(POLL) At what height does your height become "impressive"?

At what height does your height become "impressive"?

• 6'0

• 6'1

• 6'2

• 6'3

• 6'4

• 6'5

• 6'6

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I guess this is basically like me asking about where you guys think height halo starts
IMO the height you claim is just as important as the height you look, as long as you can actually pass for it, that is, otherwise you just look like an insecure runt
Generally the taller, the more you can inflate, especially with foids
I think it is probably at least 6'2, although some could argue an inch or two above, I have never heard a foid ever say or post "WHEN HE's 6'1.." or "WHEN HE's 6 FEET" but I've heard that for 6'2, 6'3, 6'4, etc.
BUT keep in mind we're just talking about claimed heights, a strong 6'1 could claim 6'2 IRL and could probably still get a height halo IMO
And yes, I do think that you could probably claim your height in elevators in many cases because of this unless very average in height
As for the 6'0 6'1 mark, this has just become so meager, basically the new 5'11 among zoomers tbh
There definitely does come a point though IMO where there is SUPER height halo, but this starts at no earlier than 6'4, if not 6'5/6'6+
Obviously this depends a shit ton on where you live but many here (Myself included) are from the USA/UK/Canada etc. so we'll just be talking about those areas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
depends on frame tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
6ft2 to 6ft3
I don't think frame matters as much for JBs, that is more of a milf thing
yes it does but its just how your back is shaped and how your clavicles and scapulas are shaped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
Legit 6 ft 3 is the start of impressive

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, TeenAscender, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
Guys nevermind I give up I'm not even gonna try anymore 6'10 Vinnie Hacker has driven me insane even in fucking 5 inch elevator shoes (The biggest ones possible I'm pretty sure) I'd still be dwarfed by him FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
6'5 , 195cm for me.

6'1 is the minimum start of impressive for foids, guys on here seriously don't understand eye level or they live in serious tallfag European countries

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and Vasco-v2
From experience in the US, it's around 6'3 (and yes, I'm speaking barefoot and unfrauded).

I started getting treated different at 6’1

6'3. That's what I'm at. To me 6'-6'2 are the same. 6'3 is its own category, so is 6'4, which is ideal height. 6'5 another category. 6'6 and over is a bad thing

6'4 in Scandinavia, 6'3 in UK & US and 6' in any deathnic shithole

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
6 in Asia, 6’2 USA, 6’4 in Scandinavia

5'8

• Hmm...
6’4 is ideal. It’s tall, but not tall to the point where you’re looked at as weird. Also, less chance of being facially deformed or a framecel like guys taller than this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and mazzi
6’4 is ideal. It’s tall, but not tall to the point where you’re looked at as weird.
6'4 looks like a different species from my pov ngl

• +1
6'4 looks like a different species from my pov ngl
I’m 6’2 and I worked with a guy who was 6’4. Even though we were close to eye to eye I still felt mogged into oblivion every time.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 21863
tall = 6'0-6'3
impressive = 6'3-6'6
MOGGER panty dropper basketbsall demigod ideal = 6'6+

alll these heights are afternoon barefoot unfrauded btw, so if you want to convert to looksmax standards just add an inch to all of these heights

halo generally starts somewhere between the 6' to 6'3 range, maybe like 6'1.5

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and Deleted member 19766
6’4 is ideal. It’s tall, but not tall to the point where you’re looked at as weird. Also, less chance of being facially deformed or a framecel like guys taller than this.
cope 6'6-6'8 is ideal but 6'4 is still mogger as fuck 99.9% of men would die to be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 20631
  • +1
Guys nevermind I give up I'm not even gonna try anymore 6'10 Vinnie Hacker has driven me insane even in fucking 5 inch elevator shoes (The biggest ones possible I'm pretty sure) I'd still be dwarfed by him FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
6’10 Vinnie Hacker broke me. I was coping with being 6’3 after LL but he’s fucking 6’10 with prettyboy face and good frame I CAAAAANT COPE ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 19766
6’10 Vinnie Hacker broke me. I was coping with being 6’3 after LL but he’s fucking 6’10 with prettyboy face and good frame I CAAAAANT COPE ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR
He mogs even the overwhelming majority of lightskin NBA players it’s comical

