I got cheated on by a ltb and before that also cheated on

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, tombradylover, watah and 3 others
Brother showed me it

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kaari and PlayersGetPlayed
I saw try2beme's face then started looking and researching how one can be this ugly and so fucking ugly and look like a creature then i found blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, moredatesmorerapes, watah and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Kaari
I was surfing Youtube and stumbled upon ITV aka Rehab Room and FACEandLMS. Then I went down the rabbit hole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, whotthehell, Kaari and 1 other person
Used to be :redpill::redpill:, but when I found out my crush was dating a white 6’2 guy , shit was life changing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lowtiernormiechad, eiegta and 3 others
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and irkkedmulatto
I saw try2beme's face then started looking and researching how one can be this ugly and so fucking ugly and look like a creature then i found blackpill
IMG 6747

At least i dont need to catfish as some reddtior even @RawMogger saw you catfishing

Its funny how much i mog you while you are a chronic keyboard warrior and catfish

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, moredatesmorerapes, Kaari and 1 other person
why not try and look better by listening to mostly incels on a forum

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PlayersGetPlayed
View attachment 3154671

At least i dont need to catfish as some reddtior even @RawMogger saw you catfishing

Its funny how much i mog you while you are a chronic keyboard warrior and catfish
Bro how is that fucking proof jfl

Show me an image evidence of catfishing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, moredatesmorerapes, try2beme and 1 other person
Bro how is that fucking proof jfl

Show me an image evidence of catfishing
We all know you deleted it quickly. Youre a literal catfish and raging homosexual its disgusting stealing another mans photos for male validation.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and moredatesmorerapes
We all know you deleted it quickly. Youre a literal catfish and raging homosexual its disgusting stealing another mans photos for male validation.
You cant delete pics on org

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Feel free to tell us your backstory.
i was blackpilled from birth ive always thought of myself as ugly and i grew up fat and subhuman and noticed how much better everyone was treated just bcs they were better looking

i eventually found out about “blackpill” and it immediately clicked with everything i believed brfore

• +1
Yeah keep this argument going guys keep bumping my post

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Costcosuperstore
You cant delete pics on org
You can though you deleted it quickly. Mirin u keep on lying to cover up ur obviously fake catfish attempt. Nobody even believed you rofl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and moredatesmorerapes
Was lurking on PSL related forums as early as 2014. But I assumed they were just schizo ramblings.

It was the pandemic year when I started doing more Bumble experiments where I accepted how much things you can't control (looks, race/pheno, etc) matters and how brootal hypergamy is.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kaari and PlayersGetPlayed
i was blackpilled from birth ive always thought of myself as ugly and i grew up fat and subhuman and noticed how much better everyone was treated just bcs they were better looking

i eventually found out about “blackpill” and it immediately clicked with everything i believed brfore
Damn that's actually rough ngl

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Costcosuperstore
Was lurking on PSL related forums as early as 2014. But I assumed they were just schizo ramblings.

It was the pandemic year when I started doing more Bumble experiments where I accepted how much things you can't control (looks, race/pheno, etc) matters and how brootal hypergamy is.
Bro was there since the beginning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Swarthy Knight
You can though you deleted it quickly. Mirin u keep on lying to cover up ur obviously fake catfish attempt. Nobody even believed you rofl
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Yeah keep this argument going guys keep bumping my post
Its ridiculous when a literal catfish calls you ugly. Like 4 users have agreed with me while he still begs for proof knowing damn well he deleted the fake video from reddit in minutes

• +1
  • JFL
I want the world to know I saw @asdvek catfishing. He edited it real fast. The guy is a snake.

Fun fact about asdvek: Bitches are stronger than him (I mean literal bitches, like slutty little women)
A 3kg gun, when you get it in ur hand, it feels way wayyy heavier than 3kg idk why. Anyways i shoot guns

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and try2beme
I want the world to know I saw @asdvek catfishing. He edited it real fast. The guy is a snake.

Fun fact about asdvek: Bitches are stronger than him (I mean literal bitches, like slutty little women)
I'm 85kg and very lean bro

• +1
IMG 1535

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and try2beme
I saw Yoo chico Yoo Jordan edits on tiktok.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, Costcosuperstore, Swarthy Knight and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Swarthy Knight and PlayersGetPlayed
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, vernier and Kaari
I always knew in the back of my mind since i was young, i didnt buy into the "personality" cope. I just didnt know what it was

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Costcosuperstore and PlayersGetPlayed
I'm 85kg and very lean bro
No youre not you chronic catfish rofl. You lie about everything youre subhuman as shit

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kaari and RawMogger
No youre not you chronic catfish rofl. You lie about everything youre subhuman as shit
Now seriously I swear he changed it from 89kg to 85kg like I saw the editing. You think I'm joking or something but for real, this guy was lying and corrected to a more reasonable lie in his eyes. 2 min didn't pass so u can't see the change, but he did. Like I know he's lying. What a sorry little punk jfl.

• +1
if my memory serves me right i probably saw glimpses of it on /r9k/ and then i discovered dbdr on youtube. no irl experiences since i've been a shut in either way

• +1
Feel free to tell us your backstory.
shitty interstellarbe edits, searched up looksmaxxing on google and ended up here in november of 2023. delted account and descended heavy so i rejoined in may.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, Costcosuperstore and PlayersGetPlayed
Got blocked by so many woman after I showed them a picture of my face. I got self-concious about my looks and eventually ended up finding the redpill/blackpill

• So Sad
  • +1
shitty interstellarbe edits, searched up looksmaxxing on google and ended up here in november of 2023. delted account and descended heavy so i rejoined in may.
ah whyd you descend

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed