Pokémon go is the most blackpilled app of all time

Banana ★ 🍌

Banana ★ 🍌

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Posts
4,052
Reputation
6,318
Playing Pokémon go at a young age in a place were there was barely any pokestops and pepole doing raids made me realize about spawn point determinism at a young age, even though I wasn’t I felt like I was in a 3rd world country when ever I played that game compared to pepole who played in big city’s and stuff
 
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingX and tansel
IMG 6076
 
Same bro same. Made me realize that my city was a worthless shithole.
 

Similar threads

hanniball
Replies
4
Views
27
hanniball
hanniball
Spieluhr
Replies
2
Views
25
WhatsaMaxiIIla
WhatsaMaxiIIla
Merengue
Replies
8
Views
25
Nothing
Nothing
dimocel
Replies
5
Views
48
dimocel
dimocel
Former Shortcel
Replies
11
Views
104
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top