Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stare
Racism is cope

Only with the nose shaped like a hook

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, GenericChad1444 and KrissKross
No. It has been proven that some races have higher iq than others. But these studies aren't conclusive because people from 3rd world countries and slums received shit education. Even though your iq is supposed to be your inherent intelligence independent of your education, it has been proven that one's level of education affects the iq quite a lot seen that the brain works like a muscle.

And besides I believe it always comes down to the specific person rather than the race, some random guy in Equatorial Guinea (lowest average iq country) could be born with the iq of Einstein, it just depends on the person.

But that's just intelligence. When it comes to looks it's a whole different story, and there is a huge racial disparity. It is brutal, but it is the way it is.

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
No. It has been proven that some races have higher iq than others. But these studies aren't conclusive because people from 3rd world countries and slums received shit education. Even though your iq is supposed to be your inherent intelligence independent of your education, it has been proven that one's level of education affects the iq quite a lot seen that the brain works like a muscle.

And besides I believe it always comes down to the specific person rather than the race, some random guy in Equatorial Guinea (lowest average iq country) could be born with the iq of Einstein, it just depends on the person.

But that's just intelligence. When it comes to looks it's a whole different story, and there is a huge racial disparity. It is brutal, but it is the way it is.
Cope. IQ cannot be altered to any meaningful amount and is not reliant on education. Curries have an average iq of 81. If you don’t know already, that’s fucking low. Ashkenazi jews are the most intelligent with an average IQ of 110. That an absolutely huge difference, more than a few standard deviations. So, basically, racism is a brutal black pill reality and denying it is bluepill. But Normies can’t swallow such a pill so they continue to wonder why things are how they are and never change.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Stare and Deleted member 685

Even if the IQ stuff is true, doesnt matter. LDAr is worldwide
Cope. IQ cannot be altered to any meaningful amount and is not reliant on education. Curries have an average iq of 81. If you don’t know already, that’s fucking low. Ashkenazi jews are the most intelligent with an average IQ of 110. That an absolutely huge difference, more than a few standard deviations. So, basically, racism is a brutal black pill reality and denying it is bluepill. But Normies can’t swallow such a pill so they continue to wonder why things are how they are and never change.

Even if the IQ stuff is true, doesnt matter. LDAr is worldwide

Do you mean racist as in disliking other races purely because of their physical attributes? Then no I'm not racist

But I do see trends and believe that there are differences between races (and culture of races)

pls dont die

I think it's more nuanced

I can like most blacks I meet, but my mind still hates the concept of black people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, BigBoy and Deleted member 685
I have been told I am racist. But I do not think I am racist.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
inceltears fuel with these results smh:S
giphy.gif

i'm not racist at all, but i'm very xenophobic

if that makes sense

cel, fuck off

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
I'm racist against all non Jews (including myself), Jews are a supreme race

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2810, UnderCovrN0rmie and 4 others
No jew should have survived the holocaust, their all pedos.

1l6c4u

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 685 and KrissKross
I'm not racist cause racism is a crime, and crime is for niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: swedecel, Stare, BigBoy and 4 others
No jew should have survived the holocaust, their all pedos.

View attachment 127534
Well we did, and now we flood your precious Europe with the third world while Israel remains homogenous and strong cultured. So we played the long game and won. Suck it, Goyim filth.

Well we did, and now we flood your precious Europe with the third world while Israel remains homogenous and strong cultured. So we played the long game and won. Suck it, Goyim filth.
Stop larping as a jew goddammit

• WTF
Reactions: KrissKross
How can I become a Jew brother?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i wouldn't consider myself racist

however...

i would describe myself someone who discriminiates people based on their IPD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
Not today FBI

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2933, Redrighthand and 1 other person
How can I become a Jew brother?
You can either be Jewish by ethnicity or religion or both. You can marry into a family and that can be a way in under the laws of Halakha, but if you ever want to move to Israel you need to pass a DNA test which you can’t really do much about.

• So Sad
Reactions: Redrighthand
You can either be Jewish by ethnicity or religion or both. You can marry into a family and that can be a way in under the laws of Halakha, but if you ever want to move to Israel you need to pass a DNA test which you can’t really do much about.
You're not a jew

I don’t hate any race, i recognise that some are more degenerate and lesser than others though

I was a stormfrontcel a year or 2 ago. But now i'm not anymore. One of the only people that i talk to is a black nerd bro

I hate black people so much. Fucking degeneracy and bullies. This one black foid had a crush on me and was just forcing herself on me fucking apes i swear i hste niggers to death i want to kill so many fucking pubic haired animals

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
No. I only hate religions and cultural values/practices etc. That isn't hating a race because a white person could be islam and I'd hate them

Heh now Jews rule the world. Who had the last laugh?
I know man :feelsrope:, they are the elite now ffs. Why didn't they just exterminate all of them at once. Our leaders are now bankers which control the federal reserve, globalist paedophiles following the path marked by the Rothschild family.

I hate black people so much. Fucking degeneracy and bullies. This one black foid had a crush on me and was just forcing herself on me fucking apes i swear i hste niggers to death i want to kill so many fucking pubic haired animals

2 females ruined the first half of the joker movie by laughing/giggling & scrolling on IG. I'm going to move to an all white community one day.

2 females ruined the first half of the joker movie by laughing/giggling & scrolling on IG. I'm going to move to an all white community one day.
Atheist dog

• +1
Reactions: currymax
a muslim who hates black people hmmmm, religion is the biggest cope.
Shariah sets things straight and is beneficial to all. I am racist carved by years of torment by them. I didn’t choose to hate out of nowhere

Idk. I hate being around males of other races but I don't mind being around females of other races.

Niggers made me racist

Niggers made me racist
Blacks bully and harass other people and then complain about racism. How about they act like people and negotiate to reach a compromise and then we can all carry machetes and hunt all those whores and cucks and liberals