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 20631
Wait how tall r u rn

• +1
He mogs even the overwhelming majority of lightskin NBA players it’s comical
His TikToks be like "6'10 lol" "6'10" "that moment when 6'10" and then him standing up shirtless, showing how his head hits door frame, touching ceiling/garage door etc. with that smug look on his face all the time
Fucking bastard knows he mogs literally all of humanity to hell and back, somebody needs to teach that punk a lesson

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: incelest504, gtuktm, Deleted member 20631 and 1 other person
Legit 6 ft 3 is the start of impressive
but at the same time you really don’t wanna be taller than 6’4 or it’s just kinda a deformed appearance a lot of the time. I’d say all things considered 6’2-6’4 is ideal

• +1
I am 185-187cm in Germany and I feel so average
I am going to take mk667 with Aromasin maybe I will grow a little bit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 20631
I am 185-187cm in Germany and I feel so average
I am going to take mk667 with Aromasin maybe I will grow a little bit
Brutal
You should just wear lifts though cause tbh IDK how you define "average" but when most retards say "average" on looksmax they just mean not towering over like 9/10 people, you are PROBABLY above average and lifts will make you enough to claim 190 which I think is tall in Germany

I need to be 6’2+ or 6’10 Vinnie hacker will mog me to suicide
Bro NOTHING you do will make you compete height-wise with that motherfucker unless you maybe did the most extreme form of LL and also wore Amnesia-tier lifts 24/7 but you'd have really fucking shit proportions and would look retarded as fuck and would get frame/sizemogged to suicide by him still
Just focus on trumping his face bro, provided you don't already, nobody is famous for being tall but there are people famous for being very good looking

• +1
Bro NOTHING you do will make you compete height-wise with that motherfucker unless you maybe did the most extreme form of LL and also wore Amnesia-tier lifts 24/7 but you'd have really fucking shit proportions and would look retarded as fuck and would get frame/sizemogged to suicide by him still
Just focus on trumping his face bro, provided you don't already, nobody is famous for being tall but there are people famous for being very good looking
I know lmao, I’m probably never seeing that nigga in real life or anyone close to his stats. I just want to be 6’3 and it’s a looksmax I’m gonna get later down the line when I have money. And my proportions are good even if I LL to 6’3 since my wingspan is like 6’2-6’3

I guess this is basically like me asking about where you guys think height halo starts
IMO the height you claim is just as important as the height you look, as long as you can actually pass for it, that is, otherwise you just look like an insecure runt
Generally the taller, the more you can inflate, especially with foids
I think it is probably at least 6'2, although some could argue an inch or two above, I have never heard a foid ever say or post "WHEN HE's 6'1.." or "WHEN HE's 6 FEET" but I've heard that for 6'2, 6'3, 6'4, etc.
BUT keep in mind we're just talking about claimed heights, a strong 6'1 could claim 6'2 IRL and could probably still get a height halo IMO
And yes, I do think that you could probably claim your height in elevators in many cases because of this unless very average in height
As for the 6'0 6'1 mark, this has just become so meager, basically the new 5'11 among zoomers tbh
There definitely does come a point though IMO where there is SUPER height halo, but this starts at no earlier than 6'4, if not 6'5/6'6+
Obviously this depends a shit ton on where you live but many here (Myself included) are from the USA/UK/Canada etc. so we'll just be talking about those areas
6'4+ is when it starts to become mogger height tbh, 6'1-6'3 is just "tall" but you still get heightmogged and heightmatched frequently

Its really atrocious that youre impressive because of your height, looks, or dick lol. It's ridiciolus...

190/193 cm is ideal height