Polish Power Manlet takes on North African twinks

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess

What the fuck were those pathetic slap attempts from the Sand Subs?

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

If the Pole connected with that punch the sand subs head would've been taken clean off

Next time I'm in a region with where I encounter a group of 5 SS twinks I'm gonna challenge them to a 5 on 1

Poles continue to inspire me, whether it be due to their foids maxillas and facial growth pattern or their men going ER on dethniks

My report from my trip to Poland shall be legendary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, Mr. President, MoggerGaston and 3 others
Fags vs slavic ogre

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Is that @MoggerGaston

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4

What the fuck were those pathetic slap attempts from the Sand Subs?

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

If the Pole connected with that punch the sand subs head would've been taken clean off

Next time I'm in a region with where I encounter a group of 5 SS twinks I'm gonna challenge them to a 5 on 1

Poles continue to inspire me, whether it be due to their foids maxillas and facial growth pattern or their men going ER on dethniks

My report from my trip to Poland shall be legendary

That's a man fighting for what he believes in.

And a bunch of clueless boys who need to be taught a hard violent lesson

could've been me on the streets 2 days ago here, 1v20.

bunch of ethnic rats

could've been me on the streets 2 days ago here, 1v20.

bunch of ethnic rats

With the heart of a white Lion no amount of deathniks are an equal match
They attack from a place of trying to get credit from other deathniks, we attack from a place of venegance and wanting to end them after a lifetime of their unfavourable behavior triggering us

I was once blackout drunk in Belgium trying to wave down a taxi and a car of Sand Sub males pulled up and offered me a lift which I thought would be free since they said the were going that direction but then they told me they required payment after I got in and I immediately realized it was a bad idea but the car was in motion.
I told them I had no cash but had my card then they pulled up at an ATM and I tried to pay the guy with a pill I had bought earlier that night and the guy started raging so I took the safest option and ran since I legit couldn't see a white person in the place they pulled up and I wouldn't be surprised if they turned things into a mugging if I put my card into the ATM

I made up for it by bullying a random sand sub another time I was drunk

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, MoggerGaston and Mr. President

With the heart of a white Lion no amount of deathniks are an equal match
They attack from a place of trying to get credit from other deathniks, we attack from a place of venegance and wanting to end them after a lifetime of their unfavourable behavior triggering us

hyenas vs lion
deathniks vs white chad

nature repeats itself

I was once blackout drunk in Belgium trying to wave down a taxi and a car of Sand Sub males pulled up and offered me a lift which I thought would be free since they said the were going that direction but then they told me they required payment after I got in and I immediately realized it was a bad idea but the car was in motion.
I told them I had no cash but had my card then they pulled up at an ATM and I tried to pay the guy with a pill I had bought earlier that night and the guy started raging so I took the safest option and ran since I legit couldn't see a white person in the place they pulled up and I wouldn't be surprised if they turned things into a mugging if I put my card into the ATM

I made up for it by bullying a random sand sub another time I was drunk

i know exactly the type of scum who would do this. You made a really good move by running away.
Can't win a fight like that while drunk as fuck.

they pick on you when they think they have the advantage. its lowlife behavior

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy and 6ft4