I ain’t buying dis man. I wanna see u bhai, just for better connxn ig

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
I ain’t buying dis man. I wanna see u bhai, just for better connxn ig

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
do rhino and mse fucking URGENTLY. then maybe u become ltn
dont drink water drink hydroquinone or some shit like that
maybe after these 2 surgeries just maybe obo and some shit for your cheekbones idk :feelswhy:

maybe future mtn

do rhino and mse fucking URGENTLY. then maybe u become ltn
dont drink water drink hydroquinone or some shit like that
maybe after these 2 surgeries just maybe obo and some shit for your cheekbones idk :feelswhy:

maybe future mtn
I’m poor abused dog, home abandoned, temple beggercel

• JFL
@sub5c3l yo bro u on telegram

I dont use it much but yes
@tioitalready in case you’re mentally ill cel and no friend cel too 😬😬😬 so cringe but hey I’m mentally I’lln low iq

@tioitalready in case you’re mentally ill cel and no friend cel too 😬😬😬 so cringe but hey I’m mentally I’lln low iq
how do I add, imma dm u my @ on tg

how do I add, imma dm u my @ on tg
it feels weird to talk their saar, but I’lldm u when i feel alone or the world abuses me, ig you know i was larping in dis post.. if not then yea saar i was larping saar happy holi saar

• Love it
it feels weird to talk their saar, but I’lldm u when i feel alone or the world abuses me, ig you know i was larping in dis post.. if not then yea saar i was larping saar happy holi saar
u2 saar

• Love it
Reactions: starvecell
Leave this place and seek Jesus

Enjoy your life dude, become collegecel, move back home when you're 30, with western assets, youll probably never have to work, and get an indian wife, teach your child looksmaxxing

very nice way of telling this guy to rope

Oh wtff!! Thanks saar i didn’tknew dis saar dis a rocket science immma include dis in my next spaceship saar are u related to einstein in sime way saar fuck saar how can i be smart like you saar did your parents inject brain roidda before having u saar you so cool saar do you eat almonds everyday while mewing saar i wanna die saar can i ve high iq like you after rebirth aaar

• JFL
It's a bad photo, but good potential IMO.

• Ugh..
Reactions: starvecell
very nice way of telling this guy to rope
No not at all, just a way to leverage his situation, and live comfortaby in the country he knows, and probably lovers:)soy:)

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Enjoy your life dude, become collegecel, move back home when you're 30, with western assets, youll probably never have to work, and get an indian wife, teach your child looksmaxxing
:)