Polish dance in warsaw with niggers and paki refugees

He must be “Indian” if he’s slaying. Bollywood halo is only for dindus.

fuark, just be curry is legit
It unironically is

Those are all ltbs
Prime jbs only go for chadlite prettyboys/robust prettyboys here
Doesn't that apply almost anywhere:feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV
You seem to be a pushing it yourself. U are a white guy in germany and claim jbw doesn't work where u live.
How the fuck would jbw work in a white country while rajputs and broddas are considered exotic? German Whitebois are stuck in their rooms playing counter strike and get absolutely no pussy their whole lives

Ik eastern European types make fun of nordics for being cucks to immigrant(which they act like they are, which is fucking stupid considering Nordics are taller, stronger and faster OBJECTIVELY, but it is what it is) but I ain't seen nothing like this coming from Nordic women jfl

• JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Ik eastern European types make fun of nordics for being cucks to immigrant(which they act like they are, which is fucking stupid considering Nordics are taller, stronger and faster OBJECTIVELY, but it is what it is) but I ain't seen nothing like this coming from Nordic women jfl
Lebron is stronger taller and faster than all the europeans so it doesn't matter

Lebron is stronger taller and faster than all the europeans so it doesn't matter
That's why jokic and doncic both took turns raping his ass :lul:

• WTF
Reactions: Lebron_James
That's why jokic and doncic both took turns raping his ass :lul:
Lebonbon would beat them in gladiator combat, he is just dragged down by his team

Just look at my king, my sunshine, my pride and joy, my reason to wake up in the morning, Lebonbon's glorious physique

DIdn't Poland say they'll take no refugees? I guess the BBC was hard to resist.
The ethnics are taking over Europe.
A really sad day for the Aryan race.

org can pack it in