(Poll) Are you guys team sunscreen or no sunscreen?

Sunscreen or no?

• Sunscreen

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • No Sunscreen

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
Im personally no sunscreen but i havent done alot of research

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
i regret not using it

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and NordicLeonhard
Everyone saying no has disgusting skin

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BadmanGangstar, ggg.tv🤫, Xangsane and 9 others
no sunscreen because the only way I can tan is hardcore sun exposure and 0 sunscreen, if I had darker skin then sure I'd use sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, murdah and NordicLeonhard
no sunscreen because the only way I can tan is hardcore sun exposure and 0 sunscreen, if I had darker skin then sure I'd use sunscreen
Just use Mt2 brah

I want to use it but too poor to buy it and took lazy to apply it

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, murdah and NordicLeonhard
I cant afford to be darker

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and murdah
I've been moisturising with same product since I had acne breakout at 15 and my skin has aged very slowly. Team sunscreen ftw. Never forget this video

Everyone saying no has disgusting skin
IMG 20240517 162732
you fell for the jewish scam of sunscreen industry. If your skin isn't peeling and burning from the sun you ain't getting damaged. I actually Need more sun exposure to get Ideal skin like this
Michael thurston 1

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
View attachment 2933509 you fell for the jewish scam of sunscreen industry. If your skin isn't peeling and burning from the sun you ain't getting damaged. I actually Need more sun exposure to get Ideal skin like this View attachment 2933515
First pic is zoomed in. No chance it accurately depicts anybodys skin texture. Everyone on here preaching anti sunscrean has rubbish skin, i stand by it unless someone wants to pm me

Also ur quite old so idk for under 27 clear skin is most definitely ideal

First pic is zoomed in. No chance it accurately depicts anybodys skin texture. Everyone on here preaching anti sunscrean has rubbish skin, i stand by it unless someone wants to pm me

Also ur quite old so idk for under 27 clear skin is most definitely ideal
Bro it's taken with back camera outside with 0 filters or anything. Don't do even skin care anymore, all scams. Thurston's skin Is clear but has Ideal sun exposure and texture. Soft smooth skin Is not Ideal at any Age range

Bro it's taken with back camera outside with 0 filters or anything. Don't do even skin care anymore, all scams. Thurston's skin Is clear but has Ideal sun exposure and texture. Soft smooth skin Is not Ideal at any Age range
Mtn with clear skin mogs a rough skinned normie

Any day of the week

And i didnt say filter but it is obvi zoomed. Anyones skin can look “clear” zoomed in

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
Mtn with clear skin mogs a rough skinned normie

Any day of the week

And i didnt say filter but it is obvi zoomed. Anyones skin can look “clear” zoomed in
How's zooming in supposed to give you clearer skin? I Just cropped It from the full Pic. Thurston's skin Is not rough, It Just has Ideal masculine texture and women prefer that.

I don’t care about skin cancer, I just want to preserve my whiteness tbh

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
The best option is not wearing sunscreen and trying to avoid harsh sun rays with clothes and shadow

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
yes sunscreen, but only use mineral based sunscreen

• So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and RichardSpencel
I never use sunscreen once in my life

I’m team umbrella ☂️

I literally walk around with my broken umbrella 24/7 to avoid any sun even when it’s cloudy ,no sun + retin A I’m gonna be 15 forever

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, rand anon and Moggkrates
The best option is not wearing sunscreen and trying to avoid harsh sun rays with clothes and shadow
Based and philosopher pilled

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
KYS to whoever is team no sunscreen <3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny and rand anon
I use tons bc im hebe and better safe than sorry. If it really is a hoax, then the sunscreen industry made big cash from me

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
hru? Haven't seen u post in a while
Haven't been here for a while, just came in to look for an old post that I once posted to download a pic and then leave again. But I've been good, quite busy though, lots of project going on

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
its jewish invention