Poker is a good way to estimate your appearence

B

Bishop

Iron
I am not just talking about your estimated PSL but also how you look like.

Poker is a game where concealing parts of your face is acceptable and thus is able to give some insight about your looks. You have the choice to hide your lower third (scarfs), your whole lower middle (face asks), eye area (with or without eye brows), etc.

A poker game will probably last longer than an hour, so you can change styles like every 20-30 minutes. This will also increase your chances of winning since it decreases your opponents strength of guessing your true hand.

This is basically all you need to know, because it is something I discovered fairly fresh.

Below are some of my observations. Note: I only chose the most prevelant occurances.

1. Sunglasses
My positively tilted decently visible dark eyebrows seem to give my statements a quite more aggressive vibe.

2. Facemask, cooler than the average one
Even though my eye area lacks some UES, it turned me into the most feared player. It wasn't easy to notice but they started to side with others and I was able to bluff my way to victory more frequently

3. Hoody, with Sunglasses
Basically, only lightning my lower third.
My friends called me out for bluffing more than usual and were making more jokes about me

This also works with you observing other players:

1. My below-average looking friend gets called out for making stupid looking pokerfaces at least once per game

2. My Tyrone Mulatto friend gets almost no shit for his play style, no matter how aggressive/fucky he plays

• +1
Reactions: System Restore, Deleted member 6403, thecel and 3 others
so frauding?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Flawed.

You can have different hands while having different parts of your face covered.

In order for the experiment to work you would have to do each face-cover for large portions of time, for it to be effective, while simultaneously ALSO playing the game.

This is very sad imo, no offence. Just go out into the real world and mingle. As long as you are a normie, you'll gradually work out what tier of normie that it is you are and that's it. All this FBI detective work to measure self awareness to the nearest decimal place is making you feel even more like an outsider in society. Honestly, the more I read the forum the more I realise there is a bigger difference between gen Z and millennials than I thought. I am shocked. Or it could just be that people here are outcasts and scared to get their feet wet.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 6403
Flawed.

You can have different hands while having different parts of your face covered.

In order for the experiment to work you would have to do each face-cover for large portions of time, for it to be effective, while simultaneously ALSO playing the game.

This is very sad imo, no offence. Just go out into the real world and mingle. As long as you are a normie, you'll gradually work out what tier of normie that it is you are and that's it. All this FBI detective work to measure self awareness to the nearest decimal place is making you feel even more like an outsider in society. Honestly, the more I read the forum the more I realise there is a bigger difference between gen Z and millennials than I thought. I am shocked. Or it could just be that people here are outcasts and scared to get their feet wet.

Former friends me