PNEUMO IS CHAD CONFIRMED, BUMBLE RESULTS

hows he doing better than everyone ive tried on tinder

htn > chad?
idk wtf ur doing so idc

ill do an experiment with him tomorrow but only if
@pneumocystosis wants to see

btw ur gl my man but ur not chadlite like these retards say, u probably know it too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 25223 and 1 other person
he doesn't slay lol ppl in english unis are subhuman

my uni is white af and rich, filled to brim with white chadlites
cope how would you know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
btw ur gl my man but ur not chadlite like these retards say, u probably know it too
psl wise hes not chadlite, but he has very high appeal

• +1
yea i always thought he has highest appeal here too

just shows that psl is bullshit, some people here get overrated way too hard only because they have good psl features but 0 appeal IRL
PSL is life

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 25938, Kebab Master and 4 others
psl wise hes not chadlite, but he has very high appeal
niche appeal, i can see him being chad smv to a lot of women esp in Uk due to his pheno and pb looks but he lacks universal appeal and face doesn't make up for it which sets him back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 25223 and Deleted member 17920
niche appeal, i can see him being chad smv to a lot of women esp in Uk due to his pheno and pb looks but he lacks universal appeal and face doesn't make up for it which sets him back
wide appeal in stockholm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and ripcordgod1
wide appeal in stockholm
Uk has shit ton of phenos and ethnics now so he's more unique there

stockholm has blonde pbs everywhere so it's tougher for him to stand out

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Neumo is an absolute mogger

• +1
Uk has shit ton of phenos and ethnics now so he's more unique there

stockholm has blonde pbs everywhere so it's tougher for him to stand out
pneumo isnt blonde??

his pheno stands out in stockholm lol

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master and Deleted member 25223

womans are dirty whores

• JFL
Reactions: Jungcuck, Kebab Master, pneumocystosis and 3 others
idk wtf ur doing so idc

ill do an experiment with him tomorrow but only if
@pneumocystosis wants to see

Dont listen to him @pneumocystosis

For him a strong mtn with hair that hides the eyes and with some girls commenting on discord = chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kebab Master, pneumocystosis, datboijj and 4 others
pneumo isnt blonde??

his pheno stands out in stockholm lol
he looks dirty blonde in some pics i thought he was blonde in his older pics probably dyed his hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and Deleted member 17920

For him a strong mtn with hair that hides the eyes and with some girls commenting on discord = chadlite
showed his whole face i got bitches jacking off to his face and sending me unsolicited nudes u cant rate for shit u thought i mogged him
i did a tinder experiment with him too and got hundreds of matches

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 28414 and 2 others
showed his whole face i got bitches jacking off to his face and sending me unsolicited nudes u cant rate for shit u thought i mogged him
FC9766BD B529 4429 9552 A807361DA4AF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Kebab Master, ripcordgod1 and 1 other person
I M P O S S IB L E

Or dm me :feelshehe:

Ur side profile was not that bad and good body exposure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and ripcordgod1

Who?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
what guy was that?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
A guy he showed me in dm, apparently it's not him (@ripcordgod1 ). He has a very bad midface ratio but good bones and leanmaxxed, he's strong mtn capped cuz if his failo, also you can't even see his shape eyes properly because his hair hid everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and ripcordgod1
A guy he showed me in dm, apparently it's not him (@ripcordgod1 ). He has a very bad midface ratio but good bones and leanmaxxed, he's strong mtn capped cuz if his failo, also you can't even see his shape eyes properly because his hair hid everything.
do you have the pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 24789
do you have the pics?
Ask him, I'm a trustworthy person when someone sends me something I don't show after.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468

what makes u think i think this, hes nowhere near chad psl wise, strong htn-weakchadlite psl wise

he used to have like 6 dif girls walking around him at school looked striking af MTN my brown asshole no one on this forum knows how to rate i even showed u his non lens distorted pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • +1
he used to have like 6 dif girls walking around him at school looked striking af MTN my brown asshole no one on this forum knows how to rate i even showed u his non lens distorted pics
Yeah but lens distorsion doesn't really change the midface ratio, only fwhr (Seemed decent that said)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and ripcordgod1
not showing cuz dude went to my old school dont wanna get doxed
i understand

if youre still down i never doxxed and dox anyone, im just curious

Yeah but lens distorsion doesn't really change the midface ratio, only fwhr (Seemed decent that said)
lens distortion completely cucks it mine is 1:1 in mirror pic but looks like the guy i sent from the same angle with the front camera

• +1
I M P O S S IB L E

Or dm me :feelshehe:

Ur side profile was not that bad and good body exposure
the side profile was HTN i have a nigger down grown maxilla and my jaw is slightly recessed tho which fucks with harmony

at least had the balls to post it in Frankfurt plane niggas here always post their gigafrauded tilt frauded pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 25223

she'll let you lick her feet @pneumocystosis
it took you a year+ of looksmaxing to get away with this on OLD, I will join you

Last edited:
  • Love it
Thanks for this experiment OP, genuinely.

