Poll about brushing teeth: Health or good breath?

Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast (before going to school, work...) and why?

• Total voters
ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Please vote "Before" or "After", or even "Other" and write why, what do you prefer: good breath or health? By health I mean that if I don't brush my teeth before breakfast all the bacteria in my mouth (during the sleep period) will enter my stomach, or something else. And instead, if I do it later, I will be able to remove the food left between my teeth after breakfast (that if someone notices it and if I also have bad breath it will be disgusting) and also give me good breath, what should I do?

After normally

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, germanlooks, ascension! and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and ascension!
Before then I waterpik and scrape tongue after.

Tongue scraping is most important for good breath.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
what the fuck is the point in brushing your teeth before you eat if they just get dirty again.
For health, read the comment I left above explaining the reason for the before and/or after.

Before then I waterpik and scrape tongue after.

Tongue scraping is most important for good breath.
What tongue scraper do you recommend to remove all the bacteria from the tongue and not cause nausea? I've been doing it with the back of the brush and it makes me too nauseous and it doesn't even get 50% clean, same with the spoons.

What tongue scraper do you recommend to remove all the bacteria from the tongue and not cause nausea? I've been doing it with the back of the brush and it makes me too nauseous and it doesn't even get 50% clean, same with the spoons.

Orabrush is overpriced ($9 per brush) but its the best one ive found by far. Ive tried cheaper ones without the bristles but they arent nearly as good. I remember the first time I used it I was amazed at how clean my tongue felt. My bad breath was completley gone.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
using the back of the brush doesn't do anything. just spreads it all out. get one of these:
swak-zungenreiniger.jpg

lasts forever

View attachment 1805018
Orabrush is overpriced ($9 per brush) but its the best one ive found by far. Ive tried cheaper ones without the bristles but they arent nearly as good. I remember the first time I used it I was amazed at how clean my tongue felt. My bad breath was completley gone.
Good, thanks.

good breath an tooth colour

People who brush their teeth before breakfast are the same people who put the milk before the cereals in the bowl.

In other words subhumans

Both.
If you eat breakfast before brushing, you're basically swallowing bad breath bacteria
If you eat breakfast after brushing, you won't have clean teeth afterwards.
Ideally you want both.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Both.
If you eat breakfast before brushing, you're basically swallowing bad breath bacteria
If you eat breakfast after brushing, you won't have clean teeth afterwards.
Ideally you want both.
Perfect, it was the answer I wanted (respecting both things; health and breath), but wouldn't washing them twice wear out my teeth and damage the gums?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
People who brush their teeth before breakfast are the same people who put the milk before the cereals in the bowl.

In other words subhumans

Both are correct.

In the morning you have gross fuzz that you need to get rid off. I rarely eat breakfast anyway.

Milk before cereal to keep it from going soggy too quickly.

Both are correct.

In the morning you have gross fuzz that you need to get rid off. I rarely eat breakfast anyway.

Milk before cereal to keep it from going soggy too quickly.
No both are wrong, alien

If you brush before you wear your enemal

after is the only correct option