(Poll) Do Ethnics Even Want White Girls?

Yo Ethnic Looksmaxxers What Dating Life are You Tryna Have?

• Total voters
It’s normal to want any good looking girl of any race

E5F8737A 64C4 48EE A500 4148A4415691
E2987A6E 58CD 4561 915A 408EA24B9166
666C7CF2 57EE 4AEA 8C80 F6F544044EBA
A90C28D1 DB0E 4A17 9AD6 536E4521DC48
1CDFBF70 B487 4C52 BF3A E54CD0C0D13F
DFD26DED DBE2 4077 B153 CCD84425FC8A

It’s only weird when they fetishise a certain race out of self hate (i.e whitecels who hate their women and prefer “traditional” asian women, currycels who have a hard on for anything european)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Looks234, hebbewem and 1 other person

View attachment 1501719View attachment 1501736View attachment 1501720View attachment 1501721View attachment 1501722View attachment 1501725

It’s only weird when they fetishise a certain race out of self hate (i.e whitecels who hate their women and prefer “traditional” asian women, currycels who have a hard on for anything european)
Asians are not that ethnic as u can clearly see by how much whiter the asian looks than the nigger

View attachment 1501719View attachment 1501736View attachment 1501720View attachment 1501721View attachment 1501722View attachment 1501725

Yes but not for LTR or having kids
This is literally cruelty to your future kids, like mixing with Asians or Indians and even blacks, most of the time mullatos look terrible:what:

All sentient humans realize the being white is the pinnacle of human existence
The unfortunate ethnics that developed sentience beyond their peers realize this so they become self hating
They then post on PSL forums about white women being desperate for ethnics, a fantasy they created in their mind to cope
With each keystroke they make while typing out their fantasies, they become exhilarated at the thought of a white women deeming them as sexually worthy

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Yes but not for LTR or having kids
This is literally cruelty to your future kids, like mixing with Asians or Indians and even blacks, most of the time mullatos look terrible:what:

Yeah i forgot to add that for most people, dating within their races is the norm and it’s looked down upon to race mix by most races.

But being attracted to and wanting to fuck pretty women of different races is normal as long as it doesn’t come from a place of self loathing (the sad case for many on this forum)

for most nah

its just WM trying to instill some silly narrative to discourage ethnic males from fucking white women

its like me saying u are a european worshipper if u get a mercedes over a dodge charger in hopes of discouraging u from buying a mercedes

females give it up and males take it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I’d rather date and slay my own race but I’ve lived in a white area in the U.K. my whole life. If I lived in Birmingham it would be easy mode

for most nah

its just WM trying to instill some silly narrative to discourage ethnic males from fucking white women

its like me saying u are a european worshipper if u get a mercedes over a dodge charger in hopes of discouraging u from buying a mercedes

females give it up and males take it
Ethnic males dont fuck white women

• Hmm...
Reactions: traveler
White women are 100% better for genetics as a Curry Subhuman.

• +1
Is this thread a joke?

Ethnics are OBSESSED with white women. I've never seen thirst like it.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
South Asian only.

Look how much the half white kids mog their full ethnic Counterparts. The parents of ethnic looking kids aren't even that bad looking either.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I didn't even know this was a thing till I got accustomed to this forum. 99% of the ethnic people I know in real life in Canada date within their race, and only the handful of ethnic guys who are above 5 PSL are able to slay interracially at the club- and even they choose to date girls inside their own race?

Is this some sort of conquering fantasy being pushed by ethnics living in villages in India or some shit? I don't even see it in real life? I landed in Vancouver this morning and saw multiple interracial relationships with white GUYS and asian girls, but not a single interracial with a white girl? :hnghn::hnghn:

Also it seems like a lot of the white guys here take offense to that notion of ethnics wanting to conquer their women, which I respect- it has roots in nationalism and tribalism which is natural and admirable. I'll remind them that it barely happens. Even I have changed my title to "Looksmaxxing for Arranged Marriage" so none of you get any wrong impressions about me:hnghn::hnghn:
@BigBiceps @buckchadley31 @n0rthface @WontStopNorwooding @Leonardo DiCaprio @germanlooks @Biggdink @TeraCope54 @6ft4 @alienmaxxer @gamma @goat2x @Walter
You all worship whites tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
I dont need white western girls. I already have white arabs.