I wanna live that slayer life, but gf is holding me back ffs.

how are you gonna ascend further btw? i don’t doubt you will but i’m genuinely interested to know how you intend to improve
I’m kinda softmaxxed so it’s mostly about hardmaxxing now.
I’ll start with under-eye fillers, very soon.
Then lateral canthoplasty after that.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
he doesn't slay lol ppl in english unis are subhuman

my uni is white af and rich, filled to brim with white chadlites
I’m in a top UK uni in one of the wealthiest areas of the country.
My competition is literally 6’3 blonde blue eyes athletes, all over campus.
I do get the best girls in the club when i go, and i believe it’s because brown eyes + brown hair is considered exotic in my eye area. My gf is a10 eyes blonde hair.
So many rich people here it’s absolutely insane. My city is the 2nd to 5th most expensive city in the country… I’m not lying.

PSL-wise I’m probably HTN, i agree.
But as you and another dude said, my appeal lies within my soft features

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
If I remember well Pneumo said that he hasnt been rejected in clubs since september and u retards try to say he is not chad, you guys are so dumb its insane.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 25223
Your rating = how girls treat and react to you nothing else, he has more appeal than Amnesia but you guys aren't ready for this convo

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 25223
I do get the best girls in the club when i go, and i believe it’s because brown eyes + brown hair is considered exotic in my eye area. My gf is a10 eyes blonde hair.
So many rich people here it’s absolutely insane. My city is the 2nd to 5th most expensive city in the country… I’m not lying.

Appeal is all that matters if you oustslay so called psl chadlite than the rating system is flawed

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 25223
pneumo describe ur life plz
make me dream

that's insane, how much do pints cost over there?

• JFL
that's insane, how much do pints cost over there?
My gf’s dad paid £7 for HALF a pint of stella artois today.
I hate beer, so i drink jaeger bombs.
I bought 4 and paid £22 last time i went clubbing.
That’d cost me like 8€ in France, where I live

• +1
after 3 months of dating apps I had only matched with 4 not fat women

Ted kaczynski

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and xean
Bunch of Indians arguing if he is htn/chadlite… This site has gone full autism.

Wtf does it matter? He is clearly GL and will be able to get most girls his age.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 28414
Especially if the top two for Stockholm are them which know for a fact they aren't

Cambridge or Bristol.

Is there a PSL chart to check? I've only seen @forevergymcelling's one. I don't see any bone on you but with the clarity of the surface and smooth featues then yes. Why doesn't symmetry all of a sudden matter to these foids? My guess would be harmony.
Thanks for this experiment OP, genuinely.

I wanna live that slayer life, but gf is holding me back ffs.

I’m kinda softmaxxed so it’s mostly about hardmaxxing now.
I’ll start with under-eye fillers, very soon.
Then lateral canthoplasty after that.

You seem to have an in-depth insight into softmax and middle resources. When I started on here I just went by the best of the best articles so I'm not sure if there's a directory besides that or if it's about following others. I'm assuming you did the same? I was mad that you and other feedback on my Uruk Hai ass was mere bluepill crap without a shred of detail enough to make anyone dedicated commit murder. So, sorry if I made you mad too last night, I'm almost killing myself to catch up. I have no choice but to ascend. Some points you have got I'm at a negative before I can even hit positive to ascend with (jfl). I just don't know completely where I'm ugly. My time is running out for second guessing. Your generalistic and I took a major risk in being niche, even if I don't want to be and have the best of both.
Your rating = how girls treat and react to you nothing else, he has more appeal than Amnesia but you guys aren't ready for this convo
Care to elaborate? Seems like easy thing to say until reality hits, unless he hasn't LTR'd then nvm.

Have you even seen Maherfishing? Girls get sent to where they belong.

The same users who stan Pneumo, would be the same weirdos having doubt and denial about @averagejoe

Last edited:
Especially if the top two for Stockholm are them which know for a fact they aren't

Cambridge or Bristol.

Is there a PSL chart to check? I've only seen @forevergymcelling's one. I don't see any bone on you but with the clarity of the surface and smooth featues then yes. Why doesn't symmetry all of a sudden matter to these foids? My guess would be harmony.

You seem to have an in-depth insight into softmax and middle resources. When I started on here I just went by the best of the best articles so I'm not sure if there's a directory besides that or if it's about following others. I'm assuming you did the same? I was mad that you and other feedback on my Uruk Hai ass was mere bluepill crap without a shred of detail enough to make anyone dedicated commit murder. So, sorry if I made you mad too last night, I'm almost killing myself to catch up. I have no choice but to ascend. Some points you have got I'm at a negative before I can even hit positive to ascend with (jfl). I just don't know completely where I'm ugly. My time is running out for second guessing. Your generalistic and I took a major risk in being niche, even if I don't want to be and have the best of both.

Care to elaborate? Seems like easy thing to say until reality hits, unless he hasn't LTR'd then nvm.

Have you even seen Maherfishing? Girls get sent to where they belong.

The same users who stan Pneumo, would be the same weirdos having doubt and denial about @averagejoe
I'd say maher and AverageJoe are literal gigachads and they are legit anomalies, chads get treated kinda like Pneumo

Keep in mind pneumo hasnt been rejected in a club since september, thats clearly chad results imo