Point of diminishing returns

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
This isn’t talked about much, but ain’t
Going from a 9/10 to a 10/10
Not a big difference like u were so good looking b4 that any difference by being even better looking now, the biggest difference I think that will be noticeable in ur dating life is,
5/10 to 6/10.... now for the red pillers
Going from homeless too 10k a month is a big difference but above 10k a month doesn’t really mater lol it won’t help u attractive better women....

I see looks as a multiplier as in
U could looksmaxx to a chadlite and have 3somes with Stacie’s or u could slay away 12h a day and hope that ur 10k a month attracts a Stacy... only to beta bucks, and have her step on u....

In short... money should be used to upgrade ur looks and optimized ur lifestyle for health and freedom which will also make u better looking but ofc u need surgery too most likely... at minimum u need to be atleast a 6/10... then you have hope and some women will see u above of 6/10 if ur her type, no girls type is a sub 5 tho u need to pass the minimum threshold... 80/20 rule lol

Last edited:
No, it’s exponential, there are no diminishing returns on looks.

The difficulty is knowing what to do to objectively look better when you’re already good looking.

The 20/80 rule is too inclusive in my opinion, reality tends to 5/95 or worse.

No, it’s exponential, there are no diminishing returns on looks.

The difficulty is knowing what to do to objectively look better when you’re already good looking.

The 20/80 rule is too inclusive in my opinion, reality tends to 5/95 or worse.
We have models n actors getting surgery only to end up looking weird n less attractive... Jesus 5/95 is brutal