• Chin height

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Chin width

Votes: 45 68.2%

• Total voters
Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
The ideal chin for males is tall and wide, no debate on that.
But this thread is to discuss which one of these traits is more important.

I might be a bit biased with my opinions because my chin is like 38 mm tall and releatively wide, atleast its square looking, but i think wide chin is more important.

Even normies know square chin is something special, tall and pointy is just a bit better than average heighted pointy chin but imo still cant compete with average heighted wide chin.

You decide.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deprived and Adonis
It can be a bit controversial but imo even females look better with a chin that leans to wideish look.

It gives angularity.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and 6ft4
Of course, it depends on the whole face. Generally speaking, square is "better".

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Tallooksmaxxer
Yeah you are right the first two models mog these actors to the moon and back

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, thecel, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
if i had more chin width i would mog so hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob and Tallooksmaxxer
i have a pointy chin and i hate it :feelsrope: need a square chin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and Tallooksmaxxer
I have a small chin it’s over

In the examples you posted the wide chin guys have the same if not taller chins the examples of tall chins :pepefrown:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, ErbCel, looksforlife and 2 others
The ideal chin for males is tall and wide, no debate on that.
But this thread is to discuss which one of these traits is more important.

I might be a bit biased with my opinions because my chin is like 38 mm tall and releatively wide, atleast its square looking, but i think wide chin is more important.

Even normies know square chin is something special, tall and pointy is just a bit better than average heighted pointy chin but imo still cant compete with average heighted wide chin.

You decide.

View attachment 1849604View attachment 1849605
View attachment 1849616View attachment 1849615
@Birdcell GTFIH

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
In the examples you posted the wide chin guys have the same if not taller chins the examples of tall chins :pepefrown:
atleast not the second guy, ryan's is taller than all of them.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Dogshit examples
Those you used to illustrate wide chins also have “tall chins”.
Tall chin is more important for overall harmony than a wide short one because of ratios.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looksforlife, bruhcel and Tallooksmaxxer
Gosling is such a failed abortion jfl, must have had some serious (((connections))) in the industry

• +1
Yeah you are right the first two models mog these actors to the moon and back
It’s a giga cherry picked picture of Pitt where he’s tilting his head down so far you can barely see his chin
FBC9D288 6334 412E 9A5C AC1D00B39E2A
88FF8493 1AF7 4750 B789 69A39138022D

In actuality he has great width and height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Def width ngl

775AC6F3 4015 4A98 B848 298DC7CBFFD0

Oussama also has short but wide chin :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Tallooksmaxxer
Could I shave my chin tip down to make it more square

Attachments

• B4AE4482-8F53-4F84-B85F-ACE19598C430.jpeg
    B4AE4482-8F53-4F84-B85F-ACE19598C430.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Extremes of either cannot exist. But, given the choice of an ideal chin (that is both wide and tall) that were modified so that it is either slightly less tall/slightly less wide, it is always better to maintain the width and reduce the height, especially if you're male.
Extreme reduction of either height/width would result in your face becoming incel tier.

• +1
Chin height is a bit easier to fake through augmentation/osteotomies/orthognatic rotations than chin width is where your options are a dubous chin wing, temporary fillers or an implant that will erode away your jaw as you know it

Though keep in mind there are plenty of people who fit a gl mold with narrow chins because their chins aren't recessed or they have wide enough gonions to pair with their narrow chin

• Hmm...
Though I stand by my last message that wide chin is more mogger and harder to achieve I would also like to add that whether you have a wide or narrow chin really doesn't matter much if your gonions aren't flared enough to give it definition. And apologies for my low effort 2 minute sperg post

Remember peeps, thin skull is death :feelsgiga:

Chingonionanalysis

• +1
Tbh I think taller chin is more important than a wider chin but ONLY in the sense that a pointy chin isn’t really a failo but a too short chin does look weird as fuck

• Hmm...
This is a classic Looksmax.org bullshit question: ask if chin height or chin width is important, then give examples which are not in any way representative of the actual traits. The first two guys have an abundance of both chin height and chin width. The third guy is a guy with underdeveloped facial bones and an extremely tall chin, and the fourth guy is a bad angle of a guy who has both chin width and chin height.

To answer your question, height. An actual short chin is extremely effeminate looking. Nobody on this whole thread has that trait, though.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn