Which one should I buy

Which one

• Total voters
garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
Which hand bag should I buy (trying to stylemaxx, will layer it with a bomber jacket+hoodie, cargo pants and some boots)

3500120800_2_2_1.jpg

3520020800_2_2_1.jpg

3511020800_2_2_1.jpg

or 4
3612120800_2_2_1.jpg

@Curry Suicide @Patient A @House Lannister @Tallooksmaxxer @Arborist @hormonetherapy @zv1212 @Jamesothy @cloUder @curlyheadjames @Chad1212 @LiteralCaucasian @Shako Mako @Umbra @Corleone @ascension! @BrahminBoss @Beastimmung @Exterminator @seth @5.5psl @Solar @loksr @nitesik @Xangsane @khvirgin @subhuman incel @defezman @JovenCansao @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @aBetterMii @Pikabro @Dr. Bruh @Dystopian @rand anon @Alexanderr @;-; @Eduardo DOV @Tyronecell @Gargantuan @Uglybrazilian @Cauã @MatheusCqb @Beetlejuice @Bvnny. @Iasacrko @szolliontaraelis @skinnytwink @gymmaxedhorse @fnafmaxxer @MagnusTheRed @skorp @theL @PYT @ihatereddit @Brazitard @Kevin Logan @Zures @casadebanho @whiteissuperior @latino_ @Ritalincel @Tyrion! @Entschuldigung @RAITEIII @Unsh @gribsufer1 @spongebob @kumquat @KingBetaTut @Blackgymmax @JailedAristocrat @soldier_puzzle662 @Lawton88 @TRUE_CEL @2d v2 @Matthias8272 @Anstrum95 @tomsmith @Thomas DOM @Yuno_howitez @Mumbai Sissy @Hiraeth @FastBananaCEO @StepbroMo @Bashan @Prettyboy @Hades @BucketCrab @wannakms @Witheredly90 @the BULL @Vermilioncore

@Curry Suicide @Patient A @House Lannister @Tallooksmaxxer @Arborist @hormonetherapy @zv1212 @Jamesothy @cloUder @curlyheadjames @Chad1212 @LiteralCaucasian @Shako Mako @Umbra @Corleone @ascension! @BrahminBoss @Beastimmung @Exterminator @seth @5.5psl @Solar @loksr @nitesik @Xangsane @khvirgin @subhuman incel @defezman @JovenCansao @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @aBetterMii @Pikabro @Dr. Bruh @Dystopian @rand anon @Alexanderr @;-; @Eduardo DOV @Tyronecell @Gargantuan @Uglybrazilian @Cauã @MatheusCqb @Beetlejuice @Bvnny. @Iasacrko @szolliontaraelis @skinnytwink @gymmaxedhorse @fnafmaxxer @MagnusTheRed @skorp @theL @PYT @ihatereddit @Brazitard @Kevin Logan @Zures @casadebanho @whiteissuperior @latino_ @Ritalincel @Tyrion! @Entschuldigung @RAITEIII @Unsh @gribsufer1 @spongebob @kumquat @KingBetaTut @Blackgymmax @JailedAristocrat @soldier_puzzle662 @Lawton88 @TRUE_CEL @2d v2 @Matthias8272 @Anstrum95 @tomsmith @Thomas DOM @Yuno_howitez @Mumbai Sissy @Hiraeth @FastBananaCEO @StepbroMo @Bashan @Prettyboy @Hades @BucketCrab @wannakms @Witheredly90 @the BULL @Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
Idk i dress like an incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bashan, dimorphism, Deleted member 22930 and 4 others
bro tagged a whole mexican family... twice 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Jigen and Deleted member 23554
If u arent 6´7 you’ll look bad with any clothes but 4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel, dimorphism, the BULL and 1 other person
are you a faggot? if not neither of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Corleone and garoupilled_

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16515

• +1
Brahmin attire mogs

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 23554
first or third one, the other ones are bad. i see NT chads wearing ones like the first and third one a lot in germany

• +1
I dont buy clothes

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Nigga will give me one second of happiness before I realise the notification comes from a mass tag jfl. Third time btw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Bakin donuts 🍩, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
  • JFL
None, you fucking faggot.

• JFL
I think 4 works the best

• +1
First or third, but why would you wear a handbag?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25339
Which hand bag should I buy (trying to stylemaxx, will layer it with a bomber jacket+hoodie, cargo pants and some boots)

3500120800_2_2_1.jpg

3520020800_2_2_1.jpg

3511020800_2_2_1.jpg

or 4
3612120800_2_2_1.jpg

Laughton Scotts me

4 looks the most effay.

2901.jpg

If that was me in your avi, I would simply turn around and commit a felony. Problem solved!
You can’t turn around from that position with your knees fully bent and your spine arched back, especially not with those tank legs wrapped around you

You can’t turn around from that position with your knees fully bent and your spine arched back, especially not with those tank legs wrapped around you
2901.jpg

If that was me in your avi, I would simply turn around and commit a felony. Problem solved!
just bite her calves theory (yummy)

You can if you stand up before you turn around.

Jackets from Zara, so most of them shitty quality. I would go with 3rd option cuz even cheap jeans jackets cant be bad quality.
Other options are viable but i recommend u to choose better brands for those type of jackets.

Jackets from Zara, so most of them shitty quality. I would go with 3rd option cuz even cheap jeans jackets cant be bad quality.
Other options are viable but i recommend u to choose better brands for those type of jackets.
no bro its not the jacket its the hand bag lol

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu
No hand bag for your manlet height and frame

3500120800_2_2_1.jpg

3520020800_2_2_1.jpg

3511020800_2_2_1.jpg

or 4
3612120800_2_2_1.jpg

None. Those bags scream beta. Maybe I'm just too old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Greycel moment

• JFL
Buy 4’s face

u should get this
maxresdefault.jpg

2 and 3 because of the model. Brutal looks halo:blackpill::blackpill:

3 looks the best

style = cope

wine red is a powerful color