Plyometrics and sprinting for growing taller during puberty

S

stenzof

Iron
I ve heard plyometrics can stunt height growth if done for a lot of effort îl just say like ego lifting ( gym terms) .
Made this thread to make sure and I wanna start plyometrics for height growth , în my mind it sounds safe since its just jumping and training my vertical but i heard it can cause damage to the knees and im not sure if I should start. Thoughts on this?

U jump, u land, impact on knees and shins, u grow cos shins adapt and become thicker and bigger. U are effectivly bonesmashing your shins amd fucking up your knees, but ita kinda hard to fuck um knees real bad so up to you.

Plyometrics would cause micro fractures that would cause you to grow taller

I've done plyometrics from 14 till 22 and it didn't stunt my growth, I would mix jumps, sprints, crawling and many other high impact exercises and never had any joint pain if anything it will make your joints, tendons and muscles stronger, make sure you feel you body tight and firm when doing the exercises, I haven't done plyometrics in 2 years but I'm still athletic without training

I think doing these types of exercises during your development years will make you athletic permanently you will develop muscle memory and coordination