What do you guys think about peoples opinions about you

FortniteGod

FortniteGod

Silver
personally I base my mood and perceived attractiveness off of it but what about you guys

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and shizuku11111
Doesn't mean shut, fuck what everyone thinks man !

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, shizuku11111 and dopaminebeyondfried
Doesn't mean shut, fuck what everyone thinks man !
Nah it has to mean something

How do you know your objective looks if you don’t analyze how people treat you

personally I base my mood and perceived attractiveness off of it but what about you guys
I don't care. I base my mood on how good my reflection is when I walk past by a mirror in public. I already get attention from ppl in public so I know I am good looking objectively but it doesn't mean shit if I Don't feel good myself.

On some days I feel like a god on some days I want kys.

bassing your mood on what ppl think of you all the time sounds like narcy tbh

idk nigga, guess, i have mc syndrome and issues with ego, my whole mood and feelings depend on other's image of me

i don’t care about others approval tbh I’ve only recently started taking care of my looks as a means of spicing up my interactions might be my autism making me think this way

I don't think it's possible not to care at all. Even psychopaths like Ted Bundy cared a great deal about how people saw him. Joker in the dark knight got a little hurt when the mobsters called him a freak.

Me personally, I feel like people judge me for different reasons and I can live with that, as long as there are those who view me in a positive light.

If everyone hated you then you would probably feel inclined to go ER at some point.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
depends on the person. some people i want that they have a bad image of me others i want that they think greatly of me

I'm a narcissist, so I care a lot.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I think at some point, its necessary to create a fail safe against peoples opinion of you. Its like someone calling you poor yet you are in reality rich. You should not be so sensitive to feel as if you need to prove your worth, when you are already worthy. You should learn to dissociate your sensitivity to others perception. Peoples opinion matter, but they are not always true. Sometimes they are though.

It should be treated as data. If you know a women sees you as a rich guy, it may be in your best interest to downscale and change her perspective and opinion if you know that women is a gold digger, for example. When a person is evil, sometimes its best for them to see you as a demon and not a friend.

So perception matters, but at the end of the day people as beings are fluid, and not limited to others static perception, considering most peoples perception of another person is false or lacks crucial data unless they are properly analyzing you (which most people don't). So you treat perception as a tool. Not just to manipulate others, but to get a good understanding on where you lie. Its important to see it as data and not a permenant truth.

Last edited:
I think at some point, its necessary to create a fail safe against peoples opinion of you. Its like someone calling you poor yet you are in reality rich. You should not be so sensitive to feel as if you need to prove your worth, when you are already worthy. You should learn to dissociate your sensitivity to others perception. Peoples opinion matter, but they are not always true. Sometimes they are though.

It should be treated as data. If you know a women sees you as a rich guy, it may be in your best interest to downscale and change her perspective and opinion if you know that women is a gold digger, for example. When a person is evil, sometimes its best for them to see you as a demon and not a friend.

So perception matters, but at the end of the day people as beings are fluid, and not limited to others static perception, considering most peoples perception of another person is false or lacks crucial data unless they are properly analyzing you (which most people don't). So you treat perception as a tool. Not just to manipulate others, but to get a good understanding on where you lie. Its important to see it as data and not a permenant truth.
You seem intelligent, I’m 15 and I agree with what your saying but because of my autism I can’t live properly

My entire day I’m just analyzing how people look at me, their body language, the words they say, and I compare it to how they treat others. I repeat in my head a lot “if I was good looking would they have said this to me or looked at me this way” I do this because I crave to know how I look to others. Some women compliment me, some have had crushes on me, but then again people have also insulted me, poked fun at me, looked at me weirdly, etc.

The only time I am satisfied in life is when I look in my reflection. Because I can see how I look. When I look away, I go back into the state of figuring out peoples perception.

I don't care. I base my mood on how good my reflection is when I walk past by a mirror in public. I already get attention from ppl in public so I know I am good looking objectively but it doesn't mean shit if I Don't feel good myself.

On some days I feel like a god on some days I want kys.

bassing your mood on what ppl think of you all the time sounds like narcy tbh
Yeah I relate in some ways. Sometimes I wish there was a mirror following me around 24/7 so I can feel confident (I like how I look in reflections)

But at the same time if anyone ever looks at me weirdly or says something that triggers me my brain automatically makes me think I’m a delusional fuck and that I’m actually hideous.
Probably just autism tho.

Yeah I relate in some ways. Sometimes I wish there was a mirror following me around 24/7 so I can feel confident (I like how I look in reflections)

But at the same time if anyone ever looks at me weirdly or says something that triggers me my brain automatically makes me think I’m a delusional fuck and that I’m actually hideous.
Probably just autism tho.

Hmm I used to be like that a bit but I just accepted that it is impossible to appeal to every person you see on the street be it your looks or even demeaner and vibe you express.

Lately I've just been making eye contact with girls I find attractive without being afraid of rejection. Some look away, some come closer or keep looking as well.

It is just part of life and we are not PSL gods so success rate isn't 90% like for PSL gods.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and horizontallytall