Police confirm gang made up of an 11-YEAR-OLD boy as well as teens aged 13, 14, and 18 brutally beat and robbed Asian woman, 70, in crime-plagued San

Despite making up only 13% of the population, blacks make up 52% of crimes. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, HerpDerpson, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 11 others
Holy moly nigga youre like the charlie kane of this forum
When are you sending boss jim gettys to sing sing?

Holy moly nigga youre like the charlie kane of this forum
When are you sending boss jim gettys to sing sing?
lol @ the citizen kane references. saw the movie once and thought it was good, but don't remember it too well

• Woah
Reactions: Aypo129
charge their parents. the dads are probably already in prison

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 21620
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 18931, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
there is HOPE

latinx and asian americans will save the gop

Screen Shot 2022 08 22 at 30545 PM

Screen Shot 2022 08 22 at 30324 PM

• Woah
Reactions: dat feel
When will Ricecels fight back?

look at these trump-supporting white supremacists attacking asian people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster, Deleted member 18931, lordgandy2000 and 1 other person
18 hanging out with 14? Only acceptable if it’s a fat assed jb

nigger subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
View attachment 1834272
OH MY THIS IS THE OLDCEL ASIAN BABY FAGGOT BARKING AND SEETHING AT BLACKS:ROFLMAO:

I DONT BLAME HIM, THIS TRUECEL HAD TO GO TO CHINA CAUSE BBC STOLE HIS WOMEN

ill whoop your old ass and beat up that man of yours that you like to call a wife
View attachment 1834284

@MrGlutton @8PSLcel @Elvisandreaa
the biggest bigots are always losers and low smv males society. Iam not shocked. He didn't bark at those criminals because their criminals he barked because he has hatred for black folks, and it was a excuse to let out hes bigot anger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, MrGlutton and His Own Mother
what? faggot was barking talking about wanting shop owners to kill blacks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yeah but you were being mean to his family. They didn't do anything. Tiny babe:Comfy: .

• JFL
Reactions: His Own Mother
View attachment 1834272
OH MY THIS IS THE OLDCEL ASIAN BABY FAGGOT BARKING AND SEETHING AT BLACKS:ROFLMAO:

I DONT BLAME HIM, THIS TRUECEL HAD TO GO TO CHINA CAUSE BBC STOLE HIS WOMEN

ill whoop your old ass and beat up that man of yours that you like to call a wife
View attachment 1834284

@MrGlutton @8PSLcel @Elvisandreaa
All you're gonna do is talk sh*t to me on the intetnet and waste time finding pictures I've posted, lol. You're such a f*cking loser. How does that feel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 21620 and BigJimsWornOutTires
It's a motherfucker. Those cities. That's all I knew was those fucking cities. When Hell breaks loose, the rich will go into hiding, and those cities will be barricaded off. Perhaps, food drops every day of garbage. Perhaps, a crater of knives included. You know, make it easier for them. It'll be cruel. That's for sure. But it's better like that. If those cities aren't barricaded, the thugs will seriously threaten everyone. However, the scenery of beautiful flying creatures with wrath may overlay the empathy for those cities.

• JFL
the biggest bigots are always losers and low smv males society. Iam not shocked. He didn't bark at those criminals because their criminals he barked because he has hatred for black folks, and it was a excuse to let out hes bigot anger.
I called them niggers because they're animals. Not because they're black.

• JFL

this is the faggot barking for shop owners to start killing more blacks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

if a black man caught this nigga his boneless face would be smashed into goo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lol

• JFL
I called them niggers because they're animals. Not because they're black.
you called them that because your bigot, at least own it my god your even pussy on a online forum, such a pussy you can't even admit you hate them just for being black. Pull up your skit, like said the biggest bigot are usually coward low smv losers, and you proved my point.:lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MrGlutton, BigJimsWornOutTires and His Own Mother
this faggot uses the word nigger but censors "sh*t"

how out of touch is your old ass? this ain't 1950

your wife looks like a man who happened to have a pussy

im not surprised but she is your looksmatch you fucking boneless whore

View attachment 1834309

@MrGlutton @8PSLcel
Whatever I do comes from my own principles. And they aren't based on society's approval in 2022, or any other year.

you called them that because your bigot, at least own it my god your even pussy on a online forum, such a pussy you can't even admit you hate them just for being black. Pull up your skit, like said the biggest bigot are usually coward low smv losers, and you proved my point.:lul:
Shut the f*ck up faggot.

