Politicians send young men to war in order to kill as many of them as possible and you still believe in muh patriotism

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
Muh fighting for my homeland & soil
Muh defending my peoplez
Muh patriotism/nationalism

CRINGE. Wars are orchestrated to make money and to kill young men. Young men are a burden to any society because most societies have never known how to channel virility into a positive outlet. We have lived in a gynocentric world for so long now that the only way for a nation to relieve themselves of the volatility of young men is to immediately ship them off to war and have them slaughtered.

I will never sacrifice myself for any land on this planet. I will 100% be a traitor and flee immediately the very second that these geriatric demons from hell start entertaining the idea of a war. I will never die for a woman or a child. I will never sacrifice my life for anyone because my life is precious and is for NOBODY to take.

Fuck you all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical, Mr.Proper, twojei and 12 others
Massive cope the elites belive in what they say

Massive cope the elites belive in what they say
No, they don’t. They believe in maintaining their position of power and flow of money in their pockets.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and vampmaxxer
No, they don’t. They believe in maintaining their position of power and flow of money in their pockets.
They belive in all three . Leaders wanna go down in history and wanna do whay theu belive in

why would they produce military equipment only to waste it on useless wars?
they could just pocket the taxes instead of using them on the military budget

Muh fighting for my homeland & soil
Muh defending my peoplez
Muh patriotism/nationalism

CRINGE. Wars are orchestrated to make money and to kill young men. Young men are a burden to any society because most societies have never known how to channel virility into a positive outlet. We have lived in a gynocentric world for so long now that the only way for a nation to relieve themselves of the volatility of young men is to immediately ship them off to war and have them slaughtered.

I will never sacrifice myself for any land on this planet. I will 100% be a traitor and flee immediately the very second that these geriatric demons from hell start entertaining the idea of a war. I will never die for a woman or a child. I will never sacrifice my life for anyone because my life is precious and is for NOBODY to take.

Fuck you all
I hate the fact that I agree w u on so many things…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
fuark they aint gonna get my ass neeguh !

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Deleted member 51576
Imagine fighting for the interests of people who do whatever you want while you literally wageslave for them. All while your women escape and get fucked by foreign men.

The war is lost the moment you let the women escape.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 51576
why would they produce military equipment only to waste it on useless wars?
they could just pocket the taxes instead of using them on the military budget
I’m confused with this comment. Military budgets are mandatory and not discretionary for any nation. The military industrial complex of a nation, as well as international arms dealers only gets stronger and richer with an increase of conflicts/wars

I’m confused with this comment. Military budgets are mandatory and not discretionary for any nation. The military industrial complex of a nation, as well as international arms dealers only gets stronger and richer with an increase of conflicts/wars
what do nation leaders have to gain from this? theyre in control of the budget either way
what youre proposing leaves them at most with profit margins, when they could take the entirety of the budget for themselves
and assuming its not a grand global conspiracy, it also weakens their military and wastes old equipment

i've always felt the same,

never understood niggas that are like 'i would die for my country' lmao, imagine sacrificing your life, the most valuable thing you own for anything

• +1
i've always felt the same,

never understood niggas that are like 'i would die for my country' lmao, imagine sacrificing your life, the most valuable thing you own for anything
Loser

what do nation leaders have to gain from this? theyre in control of the budget either way
what youre proposing leaves them at most with profit margins, when they could take the entirety of the budget for themselves
and assuming its not a grand global conspiracy, it also weakens their military and wastes old equipment

What they gain? Cement their authority/power, make $$ from defense kickbacks, and further tame the population by removing the most volatile of them all.

Also, you keep telling me these random hypotheticals as if they happen in a vacuum. For politicians to directly steal from government budget, it becomes a liability for them as well as having implications on the economy, their own power, and even their safety. Why needlessly become so vulnerable this way?

Also, weakening the military isn’t a fixed and permanent state. Mobilization & drafting is always an option as well as a military buildup once the conflict is over. Old military equipment is meant to be used, as they too have rather quick expiration dates and need replenishment either way.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Why is he a loser? For not wanting to die? Are you like most normie men and see yourself as a sacrificial lamb for muh women and children? You can go ahead and die—not me. Not today and not ever

Why is he a loser? For not wanting to die? Are you like most normie men and see yourself as a sacrificial lamb for muh women and children? You can go ahead and die—not me. Not today and not ever
Because his belief is wrong and he is factualy a loser for mant reasons

What they gain? Cement their authority/power, make $$ from defense kickbacks, and further tame the population by removing the most volatile of them all.

Also, you keep telling me these random hypotheticals as if they happen in a vacuum. For politicians to directly steal from government budget, it becomes a liability for them as well as having implications on the economy, their own power, and even their safety. Why needlessly become so vulnerable this way?

Also, weakening the military isn’t a fixed and permanent state. Mobilization & drafting is always an option as well as a military buildup once the conflict is over. Old military equipment is meant to be used, as they too have rather quick expiration dates and need replenishment either way.
i doubt theres a high enough monetary benefit to counter the destabilization that would come from this, it would only work in non democratic countries
you can just orchestrate a war and expect to see 0 instability, its a drain on the economy for starters

Bump niggas

Your family members are the only "your people"

• +1
It’s actually the opposite. Governments want to have have low military casualties so that less people get mad and the war doesn’t become unpopular

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Fighting in the army seems cool
Special forces type shit

imagine killing other men who did nothing to you anf don‘t you bc some old rich ugly fucks in the chair told you so. every soldier is a chest figure of which the leaders have no problem killing you lol. no good reason to join the military unless for discipline. i laugh at all those retarded niggas who die in ukraine, gaza whatever stupid retarded monkeys haha