[Poll] Do you consider yourself racist?

Do you consider yourself racist?

• Yes

Votes: 25 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 45 64.3%

• Total voters
I hate every races/ethnicities equally including my own race. Fuck everyone.

Im not trying to sound edgy tbh I truly dislike most human beings I come across.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I hate every races/ethnicities equally including my own race. Fuck everyone.

Im not trying to sound edgy tbh I truly dislike most human beings I come across.

Day 34 of NoFapmaxxing

Tsk you're still way below my level kid. :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
I'm on day 1476. :feelsez: :feelsez: :feelsez: :feelsez: :feelsez:
Nice...
tenor.gif

LOL it was all caused by depression. plus i think i actually developed ed (i don't know if nofap did it )

So yeah.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
My dick has actually gotten more sensitive on Nofap, and I get erections more easily. I hate when that happens in public tho.

Thank god summer is over so I dont have to see half naked stacies walking around wearing sandals
tenor.gif

Yes I do. I used to be hateful but now that I understand everything I'm a peaceful racist.

My dick has actually gotten more sensitive on Nofap, and I get erections more easily. I hate when that happens in public tho.

Thank god summer is over so I dont have to see half naked stacies walking around wearing sandals
tenor.gif

I fucking hate summer exactly because of that. worst part is my parents constantly nagged me to 'just go outside ' but when i went outside i wanted to go ER because of all the jbs walking half naked.

Fuuuuuuck!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I fucking hate summer exactly because of that. worst part is my parents constantly nagged me to 'just go outside ' but when i went outside i wanted to go ER because of all the jbs walking half naked.

Fuuuuuuck!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Wait arent u from a Middle Eastern/mediterranean country? Fuck must be extra hard for u to be surrounded by attractive mediterranean foids plus the warm weather u guys have all year long. :feelsmega: