Pokemon-Go Theory

D

Deleted member 30721

Iron
Joined
Jun 10, 2023
Posts
193
Reputation
236
If you play alot of pokemon go you will lose weight and fat and get lean and sexy
 
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 26067, Abhorrence and 1 other person
I want to gain weight not lose it

But only food avaliable in Jewden is goyslop
 
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
I want to gain weight not lose it

But only food avaliable in Jewden is goyslop
I gained 10kg in 1 month like 2 years ago. I believe it was the dirtiest dirty bulk there is. On top of my normal food i ate 500g of nuts and dipped every single one in honey. Took 1 year to recover from that bulk lmao
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31024
I gained 10kg in 1 month like 2 years ago. I believe it was the dirtiest dirty bulk there is. On top of my normal food i ate 500g of nuts and dipped every single one in honey. Took 1 year to recover from that bulk lmao
Goyslop deluxe
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30721
36F97B27 74E6 41D2 8832 3C289EFE07EC

gotta catch em all
 
If you play alot of pokemon go you will lose weight and fat and get lean and sexy
Deadass that’s what I did and cause I would walk around 10-20k steps a day I lost like 20kgs
 

Similar threads

Jawrwin
Replies
3
Views
35
greekstatue
greekstatue
mytochondria
Replies
3
Views
30
mytochondria
mytochondria
elderpuff
Replies
3
Views
36
Terry Mcginnis
Terry Mcginnis
weedhelpsmethink
Replies
3
Views
56
ruikundumb
ruikundumb
Messabouts
Replies
5
Views
49
Messabouts
Messabouts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top