Poem: Rotting

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Banned
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Posts
4,040
Reputation
5,716
Rotting away
For another day
All I do is hope and pray
That my cosmetic fillers dont burn away

I know its cray
I should just go out and slay
Left too many tinder girls on read yesterday
Looking in the mirror too many times like a lame
 
U don’t get tinder matches, I’ve seen your eye area
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AbandonShip, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Ion care if they stare
Let them gander at something grander
If I rope be it without cope
Or they will say he was in disarray
 

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Blackpill Arabic poem
Replies
3
Views
28
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
horseman
Replies
1
Views
29
Majklos
Majklos
buccalfatremoval
Replies
3
Views
43
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet
Irrelevance
Replies
6
Views
59
Irrelevance
Irrelevance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top