You all worship whites tho
Tbh lots of latinas and some muslim chicks are really hot

I can understand why no one likes black or Indian women lol

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 14160
i may think that I'm attracted to white women only but, it probably wouldn't be the case if I saw a decent looking Indian girl irl. idk man. i sure wish more than anything that white women didn't fog Indian women to Andromeda and back 6 times over, i want to be attracted to my own race, whatever it is, i hope that I'll get arranged to a gl Indian girl.

and there are much more things to consider, white women are promiscuous during their teen years, idk what kinda effect that has on their personality later on in life, and there's also going to be an accent problem. i won't be able to build a genuine connection with a white woman, gl or not. so Indian is probably better off in the long run. it all seems so dark, ya know : (((

I am a currycel that wants noodlefoids. :love:

• JFL
Tbh lots of latinas and some muslim chicks are really hot

I can understand why no one likes black or Indian women lol
true tbh. I met some weird white yoga girl who is hot af annd into me. Hopefully she high quality :hnghn:

Even I have changed my title to "Looksmaxxing for Arranged Marriage" so none of you get any wrong impressions about me:hnghn::hnghn:
what impressions, u chadpreet? :feelswah:
if u wanted u could get a gl white woman..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
what impressions, u chadpreet? :feelswah:
if u wanted u could get a gl white woman..
I mean I've never got with girls just because they were white. I just thought they were good looking and some happened to be white. :hnghn:

I mean I've never got with girls just because they were white. I just thought they were good looking and some happened to be white. :hnghn:
what are u hoping for though, when u marry, gl white or equally gl Indian woman?
btw do even westernised curries do arranged marriage and stuff?

Look how much the half white kids mog their full ethnic Counterparts. The parents of ethnic looking kids aren't even that bad looking either.

Jfl i would've stopped after the light skin children (if they were the first ones born). I can tell they are going to grow up looking like some nick kaufmann smv tier mulatto children. Its over for their ethnic looking siblings (well atleast the boy that is, the girl wont have any problem finding ethnicmaxxing whites when she gets older). Why do subhumans, especially curries want huge 4+ kid families lmao? The only people that should be breeding like rabbits are nords and north atlantids. Governments around the world need to start enforcing 2 children per family policies if you aren't apart of the two aforementioned races.

what are u hoping for though, when u marry, gl white or equally gl Indian woman?
btw do even westernised curries do arranged marriage and stuff?
some do some don't. I have background all over mena so i don't care about wanting a single ethnicity

some do some don't. I have background all over mena so i don't care about wanting a single ethnicity
damn fuark mirin ntmaxxed slayaaa Chad preet, how old are u?

They can also be South Asian actually.
@PrinceLuenLeoncur Why are you laughing? Are you hating on my black South Asian brothers and sisters? :feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
All Eurasians are mixed but those from MENAland and Central Asia and bordering are the msot mixed. Also south Asians are mixed race, mix between Turk, Iranic and ABO
@PrinceLuenLeoncur Why are you laughing? Are you hating on my black South Asian brothers and sisters? :feelsree:
Because it’s just funny how you brought up the Habshi peoples just hilarious

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
All Eurasians are mixed but those from MENAland and Central Asia and bordering are the msot mixed. Also south Asians are mixed race, mix between Turk, Iranic and ABO

Because it’s just funny how you brought up the Habshi peoples just hilarious
They're my brothers and sisters. :love:

• Love it
They're my brothers and sisters. :love:
Inshallah they are paki niggers Muslims, born to terrorise the Cumskins imagine the whites biggest fear, black, Pakistani and Muslim JFL I can picture the terror

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
Inshallah they are paki niggers Muslims, born to terrorise the Cumskins imagine the whites biggest fear, black, Pakistani and Muslim JFL I can picture the terror
Don't call them the n word :feelsree: but yes they strike fear into the hearts of whites. That's why they cope and think all Pakistanis are brown skinny nerdmaxxed soyboys. Now realize that we have atomic weapons. They would probably rope knowing all this.

• So Sad
as a ethnic i prefer fucking white women

i like how they go straight to raceplay where they ask me if i ever fuck a white women before then submit they vagina to my cock