Poll: Does Game/Personality Matter?

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
Game and personality; when you think of the two what comes into mind is most likely PUA, cold approaching and chatting up women in an attempt to gain romantic interest. Acting 'alpha' or 'confident' and displaying certain mannerism about you that signal a higher status.

We've all though about these two before, and more importantly whether or not they genuinely matter when it comes to building attraction.

Personally, I do think that game and personality matters, but I would like to know what the looksmaxxing public thinks on the topic, and hopefully see some new opinions regarding the age old debate of personality vs looks.

If you would like to participate in the 'does game/personality matter' survey, you can so here:

@AcneScars @RODEBLUR @GigaChang @Maesthetic
@thickdickdaddy27 @WonderChad @16tyo @Selfahate @ifyouwannabemylover @eyebagcel @Chad1212 @recessed @PikachuCandy @HighIQcel @BeautyIsEverything

Last edited:
back to 2012

I forgot to mention the survey takes your IP to avoid people adding fake votes.

Please vote, I am begging you, I really want as many people here to vote as possible.

• +1
Reactions: anon23223
Game and personality;
I do think that game and personality matters, but I would like to know what the looksmaxxing public thinks on the topic,
OFFCOURSE. it matters.
Alot of thing matter.

The DEBATE, is always though:
HOW MUCH, does it matter?

Where the game-redpiller think, game and personality moggs anything else (looks, height, etc.)

And Where Blackpillers like me, kinda backed by research, Looks matters most.

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian, IdiAmin and Selinity
Yes, it matters but you need to have basics and then just looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Gaia262, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
OFFCOURSE. it matters.
Alot of thing matter.

The DEBATE, is always though:
HOW MUCH, does it matter?

Where the game-redpiller think, game and personality moggs anything else (looks, height, etc.)

And Where Blackpillers like me, kinda backed by research, Looks matters most.
From 1--> 10 how much would you say it matters?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Selinity
game/personality can make a foid swoon over you even more if you meet the looks requirement and it's needed for LTR

otherwise it's cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, lilhorizontal32, Merćer and 3 others
2012 called they want their pua coach back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Essonerian, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
Personality will get u a GF or LTR whatever u want to call it, but only from foids who have had their fun and hookups and are a bit older.

U can tell because most will be very upfront and even tell u straight up they're not looking for fun and they are over hooking up, so if you are good with that sure, just personality maxx bro

Personality will get u a GF or LTR whatever u want to call it, but only from foids who have had their fun and hookups and are a bit older.

U can tell because most will be very upfront and even tell u straight up they're not looking for fun and they are over hooking up, so if you are good with that sure, just personality maxx bro
So basically personality gets you used up roasties in their 30s?

LIFEFUEL

Mirin IP grabber. Anyway, game works if you’re at least normie in terms of looks. It’ll boost your lay conversion rate but not for normie-

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Selinity
After 4 PSL, the lower your PSL, the more personality you need

I think it is lowkey cope for lower than 4PSL but I have seen exceptions IRL

6PSL with good personality mogs 6.5PSL with shit personality

• +1
Reactions: Selinity

Everything matters. Game/personality matters a lot, its essentially the second most important element behind looks.

The reason it is so important is because it leverages your actual status or creates the illusion of status. Most legit GL guys have "game" inherently because of their high SMV - they can have sex with many women regularly and choose between any women they want. If a GL guy is cucked with zero game, he will soon figure out that his looks won't save him, unless the SMV disparity is massive (PSL 8 Chad vs average girl = guy can act pretty cucked without issues).

To say that game/personality DOESN'T matter honestly just tells me that whoever is saying that has absolutely zero experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, SOS-Sonic, lilhorizontal32 and 2 others
If a GL guy is cucked with zero game, he will soon figure out that his looks won't save him, unless the SMV disparity is massive (PSL 8 Chad vs average girl = guy can act pretty cucked without issues).
I think there's a thread on that in BOTB

From 1--> 10 how much would you say it matters?

It's not liniar, howmuch things matter, imo. but in a curve.

I will take 6 types of looks men. And tell how much matters, imo and from what I read and observed.

*** Ugly man (ugly, or manlet, etc..)

* for dating

Looks effect:100%. 10/10 (as in it matters 100%, because it's game over from the start)
Personality effect: 2/10 He won't be given a chance. 99.999% of the time

* for other stuff in the world
Looks effect. 8/10 (it will set him back plenty)
Personality effect:10/10
He will need personality alot, to compensate.

