Poland will also be raped by women/feminism after a while

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
So much for "my based Poles". Never forget that women will always ruin everything given enough time:

"Among men aged 18-30, 62% said they supported nationalist, populist or far-right parties and 33% backed liberal or leftwing ones. Among women, 55% supported liberal or leftwing parties and 43% were in favour of the nationalists."

"Poles under 40 were asked to name the biggest threat facing the country. Among women the most popular answer was the climate crisis, while among men it was “gender ideology and the LGBT movement”."

There is no such thing as a right-winged female population. All nations will eventually be destroyed by women. Poland is doomed just like all the others. The more right-wing male population will slow down the collapse, but will not stop it. Poland and eastern europe are just as fucked as all the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Pietrosiek, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Sad shit, man.

Unfortunately I have to agree

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Men are always racist pieces of shit. That's why I can't hate white women. They're at least accepting of me.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and turkproducer
Men are always racist pieces of shit. That's why I can't hate white women. They're at least accepting of me.

White women are even more racist than white men tbh they just want more betabucks because they know the white males are all dying off over time.....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
White women are even more racist than white men tbh they just want more betabucks because they know the white males are all dying off over time.....
At least they aren't violent, unlike white men. They always harass or attack non-white women, never do they mess with non-white men.

At least they aren't violent, unlike white men. They always harass or attack non-white women, never do they mess with non-white men.

They aren't violent towards colords because they don't want said colord's to punch their teeth into space.

They aren't violent towards colors because they don't want said colors to punch their teeth into space.
They are violent whenever they're in groups.. much like the "barbaric ethnic men," lol

Saw this blackpilled comment under a video where a dude talks about how much the right-wing is "winning" at Poland.

"Summary: These results are good, but they are not great.

The liberals, who did a horrible job, and were constantly involved in scandals when they were in power, increased from 23% to 27%. The communists went up from 8% to 11%. And the far-left extremly hateful and openly anti-christian and anti-polish parties got into parliament.

The conservatives, who did a great job the past 4 years, and gave poland the first free non corrupt government and introduced UBI universal basic income for children and balanced the budget, only increased from 37.7% to 43.6%. Some polls were showing upto 50% support before the election.

The cultural civil war in poland is taking place, and the leftists are winning by leaps and bounds. Things which would be impossible 10 years ago are normal now. The left is very strong and very effective.

Polands long-term future still looks as bad as the west. The west was conquered using these tactics, and poland is being conquered. But they are fighting back and have control of government for now. The culture war, they are still loosing and it doesnt look like the momentum will change."

Original video:

Jfl this guy hit the nail on the head. Nobody is winning except the degenerate left. It isn't possible to save the west. Normie NPCs+women are too fucking stupid.

irrelevant country

I dont care about my country. I don't care if it dies destroyed by sjw nigger faggots and other Lgbtqwerty feminazi faggotry like murica. I dont care because I don't have a future, my future was destroyed years ago.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Pietrosiek, xit and 2 others
yes
-

They have a shit economy/country because of right wing values

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and xit
yes
-

Right-wing capitalists are in many ways just as cucked as the sjw vermin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Michael Myers and InjectE
yes
-

It's hard being both anti-left and anti-right at the same time ngl.