Polish chicks are so tall

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Walking by so many model tier looking blond chicks is pure suicide fuel tbh ngl. A 8/10 5"11 girl in boots just left the restaurant where I was eating and she took the hand of a ogre maxxed brown guy who's shorter than her. WTF:woke:

there are short ones as well

>he took the hand of a ogre maxxed brown guy who's shorter than her.
Like clockwork
You could give a Polish woman a choice between a 5-6/10 Polish male and a legit 2-3/10 black/brown male and she will pick the ethnic 99% of the time.

No race/nationality (maybe except asians) has a more innate hatred for their own kind than Polish women.
I've been saying this shit for ages but no faggot believes me.

Walking by so many model tier looking blond chicks is pure suicide fuel tbh ngl. A 8/10 5"11 girl in boots just left the restaurant where I was eating and she took the hand of a ogre maxxed brown guy who's shorter than her. WTF:woke:
Lmfao dude, she shook his hand, she didn't stroke his cock, why are you upset?:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Phad
5'9-6' chicks>>>>> all other chicks

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere
>he took the hand of a ogre maxxed brown guy who's shorter than her.
Like clockwork
You could give a Polish woman a choice between a 5-6/10 Polish male and a legit 2-3/10 black/brown male and she will pick the ethnic 99% of the time.

No race/nationality (maybe except asians) has a more innate hatred for their own kind than Polish women.
I've been saying this shit for ages but no faggot believes me.
Well most Polish women I saw are still with Polish guys, and those guys aren't necessarily chads. Question is if they have to betabuxx a lot while ethnic guys don't have to pay a single cent.
Lmfao dude, she shook his hand, she didn't stroke his cock, why are you upset?:feelskek::feelskek:
She TOOK his hand and walked away with him ok? :feelskek:

They didnt seem that tall when i was in poland a whiie ago tbh