****Low Tier normie looking man

* for dating

Looks matters 80%. 8/10 (as in it matters alot, because it's game over 80+% of the time before it even started. based on looks alone)
Personality matters 4/10
He won't be given a chance much. but mayeb in 10% of the cases he can win over with personality stuff, women with lower level options and so on reasons.

Looks effect. 6/10 (it will set him back significantly)
Personality effect:8/10. He will need personality and compentence and usefullness, to compensate.

***Normie looking man

* for dating

Looks matters 65%. 6.5/10 (as in it matters alot, because it's game over 65% of the time before it even started. based on looks alone)
Personality matters 7/10
He won't be given a chance most of the time, but has some chance a fair amount of times also. maybe in 25% of the cases he can win over with personality stuff, women that had some level of initial interest.

Looks effect. 1/10 (it doesn't help him, nor sets him back)
Personality effect:6/10. He will need personality to stand out; but he don't need to compenate with being behind.

***High Tier Normie/Chadlite looking man

* for dating

Looks matters 80%. 8/10 (as in it matters alot. He will be given a chance, more than 50% of the time, from the get go. And with some (lesser attractive women) women she will be totally yes based on his looks alone).
Personality matters 5/10
He should be fine, persnality wise. If he is just nromal/average and basically doesn'do to much stupid stuffs.She will be forgiving on significant amount of personality down sides he has.
If he has good personality stuffs, I will increase his percieved value, which is already high, more significantly. He gets bonus points for good traits basically.

Looks effect. 6/10 (it does help him, he will recieve beifits of doubts most often)
Personality effect: 4/10. He will not need personality to stand out; if he has that one good he will recieve more bonus points for it than others.

***Chad

* for dating

Looks matters 95%. 9.5/10 (as in it matters alot. Most of the time, He will be accepted and she will be all yes from the start, based on his looks alone).
Personality matters 2/10
Women turn deaf, in his pressence. So he can say the dumbest stuff. Only autism or mentalcel type of stuff; can ruine it for him. He is allowed plenty flaws.
If a Chad also has great personality (like Cavill for example); his value in total will be through the stratosphere

Looks effect. 8/10 (it does help him plenty, he will recieve beifits most often)
Personality effect: 4/10. He will not need personality to stand out; if he has that one good he will recieve more bonus points for it than others.

Graph

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, IdiAmin and Selinity
i knew this would be an ip rgabber

• JFL
so i didjt click

• So Sad
Yes personality matters, just be extrovert and nt .
Game, acting like alpha is bs

• +1
  • +1
Yes personality matters, just be extrovert and nt .
Game, acting like alpha is bs
I disagree.

Acting alpha sounds pretty cringe, not sure exactly what you put into that - however "game" in terms of manipulating women to view you in a certain light works. Just be extrovert and nt won't save you if she thinks you're a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 4106 and Selinity
chad nt> chad aspie
normie nt> normie aspie

this wire is closed

• +1
Yes. Pimps are the examples, most of them are subhuman af, but they have a stable of whores sucking and fucking johns for them.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Selinity
Yes it matters but as a second thing, a trait that always comes after your looks and do you know why? Because if you think about it first what a foid will see is your face, then they will judge you if you are fuckable/attractive to them... If you pass this step than the personality and game come into place. You can be very hot but very boring. Ive met chicks which from looks point of view were really attractive but super boring. Imagine spending time with them, 1 minute would feel like 1 hour.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Selinity
Yes it matters but as a second thing, a trait that always comes after your looks and do you know why? Because if you think about it first what a foid will see is your face, then they will judge you if you are fuckable/attractive to them... If you pass this step than the personality and game come into place. You can be very hot but very boring. Ive met chicks which from looks point of view were really attractive but super boring. Imagine spending time with them, 1 minute would feel like 1 hour.
the way I see it game works because women don't want to feel like whores, they hate going from 1 -> 100, so even though if you're hot they'd gladly fuck you in an instant, you have to progress them from 1 -> with your words and actions.

I disagree.

Acting alpha sounds pretty cringe, not sure exactly what you put into that - however "game" in terms of manipulating women to view you in a certain light works. Just be extrovert and nt won't save you if she thinks you're a cuck.
Most guys in str, are just outgoing and nt, they don't know anything about game or pua.
It may be useful, but it is not the most important

Most guys in str, are just outgoing and nt, they don't know anything about game or pua.
It may be useful, but it is not the most important
pua is retarded, game is a more general term for manipulating women. That is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and Deleted member 4106
pua is retarded, game is a more general term for manipulating women. That is legit.
It may be legitimate, but it is not the most important

Yes. Pimps are the examples, most of them are subhuman af, but they have a stable of whores sucking and fucking johns for them.

taking (mostly) broken criminals nutthead addicted men/women; as an example.