• JFL
Shut the f*ck up faggot.
what i hit a nerve , your bigot mind can't handle it. Go take inbred looking ass and sit down. You ugly ass low smv bigot loser. Ironically you don't even look like a animal you look like some creature from outer space. Know you had to be some inbred / ugly ass bigot before anyone even showed the pics.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MrGlutton, BigJimsWornOutTires and His Own Mother
shut the fuck up before I pull your ip and boot your cumskinned wifi to another dimension

if you wanna say something at least reply to my message whore :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Scared Season 6 GIF by Portlandia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and His Own Mother
It's a motherfucker. Those cities. That's all I knew was those fucking cities. When Hell breaks loose, the rich will go into hiding, and those cities will be barricaded off. Perhaps, food drops every day of garbage. Perhaps, a crater of knives included. You know, make it easier for them. It'll be cruel. That's for sure. But it's better like that. If those cities aren't barricaded, the thugs will seriously threaten everyone. However, the scenery of beautiful flying creatures with wrath may overlay the empathy for those cities.

thats whats happening in California

so whatever I do shouldn't offend you then by that logic

"muh black" keep barking cause you had to travel half way across the world to get laid

starving for that old gook pussy I see, i'd expect no less from an americuck
You're absolutely right. Nothing you do will offend me. I don't know your b*tch ass from Adam, and I surely don't value your opinion none. You go ahead and post all the pictures of me you want)))

what i hit a nerve , your bigot mind can't handle it. Go take inbred looking ass and sit down. You ugly ass low smv bigot loser. Ironically you don't even look like a animal you look like some creature from outer space. Know you had to be some inbred / ugly ass bigot before anyone even showed the pics.
That's too funny. You're the one who's mad negro beans))) Lol, I love it. You must be sweet on me aswell. You're talking just like a b*tch that's been rejected and scorned.

• JFL
Dog has better forward growth than your literal animal subhuman ass
View attachment 1834327

wait till I find your identity then run up on your old ass and we run the fade

or keep hiding in your chinese village, in that case i'll call up the CCP right now you whore :ROFLMAO:
Go on now boy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21244, His Own Mother, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
There are laws we must abide by. If we don't, Hell breaks loose. You know, like current violence spiraling out of control throughout the world. If we don't stop that within two years, all Hell will break loose because you must consider additional potential addictives added to that doomsday concoction. Sure, we're not at war right now. Not like World War two happened at once. Or that first overrated bullshit one. Even when we invaded Vietnam, it took time for that to develop. It was going to happen. And it did. Whenever Julius Caesar decided on an invasion, getting his soldiers from point A to point B took time.

This nation has become pampered - weak - fragile - emotional - but privileged. ALL RACES! That's right, bl-cks too. Niggas know what I'm talking about. But not bl-cks. They're in their own 'wanna please everyone' world.

TikTok is China's Communist Party's eyes, ears, sweet locations, and families that can be compromised. They have a HUGE database accessible to their soldiers. They think we'll be honorable when they win. Fuck no, we won't!

The way we see it is the same as they see it. "If we can't have it - no one can." Nukes, baby.

And perhaps one or two will launch and hit. But no more! MAYBE one of two. GAME OVER for mankind regardless. That doesn't mean the end of the world nonsense. That's what that Devil enjoys mocking prophecy with. This world NEVER ends. But the game, ugh. Well, that game does change. ;)

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
There are laws we must abide by. If we don't, Hell breaks loose. You know, like current violence spiraling out of control throughout the world. If we don't stop that within two years, all Hell will break loose because you must consider additional potential addictives added to that doomsday concoction. Sure, we're not at war right now. Not like World War two happened at once. Or that first overrated bullshit one. Even when we invaded Vietnam, it took time for that to develop. It was going to happen. And it did. Whenever Julius Caesar decided on an invasion, getting his soldiers from point A to point B took time.

This nation has become pampered - weak - fragile - emotional - but privileged. ALL RACES! That's right, bl-cks too. Niggas know what I'm talking about. But not bl-cks. They're in their own 'wanna please everyone' world.

TikTok is China's Communist Party's eyes, ears, sweet locations, and families that can be compromised. They have a HUGE database accessible to their soldiers. They think we'll be honorable when they win. Fuck no, we won't!

The way we see it is the same as they see it. "If we can't have it - no one can." Nukes, baby.

And perhaps one or two will launch and hit. But no more! MAYBE one of two. GAME OVER for mankind regardless. That doesn't mean the end of the world nonsense. That's what that Devil enjoys mocking prophecy with. This world NEVER ends. But the game, ugh. Well, that game does change. ;)
How did the united states let a chinese made app take over their country jfl

• +1
How did the united states let a chinese made app take over their country jfl
Intelligence and the military controls this environment. That's why you'll never see CCP marching down our streets as BLM do. With that said, too many departments, too much red tape, too many politicians, and greedy personal interests. Then add the drug dealers, thus drugmakers and their cleverness over DC, and pretty sure that control is spaghetti by now. That was China's backdoor.

Also, what China can see and hear, we can see and hear. This is why they're not saying anything. Once that cat is out the bag, the people will be pissed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 21620

Well said

• +1
I hope people start shooting these niggers dead. Just like the Viet store owner who stabbed the f*ck out of sack of sh*t who jumped over his counter and tried grabbing sh*t. Send these teens back to their parents in a body bag.
Rooftop Koreans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
There’s a weird skittishness among a lot of Asians. Particularly non-Americanized Asians here in Cali. As a White guy. I find it annoying. But I think it triggers Blacks into a rage. That’s no excuse though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
There’s a weird skittishness among a lot of Asians. Particularly non-Americanized Asians here in Cali. As a White guy. I find it annoying. But I think it triggers Blacks into a rage. That’s no excuse though.
Yeah, you're absolutely right.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 13787