• No, but Ekil looks mostly gook

Votes: 43 47.8%
  • No, but Ekil looks mostly white

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
@Iasacrko and @mrriceguy said I did. I strongly disagree.

AE626845 ECC1 460A 8023 2CEFEA709537

FD88CCA7 0B88 4DC2 BD8B 9F2D489A8724

@ArcticStorm @Ellipsis @thecel @rooman @julian111 @weebcel @cloUder @NorthAtlandidMogs @exo

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Collagen or rope, Deleted member 27635 and 5 others
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You look 75% Chinese

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and Deleted member 1901
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manfrommars, GalacticHero and Deleted member 1901
My hair is really thick and looks bad longer

you need to get it layered or get a perm . Jfl at having a retarted haircut and considering surgeries before getting a haircut that isnt ugly af. @Ellipsis hair is ideal for asians. Tbh if you dont get hair like that idk what ur doing, evbery asian i see that does anything has good hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26054, GalacticHero, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
Nope pure gooks don't have your facial structure. Btw you should dye your hair brown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 1901
Nope pure gooks don't have your facial structure.
Exactly. Like how can niggas be so retarded as to think I’m pure gook. No offense to Mrriceguy

You look 75% Chinese

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 1901 and thecel
@Iasacrko and @mrriceguy said I did. I strongly disagree.

View attachment 2177647

View attachment 2177648

@ArcticStorm @Ellipsis @thecel @rooman @julian111 @weebcel @cloUder @NorthAtlandidMogs @exo

Astonishing. Your front looks like mine. Low IPD + long midface. Just like me! Your cranium is a lot more forward-grown than mine is.

We found @thecel lookalike with better bones.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
Astonishing. Your front looks like mine. Low IPD + long midface. Just like me! Your cranium is a lot more forward-grown than mine is.

We found @thecel lookalike with better forward growth.
he is like you but with bones and better pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and thecel

We found @thecel lookalike with better forward growth.
He's what you would have looked like if you were hapa.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and thecel
Nope pure gooks don't have your facial structure. Btw you should dye your hair brown.
probelm is it doesn’t matter since 0 normies will know

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Damn u look really low trust thi

• Ugh..
ae626845-ecc1-460a-8023-2cefea709537-png.2177647

Bruh saw a ghost moments before taking this picture

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, saiya_online, nulll and 1 other person
you look Mongolian

• +1
You should geomaxx in China tbh. You mog them to sui because of your bones
China has a problem with a large male/female ratio. And I don’t want to slay a pan-faced gook ape and create a more Asian ER.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 15468, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
I look more central Asian. Mongolians are basically just gooks.
Idk ethnicities it’s just the first thought I saw when seeing your face due to your low brows/strong browridge, longer midface, strong nose and large cheekbones

If I passed you on the street I would assume you were of Mongolian descent. Kinda look like someone from Dagestan you feel me

But again I’m no ethnicity nerd so this is my uncultured perspective

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 1901
China has a problem with a large male/female ratio. And I don’t want to slay a pan-faced gook ape and create a more Asian ER.
Don't be a standardscel, pussy is pussy

You look native american

Central Asian with someone in your bloodline a few generation back raped by a Russian Marxist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22117
You look like a neanderthal

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Deleted member 1901
Idk ethnicities it’s just the first thought I saw when seeing your face due to your low brows/strong browridge, longer midface, strong nose and large cheekbones

If I passed you on the street I would assume you were of Mongolian descent. Kinda look like someone from Dagestan you feel me

But again I’m no ethnicity nerd so this is my uncultured perspective
Yeah I don’t look like this. I look white mostly
0B66E18D 8A93 494A 99A4 0EB2592A3BDF

My forward growth mogs those flat-faced untermenschen. I don’t even look like the same species as chinks
E09C4BF9 5FFA 4874 A064 D7228A1800BA

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, 5'7 zoomer, hypernormie and 2 others
My hair is really thick and looks bad longer.
Your hair needs more volume on the top. A perm would help with that. I also have a similar issue as you because my forehead/hairline is lower compared to the rest of my skull.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 1901
Hapa
Polynesian / white

Your hair needs more volume on the top. A perm would help with that. I also have a similar issue as you because my forehead/hairline is lower compared to the rest of my skull.
hair ohn the sides can help ndistract form is bad es

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
its over, op.

You look like a neanderthal
he mogs u
I don’t take that as an insult. Better than a rice-eating gook. And it’s at least true, I do look Neanderthal-ish. People irl have told me that. Clouder is one of the few high-IQ users who doesn’t see a hapa and think: “basically just a gook :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 13787
lol you don't look mostly white at all but if I saw you in a group of Chinese people I'd probably think you're the odd one out

• Hmm...
I don’t take that as an insult. Better than a rice-eating gook. And it’s at least true, I do look Neanderthal-ish. People irl have told me that. Clouder is one of the few high-IQ users who doesn’t see a hapa and think: “basically just a gook :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:
You should stop hating your chinese ancestry it's damaging your psyche

• +1
  • JFL
Bro, I am also mixed Asian/white, and you remind me of me. We actually have some similar features. What's holding you back is not anything physically wrong with your face. Your bone structure is actually top tier, and the only failo I can see is a slightly long midface, but it's slightly long like John Travolta's is so it really isn't a big deal.

The big problem is mental, and that is that you style yourself like a FOB Chinaman. Your facial features are actually quite Caucasoid; however you are styling yourself like an incel with that haircut. I told you before in another thread, and now other people are telling you in this thread the same thing: YOUR HAIR IS SHIT!

It is a stupid Asian bowl cut that a Chinese rice farmer or people in North Korea thinks is cool. It is much too dark. Lighten it. You are Hapa not full Asian, so look it by having lighter hair. Stop looking FOB and change the style. Look at how the Kpop or Hapa people do it. You have to lighten it, wave perm it, and do a center part with curtains. Like I have. I am tempted to send you my pics if you PROMISE not to ever disclose or dox me. You should style the way I style.

I would also advise you to get colored contacts, as it will emphasize your Hapaness. I have actual green eyes (not contacts) and it really really changes the look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 1901
Bro, I am also mixed Asian/white, and you remind me of me. We actually have some similar features. What's holding you back is not anything physically wrong with your face. Your bone structure is actually top tier, and the only failo I can see is a slightly long midface, but it's slightly long like John Travolta's is so it really isn't a big deal.

The big problem is mental, and that is that you style yourself like a FOB Chinaman. Your facial features are actually quite Caucasoid; however you are styling yourself like an incel with that haircut. I told you before in another thread, and now other people are telling you in this thread the same thing: YOUR HAIR IS SHIT!

It is a stupid Asian bowl cut that a Chinese rice farmer or people in North Korea thinks is cool. It is much too dark. Lighten it. You are Hapa not full Asian, so look it by having lighter hair. Stop looking FOB and change the style. Look at how the Kpop or Hapa people do it. You have to lighten it, wave perm it, and do a center part with curtains. Like I have. I am tempted to send you my pics if you PROMISE not to ever disclose or dox me. You should style the way I style.

I would also advise you to get colored contacts, as it will emphasize your Hapaness. I have actual green eyes (not contacts) and it really really changes the look.
Thx for high-effort reply. I agree with what you say. I’ll take your advice with hair when I’m 18 and can get a perm (my parents won’t let me) I promise I won’t dox

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, unlucko and Deleted member 27772