Polish men voted ugliest men in Europe cyprian_tomazsewski Slavcel on suicide watch polish men ugliest in the world

MikołajPolesUgliest

MikołajPolesUgliest

Banned
@cyprian_tomaszewski i don’t care about fake studies done by anonymous polling I just typed in ugliest nationalities and Poland was number 1, Russia number 2, I just did it to piss off ugly Slavs, I go by everyday reality, when I walk around Stockholm immediately all the women immediately distance themselves from the brutish bald ogres, that are polaks, I don’t even believe in the the link I cited because it linked a bunch of European nationality which are evidently not ugly. But as stated here.
it's actually good since you'll get to capitalize on a trend before anyone else
MALE SUCCESS RATE (by nation)

1. Sweden - 60%
  2. Brazil - 41%
  3. Denmark - 40%
  4. Italy - 37%
  5. Portugal - 35%
  6. Argentina - 32%
  7. Norway - 27%
  8. Spain - 25%
  9. USA - 24%
  10. Canada - 23%
  11. Australia - 22%
  12. United Kingdom
  13. 12 = Germany - 20%
  14. 14 Korea - 18%
  15. China - 17%
  16. Japan - 15%
  17. India - 11%
  18. Ireland- 9%
  19. 18 = Russia 9%
  20. Poland - 7%
POLAND LAST BEHIND INDIANS LMAO, UGLIEST SUBHUMANS IN EUROPE DEFORMED OGRES, the only reason this data is frauded is because the put ugly Brazilians second who are literally a mixed race abomination also they chuck Indians, chinks, in there but yeah if we were allowed to conduct studies into attractiveness poles, Russians, ukranians, balkaners, would always come last you guys are the ugliest, hence why you never seen any Slav tiktoker looksmaxxer prettyboys because you guys are fucking ugly keep crying

@
cyprian_tomaszewski
@cyprian_tomaszewski

IMG 2093

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, cyprian_tomaszewski, FutureSlayer and 3 others
polish women = ugly

• +1
Reactions: MikołajPolesUgliest

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, sportsmogger and LooksThinker
Told you Irish men were up there as the ugliest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, sportsmogger and Samsepioler
lmao ur crazy and retarded but super funny i like that

Straight up declared war on Poles

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
polish girls are hot and busty

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
IMG 2094

Get this disgusting ugly polak ignored, instead of accepting they’re the ugliest they pivot and talking about Indians, Africans, polish men make the average Indian peasant look like a SUPERMODEL, or a Greek statue

Ugly polak boy im Swedish im on the top of table for most beautiful nationality I cant see you down there GETTING MOGGED by Indians, Indian men rated more attractive than POLAKS

IMG 2095

IMG 2097

Mogged on ignored, Mogged to suicide.

Attachments

• IMG_2096.jpeg
    IMG_2096.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2094.jpeg
    IMG_2094.jpeg
    330.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I have fucked so many polish women they told me their men are all ugly

• +1
Reactions: murdah and MikołajPolesUgliest
Told you Irish men were up there
Still better looking than all Slavs, there’s not a single Slav that looks like Cillian Murphy, Niall Horan, or pierce brosnan, not a single one looks remotely good as them .

View attachment 2707112

Get this disgusting ugly polak ignored, instead of accepting they’re the ugliest they pivot and talk about Irishmen, polish men make the average peasant look like a SUPERMODEL, or a Greek statue

Ugly polak boy im Swedish im on the top of table for most beautiful nationality I cant see you down there GETTING MOGGED by Indians, Indian men rated more attractive than POLAKS

View attachment 2707124

View attachment 2707126

Mogged on ignored, Mogged to suicide.
vad har polska personer gjort mot dig :lul:

också killen i din avi, jag har sett hans tiktok videor förut, är han inte grabben som gör videos om typ ögonfärg inom länder och sånt?

Told you Irish men were up there as the ugliest.
we are the most polarizing

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen and sportsmogger
vad har polska personer gjort mot dig :lul:

också killen i din avi, jag har sett hans tiktok videor förut, är han inte grabben som gör videos om typ ögonfärg inom länder och sånt?
ja han fick mitt tiktok-konto avstängt för att jag gjorde en video om de fulaste nationaliteterna och han blev förolämpad och skräppost rapporterade att mitt konto alla pratade om att fula polska män var och han inaktiverade kommentarsektionen men jag hatar seriöst slavar de är fula och jag hatar att titta på dem vill jag inte vara runt dem

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
ja han fick mitt tiktok-konto avstängt för att jag gjorde en video om de fulaste nationaliteterna och han blev förolämpad och skräppost rapporterade att mitt konto alla pratade om att fula polska män var och han inaktiverade kommentarsektionen men jag hatar seriöst slavar de är fula och jag hatar att titta på dem vill jag inte vara runt dem
hur många såg din video innan han rapporterade?

we are the most polarizing

Hilarious. LMAO

The top is prob representative of their good looking celebs who have charm and the bottom is representative of their average guy.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

cyprian_tomaszewski​

@
cyprian_tomaszewski
@cyprian_tomaszewski

So I just read the study right here you obviously can’t read you were ranked bottom last.

This website claims German women are the ugliest this is complete nonsense, obviously politically correct.

So then I checked unbiased website

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world! (photos)​

1. Poland

ug15

You’d be surprised to learn how many quietly-Polish people there are in Hollywood at the moment. There’s Kristen Bell, the internet’s soul mate and a walking “best of” Polish features. Then there’s John Krasinski, who even a 19th century Confederacy general would admit is as cute as they come. And finally, there’s Martha-mother-effin-Stewart, née Kostyra, who in her salad days (or before them?) was an absolutely gorgeous model for Chanel.
Kristen and Martha, it turns out, are safe — Polish women didn’t register in the most rejected nationalities. But sorry Polish men, only 9% of you made the internet’s biggest beauty pageant.

IMG 2099

Damn even polish women are actually ugly as well

• +1
@cyprian_tomaszewski Imagine waking up being polish and realising you are voted the ugliest in Europe and then signing into looksmaxx.org frauding an edited photo because you’re too ugly to use your own photo and polish men are too ugly to find a psl god in a country 38 million just kill yourself
IMG 1331

• +1
@cyprian_tomaszewski i don’t care about fake studies done by anonymous polling I just typed in ugliest nationalities and Poland was number 1, Russia number 2, I just did it to piss off ugly Slavs, I go by everyday reality, when I walk around Stockholm immediately all the women immediately distance themselves from the brutish bald ogres, that are polaks, I don’t even believe in the the link I cited because it linked a bunch of European nationality which are evidently not ugly. But as stated here.

MALE SUCCESS RATE (by nation)

1. Sweden - 60%
  2. Brazil - 41%
  3. Denmark - 40%
  4. Italy - 37%
  5. Portugal - 35%
  6. Argentina - 32%
  7. Norway - 27%
  8. Spain - 25%
  9. USA - 24%
  10. Canada - 23%
  11. Australia - 22%
  12. United Kingdom
  13. 12 = Germany - 20%
  14. 14 Korea - 18%
  15. China - 17%
  16. Japan - 15%
  17. India - 11%
  18. Ireland- 9%
  19. 18 = Russia 9%
  20. Poland - 7%
POLAND LAST BEHIND INDIANS LMAO, UGLIEST SUBHUMANS IN EUROPE DEFORMED OGRES, the only reason this data is frauded is because the put ugly Brazilians second who are literally a mixed race abomination also they chuck Indians, chinks, in there but yeah if we were allowed to conduct studies into attractiveness poles, Russians, ukranians, balkaners, would always come last you guys are the ugliest, hence why you never seen any Slav tiktoker looksmaxxer prettyboys because you guys are fucking ugly keep crying

@
cyprian_tomaszewski
@cyprian_tomaszewski

View attachment 2707107
I doubt indians would mog poles, russians, britons and irish guys since half of poles have blue eyes, they are like 6 inches taller on avg and are white - that's enough to be worshipped in india. We have seen even the most subhuman brits get treated good after geomaxxing

https://pure.rug.nl/ws/files/622057...n_Online_Dating_across_European_Countries.pdf (page 10) shows sweden prefering ethnics more than poland which shows that polish women are satisfied with polish men and that they mog ethnics

besides, people who talk only about racial supremacy are often inferior themselves and use the racial supremacy as a cope. I wouldn't be surprised if the polish guy in your avi mogs you to death

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
lol subhuman British men were voted 12th place, inline with other Anglo countries, America, Canada, Australia, they are way better looking than you, and your ugly polish countrymen, you were voted ugliest in Europe, stop projecting deflecting and coping your people are ugly and so are you @cyprian_tomaszewski

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and MikołajPolesUgliest
lol subhuman British men were voted 12th place, inline with other Anglo countries, America, Canada, Australia, they are way better looking than you, and your ugly polish countrymen, you were voted ugliest in Europe, stop projecting deflecting and coping your people are ugly and so are you @cyprian_tomaszewski
They are 2 inches taller than you (Thats a whole standard deviation of height btw )and have 20 percent more blue eyes.

Slavs in general are subhumans. Slavs are not white and they are not European. Slavic men are just very very ugly. There’s something genetically wrong with slavic men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SignMeUpNowmaxxing and MikołajPolesUgliest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back