• +1
pimps make no sense to me.

I think it's an advanced form of beta-buxxing with multiple women at once with some PUA bullshit sprinkled in.

no
retardmaxxed if you voted yes/somewhat

• +1
pimps make no sense to me.

I think it's an advanced form of beta-buxxing with multiple women at once with some PUA bullshit sprinkled in.
Real pimps, that are good at it. Are great at running a business, of selling sex. And they are also next level, in managing women and people in general.
Basically good sales peoples.

But I can't see most of what they do, translating into having a LTR with a sane woman. For living the lifestyle, of a single dude they have some good tips. But one would have to be an insane dude, to want to to LTR the type of women that hang around pimps.

• +1
Real pimps, that are good at it. Are great at running a business, of selling sex. And they are also next level, in managing women and people in general.
Basically good sales peoples.

But I can't see most of what they do, translating into having a LTR with a sane woman. For living the lifestyle, of a single dude they have some good tips. But one would have to be an insane dude, to want to to LTR the type of women that hang around pimps.
tbh tbh.

How do you become a pimp though? (asking for a friend)

the most important is looks.
Looks matters most.
And Looks affects also, how one personality is precieved.

It's not 100% looks = personality.
But there is more correlation between the 2; than most people admit.

Annoying, stupid RedPilers and PUA. Treat asif Looks and "Personality" have no correlation.
WHILE, the correlation is imo massive
BwEAkgyIcAEcdIj.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity and Deleted member 5185
for real though, how can you believe that personality is of no importance?

As an example, look at reality TV like Paradise Hotel, Love Island and similar shows - an absurd amount of guys which are above a female lookswise ends up cucking themselves by acting as if they're in love with the girl. The girl then stops being interested, until the guy goes and has success with another woman - then the first woman is super interested again.

Or think back to the schooldays where I'm sure you witnessed some guy who wasn't the most attractive guy still had more success than someone else because of their outgoing, low inhib personality.

Or lets take an extreme example: A 6ft 6.5PSL guy with some personality disorder that makes him sit inside all day and play videogames - how the fuk is he going to do well with women? Impossible.

• +1
Looks matters most.
And Looks affects also, how one personality is precieved.

It's not 100% looks = personality.
But there is more correlation between the 2; than most people admit.

Annoying, stupid RedPilers and PUA. Treat asif Looks and "Personality" have no correlation.
WHILE, the correlation is imo massive
BwEAkgyIcAEcdIj.png
Definitely true.

Looks is a qualifier so to speak - if you can't qualify, it doesn't matter. You can have the most chad personality in the history but it gets you nowhere if you don't look good enough.

If you look good enough (8PSL 6'4 chad comes to mind) then almost anything you do will be perceived as good/high status. That does have its limits though, and the reality is that most people aren't beyond subhuman or 8PSL 6'4 Chad - they fall somewhere in between. In any given situation you look how you look, and you're competing against other guys that is available to whatever female you want to attract the attention of. Giving off high status is obviously going to be of a high importance - the fact that status is important should be self evident - so if someone thinks being a rich lawyer helps with getting women, then they should also concede that using "game" or "personality" also helps getting women.

Real harcore pimps never use drugs to keep them hoes blinded from the truth, because the money will go to the dope boy instead of the pimp.

Definitely true.

Looks is a qualifier so to speak - if you can't qualify, it doesn't matter. You can have the most chad personality in the history but it gets you nowhere if you don't look good enough.

If you look good enough (8PSL 6'4 chad comes to mind) then almost anything you do will be perceived as good/high status. That does have its limits though, and the reality is that most people aren't beyond subhuman or 8PSL 6'4 Chad - they fall somewhere in between. In any given situation you look how you look, and you're competing against other guys that is available to whatever female you want to attract the attention of. Giving off high status is obviously going to be of a high importance - the fact that status is important should be self evident - so if someone thinks being a rich lawyer helps with getting women, then they should also concede that using "game" or "personality" also helps getting women.
Yeah. If you are an outlier.
As in UGLY; than looks matters 100%. As in 100% game over. And staus and personality can't save you, dating wise.
And whem you are a CHAD, than looks also matters 100%. As in that you are 100% in alot of the times,

In them middle, where most people are. Status and "personality" can make a decent amount of difference.

I hate. How PUA and redpillers. Give really ugly men false hope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185