(Poll) Do Ethnics Even Want White Girls?

Yo Ethnic Looksmaxxers What Dating Life are You Tryna Have?

• Total voters
Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
I didn't even know this was a thing till I got accustomed to this forum. 99% of the ethnic people I know in real life in Canada date within their race, and only the handful of ethnic guys who are above 5 PSL are able to slay interracially at the club- and even they choose to date girls inside their own race?

Is this some sort of conquering fantasy being pushed by ethnics living in villages in India or some shit? I don't even see it in real life? I landed in Vancouver this morning and saw multiple interracial relationships with white GUYS and asian girls, but not a single interracial with a white girl? :hnghn::hnghn:

Also it seems like a lot of the white guys here take offense to that notion of ethnics wanting to conquer their women, which I respect- it has roots in nationalism and tribalism which is natural and admirable. I'll remind them that it barely happens. Even I have changed my title to "Looksmaxxing for Arranged Marriage" so none of you get any wrong impressions about me:hnghn::hnghn:
@BigBiceps @buckchadley31 @n0rthface @WontStopNorwooding @Leonardo DiCaprio @germanlooks @Biggdink @TeraCope54 @6ft4 @alienmaxxer @gamma @goat2x @Walter

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 16474, Chadeep and 6 others
i as a influential somali business deserve an white 10/10 goddess

i have ties to royal families of Nigeria

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, PapaGremlin, Biiyo03 and 4 others
This forum is so dead wtf lol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 14160
I landed in Vancouver this morning and saw multiple interracial relationships with white GUYS and asian girls, but not a single interracial with a white girl? :hnghn::hnghn:
No AMWF couples? @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 14160
white is right

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, n0rthface, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Bluepilled question

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 360°, turkproducer, germanlooks and 3 others
I think ethnics on .org like white women more than the average ethnic tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 14160
i want a white girl cause im whiter than @Ethereal

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, 360° and WontStopNorwooding
7C3243DD B26A 43FE 933E 6C39168E1FF6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I think everyone prefers their own race, but if their own women look like slobs, of course they'll prefer a 5PSL white girl over 3PSL ethnic. I'd date her too over some landwhale white chick:
Chocolate

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member, Chadeep and 4 others
They do, but they cant, Well they can but their SMV match would be subhuman landwhale, No one would chose that IRL compared to around looksmatch same ethnicity,Only looksmax aspies, but the whites are the white supremacist.lol

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
from my IRL views most ethnics stick with other ethnics. also goes for girls tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
why are you even posting this question to the forum
"Date inside My own Race"

:lul:

• JFL
How come sir? Is it really a question of whether ethnics can even get white chicks:feelswhat: in which case no, 95% of us are too ugly and that needs to be ringed into the heads of the ethncis here

I think everyone prefers their own race, but if their own women look like slobs, of course they'll prefer a 5PSL white girl over 3PSL ethnic. I'd date her too over some landwhale white chick:
Basically this. If black and Arab women actually took care of themsleves where I live then ethnic men would fuck their own but instead all blsck women are fat and ugly and the same for Arab girls therefore all the young black and Arab guys fuck and date white beckies

where I live white girls are also subhuman but they SURE DO look a lot better than the non white girls. I myself like exotic women and ethnic women but I fuck anything that looks good idgaf about MUH RAYCE

also Tyrone only tee hee

• +1
Basically this. If black and Arab women actually took care of themsleves where I live then ethnic men would fuck their own but instead all blsck women are fat and ugly and the same for Arab girls therefore all the young black and Arab guys fuck and date white beckies
Black women are easily the most cognitively impaired as to what they believes themselves to look like vs what they really look like :hnghn::hnghn: @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @datboijj @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Blackgymmax, datboijj and 6 others
the only races i wouldn't be with are black(Mullatas don't count) and curry

• +1
In my country everyone is 4`11

Black women are easily the most cognitively impaired as to what they believes themselves to look like vs what they really look like :hnghn::hnghn: @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @datboijj @Blackgymmax
A lot of black women think they look like Rihanna when they really look like Lizzo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 14160
Alot of black women know people see them as ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 14160
The Pakistani girls from my village legit are stacies. I’m not exaggerating,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 14160
Yep, but honestly that’s a front, black girls are prettymuch all low self esteem. But blsck stacies by far have the biggest egos of any race, well curry stacies I think have the largest due to even curry beckies demanding rich men that earn 6 figures MINIMUM. but yeah black girls have it bad and have low self esteem if your a blackcel you can fuck most black girls 0 issue due to this

• Woah
the only races i wouldn't be with are black(Mullatas don't count) and curry
what about the lighter skinned arabs and iranians aka med passing lmao

I am white so obv white women but even as ethnic I would atleast try to get white women

• +1
I'll buy a wife in Sweden :oops:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 14160
No AMWF couples? @Biggdink
idk what city @Biggdink live in but in Vancouver (30% asian:hnghn:) the only interracial you will see is good looking white dudes with asian girls. Most of the other couples I see, almost always the dude is tall though with so-so face. Height pill is real :hnghn:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, hebbewem and Deleted member 14160
I can never see myself dating a white women wtf do I even talk to her about, Starbucks? :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 360°, Chadeep and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, turkproducer and 1 other person
I can never see myself dating a white women wtf do I even talk to her about, Starbucks? :lul::lul::lul:
same, I want women of my ethnicity. I don't know spanish so thats a failo to them tbh

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 16058 and 2 others
same, I want women of my ethnicity. I don't know spanish so thats a failo to them tbh
cope bleaching ur ethnic genes is ideal

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer